PDA

View Full Version : What's the funniest thing your kid has said?

David Banks
10-Mar-09, 20:09
For me, it was while sitting in a doctor's waiting room with my 5 year old daughter. There was a lady with gray hair sitting next to her. Daughter pipes up "you're going to die soon, aren't you?"
The reply was very kind and understanding - she must have been a great grandmother.

Metalattakk
10-Mar-09, 20:36
"Dad, can I use your big CD player?"

"Eh? What do you mean, 'big' CD player?"

"The big one at the top, that plays those big black CDs..."

And no, she never did get to play with my records. ;)

ShelleyCowie
10-Mar-09, 20:55
Athrun - 'frooooooooooooooooop'

Me - <looks at partner> its your turn ;)

Venture
10-Mar-09, 20:59
A friend of mine was on holiday visiting her 5 year-old grandson. One morning she was in the bedroom and had just taken out a pair of tights from its packet when he walked in. Seeing new unstretched tights for the first time he turned to her and said

"Don't bother Gran, your body will never fit into that." ;)

acameron
10-Mar-09, 22:19
After my son (then 5 years old) had watched a couple of laurel and hardy movies and then start of an old 1930's film with me asked "Dad, when you were young was everything in black and white?"

Billy Boy
10-Mar-09, 22:46
Mrs BB told off little miss BB one night last week for pretending to cough at bed time so she could stay up longer, so a few nights later little miss BB shouted you better give me my inhaler before my pretend cough starts again :roll:

balto
10-Mar-09, 23:02
not so much my kids, but when i was little, i was out playing with my big sister, but then a few of her friends came so she went of with them, my mum asked me where she was so i told mum that she was of with her friends having a gang ....:Razz yup you guessed it, it does ryhme with gang, i can still see mums face, could job i didnt know what i was saying lol.[lol]

NLP
11-Mar-09, 12:30
my niece (many years ago) had watery eyes and said, my eyes are crying but I'm not

cuddlepop
11-Mar-09, 13:13
My mother was alwas coming up to stay with us and I appreciated the help.
One day she arrived off the bus unexpectadly and my X said
"Wish your mother would just pack her bags and piss off".

that was bad eneogh but after a few days my youngest who was only 4 at the time told her granny to pack her bags and piss off.:eek:

Luckily my mother had a sense of humour.

router
11-Mar-09, 13:48
Our 4 yr old was standing listening to a conversation between her mum and a friend, the friend being a wicker and has the broad wicker accent. next minute she looked at the friend and said

" excuse me, could you please talk properly" well imagine the horror of it, as neither myself nor oh are from wick. luckily our friend took it in jest.

She also came out with" im going to tie the doctor to the tree and glue his eyes shut" all he wanted to do was look iin her mouth.

Thumper
11-Mar-09, 14:39
I think I may have posted these before but here goes anyway-one day I came rushing in to the house after a busy day a commented to my son that I was so hungry i could eat a scabby horse,I then made dinner and we sat and ate it,next day he went to playgroup and told the teacher that he had had scabby horse for tea :eek:
He also went in one day and the teacher said to him "oh dear is it raining outside" to which he replied "no its pi***** down" to this day I cringe when I think about it but it gave the teacher a good giggle and she still brings it up now and again after almost 15 years :o x

ett23
11-Mar-09, 15:20
I bought some slippers for myself and my daughter noted that her aunt (my sister-in-law) would like them cos they've got piglet on them and her aunt loves anything to do with winnie-the-pooh (she's 36 by the way!). But I told her they wouldn't fit her because I'm a size 5 and she's a size 3. But my daughter insisted I should still buy her aunt a pair because "she'll grow into them"!! What makes it funnier is that the afore mentioned aunt is only 4ft 11, so in my daughter's opinion still has some growing to do!!! [lol]