phoenix
19-Feb-06, 01:18
Maybe its connie and her mates after the naked rambler:p:Razz:p

codex
19-Feb-06, 01:20
lmao pheonix :grin:

connieb19
19-Feb-06, 01:22
Maybe its connie and her mates after the naked rambler:p:Razz:pNo sorry phoenix...i'm still here...lol:Razz

Moira
19-Feb-06, 01:24
No sorry phoenix...i'm still here...lol:Razz

Could be Porshie & the Great Danes - wonder if they'll call the dog warden too??!!;)

Bingobabe
19-Feb-06, 01:24
may be someone freaked out at the camps cause they couldnt get on the karaoke stranger things have happened:p

phoenix
19-Feb-06, 01:26
No sorry phoenix...i'm still here...lol:Razz

Thought you was going out connie :Razz better fun on the org than out on the streets tonight :Razz who needs drink or waccy baccy when theres Caithness .org :Razz

connieb19
19-Feb-06, 01:26
Could be Porshie & the Great Danes - wonder if they'll call the dog warden too??!!;)lol maybe the naked ramblers in the Camps on the kareoke..:Razz or maybe pee pees or whatever he's called has done jailbreak!!

Bingobabe
19-Feb-06, 01:28
maybe their singing please release me if its wees and puttputt:p lol

ice box
19-Feb-06, 01:30
maybe their singing please release me if its wees and puttputt:p lol
dont u mean weewees and poddles

connieb19
19-Feb-06, 01:31
probably the police just making back to the station after doing their usual visits up there for a cup of tea..:roll: :Razz

ice box
19-Feb-06, 01:33
or may be there trying to catch a OAP with a broken tail light

phoenix
19-Feb-06, 01:33
If its the naked rambler on the karaoke hell be singing ............My ding a ling, my ding a ling......:p:Razz:p

connieb19
19-Feb-06, 01:34
If its the naked rambler on the karaoke hell be singing ............My ding a ling, my ding a ling......:p:Razz:pLOL pheonix...i'm so tempted to get in a taxi and go there right now...[lol]

Bingobabe
19-Feb-06, 01:36
yes never can rember there names there at stupid

angela5
19-Feb-06, 01:48
There was a brawl in the camps all fighting to get on for a sing-song:D

connieb19
19-Feb-06, 01:49
There was a brawl in the camps all fighting to get on for a sing-song:DWas you there Angela5...tell us all about it ..lol:Razz I hope you got your turn on the kareoke tonight since you only got on once last night!!

ice box
19-Feb-06, 01:49
I knew i should of went out tonight i miss all the lol....

angela5
19-Feb-06, 01:54
Was you there Angela5...tell us all about it ..lol:Razz I hope you got your turn on the kareoke tonight since you only got on once last night!!

Me in the Camps last night i have'nt been in there for ages but i really should go for a sing along..sounds fun..no i was out a walk tonight and heard all the noise:roll:

angela5
19-Feb-06, 01:57
I knew i should of went out tonight i miss all the lol....

Glad i never went out and opted for a nice walk instead there is plenty police activity going on though.

phoenix
19-Feb-06, 02:10
I think Ill away to bed, thanks for the laughter everyone :Razz probably have nightmares now about Naked Men and strange lottery tickets :Razz:p:Razz

angela5
19-Feb-06, 04:05
just saw 2 riot vans going down girnigoe street about 20 minutes ago

i predict a riot[evil] [evil] [evil] :confused:

sounds like the kaiser chiefs..

connieb19
19-Feb-06, 10:22
I think Ill away to bed, thanks for the laughter everyone :Razz probably have nightmares now about Naked Men and strange lottery tickets :Razz:p:RazzHow did you sleep last night then Phoenix? I went to my bed just after that too and i had a strange dream. I dreamt I Had to get over to the Spar shop in Girnigoe street, I was going down Bremners Walk and a mate said I could borrow his bike. He goes into the garage and comes out with this rusty old boneshaker and he was wanting me to tow an old bike frame over to the other side of town too. It wasn't a tow rope though, it was an old bike tyre. I got on the bike and was going down Shore Road but the bike had no brakes. By the time i got to the Harbour Cafe, the Wheels were all buckled and the tyres burst and the whole toes ware worn out of my shoes!! Theres no way that bike was fit to go any further.

I've just woken up and I had to write it down straight away or i would probably forget. What do you think it all means??

phoenix
19-Feb-06, 10:46
How did you sleep last night then Phoenix? I went to my bed just after that too and i had a strange dream. I dreamt I Had to get over to the Spar shop in Girnigoe street, I was going down Bremners Walk and a mate said I could borrow his bike. He goes into the garage and comes out with this rusty old boneshaker and he was wanting me to tow an old bike frame over to the other side of town too. It wasn't a tow rope though, it was an old bike tyre. I got on the bike and was going down Shore Road but the bike had no brakes. By the time i got to the Harbour Cafe, the Wheels were all buckled and the tyres burst and the whole toes ware worn out of my shoes!! Theres no way that bike was fit to go any further.

I've just woken up and I had to write it down straight away or i would probably forget. What do you think it all means??

