PDA

View Full Version : mah jonng

Vistravi
10-Mar-09, 20:18
Have jus spent the last four hours playing mah jonng. Addicted to it.

Anyone else like it or find it challenging?

newpark
10-Mar-09, 20:20
My Mum plays the actual tile game not the computer game she loves it. The tile game is too complicated for me lol I will stick to the computer one.

TRUCKER
10-Mar-09, 20:22
It is a addictive game but its good.

Vistravi
10-Mar-09, 20:36
my first puzzle took half an hour to complete. shortest time on the version i have is 14 mins but only been playing it from enite. ;)

stiggy
10-Mar-09, 21:14
Think I must be addicted to it as well as I have it to play on my DS also play online and got a pc game just incase we are away somewhere and no internet access.

Vistravi
10-Mar-09, 21:31
I've friend who was around at my house tonight tired it and had to stop after two games as his brain hurt. we're always joking that he has a pea brain though so you can imangine what his comment lead to :lol:

coastown
10-Mar-09, 21:32
I also play mahjong yes its very very addictive, i play on win games, where it is free and you can play for as long as you want.:lol:

poppett
10-Mar-09, 21:36
It looks interesting. Will give it a try. Addicted to Tetris at the moment but need a change of interest.

butterfly
10-Mar-09, 21:59
love it[lol][lol][lol]

balto
10-Mar-09, 22:53
oh it is brilliant, so addictive.

NLP
11-Mar-09, 00:35
must admit I'm into it to

joxville
11-Mar-09, 00:39
I play it too, exercises the old noggin. I also play cribbage online.

Anne x
11-Mar-09, 00:39
Lost sorry what is it ? sounds to me like a new herb I should know about for ma stews

Dadie
11-Mar-09, 11:25
I like mah jong, crib, spider solitaire and suduko and a tetris like game which is on my phone!

But if I start on them everything else gets neglected....housework, cooking and cleaning and I can forget the time and find myself going to bed at 2am and still having to get up at 6.30 - 7am for the kids!

Vistravi
11-Mar-09, 16:38
It looks interesting. Will give it a try. Addicted to Tetris at the moment but need a change of interest.

You should defintely give it a try, It's good fun.:D

Old jox? Never!:Razz
My mum plays crib but it's all too confusing for me.

Lost sorry what is it ? sounds to me like a new herb I should know about for ma stews

It's a japanese game(could be wrong lol) you goal is to clear the whole tablets/boards? (Can't recall what they are actually called atm) You can only make pairs out of the ones on top and on the edge. It can be quite challenging as you have to figure out which ones to take out so that you can get the rest. Yuo should definetly try it out for yourself Anne. ;)

celtic88chick
11-Mar-09, 19:02
i enjoy playing it but have to admit that its very addictive

Angel
11-Mar-09, 22:54
We have been playing it since it came out on a floppy disk (1992) and still play that same version...
Love it...

Angel

joxville
11-Mar-09, 23:32

Oops, a slip of the fingers. I'm actually very young. :cool:

Anne x
12-Mar-09, 00:31
You should defintely give it a try, It's good fun.:D

My mum plays crib but it's all too confusing for me.

It's a japanese game(could be wrong lol) you goal is to clear the whole tablets/boards? (Can't recall what they are actually called atm) You can only make pairs out of the ones on top and on the edge. It can be quite challenging as you have to figure out which ones to take out so that you can get the rest. Yuo should definetly try it out for yourself Anne. ;)
Vistravi thank you for explaining it to me
Anne

htwood
12-Mar-09, 01:20
My friends and I play the real tile game of mah jongg, it's loads of fun. We make an afternoon of it, includes lots of snacks. The online version is much simpler and I could imagine what an addiction it could be. But I would really miss not playing at a table of four laughing people, because so much of the game is about strategy and what the others discard.

Aaldtimer
12-Mar-09, 04:25
It's Chinese btw!:)