PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Funnies!

grantyg
19-Feb-06, 11:41
Sorry if you have seen these before.....................

Q: How can you tell when a man is well-hung?
A: When you can barely slip your finger in between his neck and the noose!

Q: Why do little boys whine?
A: Because they're practicing to be men!

Q What are the three fastest means of communication?
A: 1) Internet 2) Telephone 3) Telawoman

Q: What should you give a woman who has everything?
A: A man to show her how to work it!

Q: Why are there no female astronauts on the moon?
A: Because it doesn't need cleaning yet!

Q: What do you call a cow with no legs?
A: Ground beef!

Q: What do you call a cow with only its two right legs?
A: Lean beef!

Q: What do you call a cow eating a Polo?
A: Mints beef!

Q: What do you call a cow with a corn on its foot?
A: Corn beef!

Q: What's the difference between BSE and PMT?
A: One is Mad Cow Disease; the other is a big problem for farmers!

Q: Did you know that diarrhoea is hereditary?
A: Aparrently it runs in your Genes (Jeans)!

Q: How can you tell a sumo wrestler from a feminist?
A: A Sumo wrestler shaves his legs!

Q: Where does Saddam Hussein keep his CD's?
A: In Iraq!

Q: Why did the chicken go to a seance?
A: To get to the other side!

So I said to this train driver "I want to go to Paris". He said"Eurostar?". I said "I've been on telly but I'm no Dean Martin".

So I said to the Gym instructor "Can you teach me to do the splits?".He said "How flexible are you?". I said "I can't make Tuesdays".

So I was having dinner with Garry Kasporov and there was a checktablecloth. It took him two hours to pass me the salt.

So I said "Do you want a game of Darts?", he said "OK then", I said"Nearest to bull starts". He said "Baa", I said "Moo", he said"You're closest".

So I went down the local supermarket, I said "I want to make acomplaint, this vinegar's got lumps in it", he said "Those arepickled onions".

So I went to the Chinese restaurant and this duck came up to me witha red rose and says "Your eyes sparkle like diamonds". I said "WaiterI asked for a-ROMATIC duck".

So I was in Tesco's and I saw this man and woman wrapped in a barcode.I said "Are you two an item?"

So I rang up British Telecom, I said "I want to report a nuisancecaller", he said "Not you again".

I saw this bloke chatting up a cheetah, I thought "he's trying topull a fast one".

A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only clingfilm for shorts.The shrink says, "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts."

Two cows in a field:"Are you worried about that Mad Cow Disease?""Why should I be worried? I'm a chicken."

"Doctor, I can't pronounce my F's, T's and H's"Well you can't say fairer than that then"

The doctor said, "I have some good news and some bad news.""Give me the good news first.""They're going to name a disease after you."

"Doctor, I keep thinking I'm Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck.""How long have you been having these Disney spells?"

Good King Wenceslas phoned Pizza Hut with his order."Is that the usual?", the man asked."Yes, deep pan, crisp and even"

Two cannibals were eating a clown. One says to the other: 'Doesthis taste funny to you?'

Man goes to the doctor with a strawberry growing out of his head.Doctor says 'I'll give you some cream to put on it'

"Doc, I can't stop singing the green green grass of home." "That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome." "Is it common?" "It's not unusual."

So I went to the dentist. He said "Say Aaah." I said "Why?" He said"My dog's died."

Man walks into a bookshop, picks up two books and goes to the counter.He cuts the bottom off one trouser leg and hands it to the assistantsaying, "There's a turn-up for the books."

I went to the psychiatrist, I said, "I keep dreaming I'm a wigwam andI turn into a tepee." The doctor says, "You're too tents."

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are beautiful.

How do you know if you are staying in a second rate hotel? If you call the desk clerk to report that you gotta leak in your sink and he replies by telling you that it's okay but rinse it out when you're done!

Since light travels faster than sound,people appear bright until you hear them speak.

How come "abbreviated" is such a long word?

A bloke went to an Indian restaurant, and said, "Can I have a ChickenTarka, please?" "You mean a Chicken Tikka!" said the waiter. "No, aTarka. It's like a tikka, but a little 'otter."

He said "You remind me of a pepper-pot", I said "I'll take that asa condiment".

But I'll tell you what I love doing more than anything: trying topack myself in a small suitcase. I can hardly contain myself.

Now you know those trick candles that you blow out and a couple ofseconds later they come alight again, well the other day there wasa fire at the factory that makes them.

The other day I sent my girlfriend a huge pile of snow. I rang her up,I said "Do you get my drift?".

The guy who wrote the hokey Cokey died the other day - they had real problems when they tried to put him in the coffin they put his left leg in........

connieb19
19-Feb-06, 11:56
Thans granty..that's a brilliant start to the day. I'm laughing away here to myself..lol:Razz

brokencross
19-Feb-06, 12:52
Thanks for that, set me up nicely for the day!

Venture
19-Feb-06, 12:59
Absolutely brilliant jokes really made me laugh. Keep them coming.

Saveman
19-Feb-06, 13:06
ROFL...excellent

grantyg
19-Feb-06, 13:40
Two Mexicans are stuck in the desert, wandering aimlessly and close to death
They are close to just lying down and waiting for the inevitable, when all
of a sudden...
"Hey Pepe, do you smell what I smell. Ees bacon, I am sure of eet". "Si,
Luis, eet smells like bacon to meee".
So, with renewed strength, they struggle off up the next sand dune, and
there, in the distance, is a tree, just loaded with bacon. There's raw bacon,
dripping with moisture, there's fried bacon, back bacon, double
smoked bacon...every imaginable kind of cured pig meat you can imagine!!
"Pepe, Pepe, we ees saved. Eees a bacon tree"
"Luis, are sure ees not a meerage? We ees in the desert, don'forget"
"Pepe, when deed you ever hear of a meerage that smeell of bacon...ees no
meerage, ees a bacon tree".

And with that...Luis races towards the tree. He gets to within 5 metres,
Pepe following closely behind, when all of a sudden, a machine gun opens up,and
Luis is cut down in his tracks. It is clear he is mortally wounded but,true
friend that he is, he manages to warn Pepe with his dying breath.
"Pepe...go back man, you was right, ees not a bacon tree"
"Luis, Luis mi amigo...what ees eet?"
"Pepe...ees not a bacon tree..........
eees
eees.....
eeeess...
...... eees a HAM BUSH !!!!!"

grantyg
19-Feb-06, 13:41
A man came home from work, sat down in his favorite chair, turned on the TV, and said to his wife, "Quick, bring me a beer before it starts."
She looked a little puzzled, but brought him a beer.
When he finished it, he said, "Quick, bring me another beer. It's gonna start."
This time she looked a little angry, but brought him a beer. When it was gone, he said, "Quick, another beer, it's gonna start any second."
"That's it!" She blows her top, "You pig! You waltz in here, flop your fat ass down, don't even say hello to me and then expect me to run around like your slave. Don't you realize that I cook and
clean and wash and iron all day long?"
The husband sighed. "Oh heck, it's started"

grantyg
19-Feb-06, 13:42
A woman walks into a bar and asks for a double entendre, so the barman gives her one......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats red and sits in a tree?
Sanitry Owl

connieb19
19-Feb-06, 13:44
Lmao grantyg.....[lol] [lol]

Saveman
19-Feb-06, 13:45
A man came home from work, sat down in his favorite chair, turned on the TV, and said to his wife, "Quick, bring me a beer before it starts."
She looked a little puzzled, but brought him a beer.
When he finished it, he said, "Quick, bring me another beer. It's gonna start."
This time she looked a little angry, but brought him a beer. When it was gone, he said, "Quick, another beer, it's gonna start any second."
"That's it!" She blows her top, "You pig! You waltz in here, flop your fat ass down, don't even say hello to me and then expect me to run around like your slave. Don't you realize that I cook and
clean and wash and iron all day long?"
The husband sighed. "Oh heck, it's started"

Best yet! Thanks Grantyg.....

krieve
19-Feb-06, 14:01
A woman walks into a bar and asks for a double entendre, so the barman gives her one......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats red and sits in a tree?
Sanitry Owl
lol haha good one

tommy1979
19-Feb-06, 15:46
boom boom thats a cracker

ice box
19-Feb-06, 17:50
There all crackers thats brightened my day that [lol] [lol] [lol]

2little2late
19-Feb-06, 22:08
A man says to the doctor
"What's the difference between an oral thermometer and an anal thermometer?"
The doctor replies.
"The taste"

grantyg
20-Feb-06, 00:33
now that is just too far.......................

Right
2 flys sitting on a jobby, one says "I aint seen you for a while"
the other fly replies " yeah I`ve been on the sick"

angela5
20-Feb-06, 00:35
now that is just too far.......................

Right
2 flys sitting on a jobby, one says "I aint seen you for a while"
the other fly replies " yeah I`ve been on the sick"

lol.....keep them coming grantyg[lol]

2little2late
20-Feb-06, 00:42
Two piles of sick walking down the street. One turns round to the other and says
"I was brought up round here".

grantyg
20-Feb-06, 23:32
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Love it!