I slept fine connie, woke up this morning with a hangover........never had a drink though

connieb19
19-Feb-06, 10:52
I slept fine connie, woke up this morning with a hangover........never had a drink thoughI think a hair of the dog is needed then phoenix. I hear they're all planning off to catch up with the naked rambler this morning, Either we've missed the bus or everyones still in bed after a late night last night..lol I might just have to head off to Groats on my own!!:roll: I could do with seeing Angela though and borrowing that magnifying glass from her!!

phoenix
19-Feb-06, 10:57
God that last message sent itself before Id finished writing it :confused As for the dream connie maybe its telling you to get a new bike or a new form of transport as the old ones knackered :Razz

unicorn
19-Feb-06, 10:59
morning girls :) I had weird dreams too! remember 2 strange looking collie dogs and one launching itself at me and hanging off my ear..... very weird.... I also feel like I have a hangover and I have not had a drink this month!!

phoenix
19-Feb-06, 11:04
morning girls :) I had weird dreams too! remember 2 strange looking dollie dogs and one launching itself at me and hanging off my ear..... very weird.... I also feel like I have a hangover and I have not had a drink this month!!

Morning unicorn....... Whats a dollie dog? :confused: I wonder why the hangovers? :confused:

unicorn
19-Feb-06, 11:08
hmmmmmmmmm......... I have fixed it now........duh

phoenix
19-Feb-06, 11:42
I think a hair of the dog is needed then phoenix. I hear they're all planning off to catch up with the naked rambler this morning, Either we've missed the bus or everyones still in bed after a late night last night..lol I might just have to head off to Groats on my own!!:roll: I could do with seeing Angela though and borrowing that magnifying glass from her!!

Im not a morning person connie, feeling a bit better now Ive had some coffee......Dont think I could cope with seeing the naked rambler first thing on a sunday morning :Razz

Unicorn Ive just seen that you corrected "dollie dog" :Razz I really thought it was maybe some kind of dog I hadnt heard of before..........kids have all these weird and wonderful toys and things nowadays I thought its maybe something to do with that :Razz Im needing another cup of coffee..........

candyfloss
19-Feb-06, 11:51
If its the naked rambler on the karaoke hell be singing ............My ding a ling, my ding a ling......:p:Razz:pOr maybe...........You can keep your hat on :Razz

candyfloss
19-Feb-06, 12:02
Don't think am awake this morning yet,im still on about last night.Think its time for another cup of coffee:confused:

phoenix
19-Feb-06, 17:14
No-one back from Groats yet? :Razz

angela5
19-Feb-06, 17:42
No-one back from Groats yet? :Razz

Well Fran never picked me up this morning i waited at the window all morning..maybe she decided she wanted him all for herself..just as well as i feel like i've got a hangover this morning not even had a drop of drink:eyes

phoenix
19-Feb-06, 17:54
Not another one with a hangover and never had a drink :roll: Have you got a hangover connie? :confused:

Saveman
19-Feb-06, 17:58
There's something horrible going round that gives you a headache and makes you feel very sick....it's spreading![disgust]

connieb19
19-Feb-06, 19:13
Not another one with a hangover and never had a drink :roll: Have you got a hangover connie? :confused:No...I wish I did, no-one would go out last night.:cry:

Bingobabe
20-Feb-06, 01:51
there was a big fight in the camps last nite

willowbankbear
20-Feb-06, 10:57
Aye, there was a fight I could exclusively tell ye more...............But im not going to, coz justice was served im told:p :p

krieve
20-Feb-06, 10:59
It wisna you willowbankbear was it lol

willowbankbear
20-Feb-06, 11:08
Fortunately NO, Im on a self imposed boycott of the Camps Bar, Dont think much of Karaoke & I prefer the Yard or Hagars. Does this mean im a yardie? Well no coz its Sinclairs now & Im glad im no a Sinclair!
Back to yer query , I wasna oot but spoke to several who were, got loads a craic for a change.[lol]

krieve
20-Feb-06, 11:15
lol was only joking willowbankbear

willowbankbear
20-Feb-06, 11:28
Aye I ken, so was i . What did ye make o that quiz last night? It was a riot[lol] I watched it with a friend, Who actually won it? Apocalypse? Do they have Golach asking questions every week? most were easy but there some fast typers in oRg land

phoenix
20-Feb-06, 14:36
Fortunately NO, Im on a self imposed boycott of the Camps Bar, Dont think much of Karaoke & I prefer the Yard or Hagars. Does this mean im a yardie? Well no coz its Sinclairs now & Im glad im no a Sinclair!
Back to yer query , I wasna oot but spoke to several who were, got loads a craic for a change.[lol]

Whats wrong with being a Sinclair Willowbankbear? :confused:[para]:confused:

willowbankbear
20-Feb-06, 14:44
Because Im not a sinclair thats why[lol] As Ive said before, i wont reveal my name on here ever But its NOT Sinclair. Ive got a Traditional clan surname of my own So I couldnt be a sinclair ever!
Is that a good enough reason for ye??? or do i have to come up with a better 1?

phoenix
20-Feb-06, 15:15
Because Im not a sinclair thats why[lol] As Ive said before, i wont reveal my name on here ever But its NOT Sinclair. Ive got a Traditional clan surname of my own So I couldnt be a sinclair ever!
Is that a good enough reason for ye??? or do i have to come up with a better
1?

Ooooppps sorry I asked :eek::o:eek:

willowbankbear
20-Feb-06, 15:46
Its quite alright Phoenix I dont mind at all . I just thought ye were gonA RANT AT me for no being `sinclair minded` hehehehehe.
Its the nearest pub to my house, thats why I like it and their food, Not coz o the name, this threads getting silly now folks

connieb19
20-Feb-06, 19:35
So mtell us the crack about the fight then willowbankbear..lol:Razz

phoenix
21-Feb-06, 01:07
Its quite alright Phoenix I dont mind at all . I just thought ye were gonA RANT AT me for no being `sinclair minded` hehehehehe.
Its the nearest pub to my house, thats why I like it and their food, Not coz o the name, this threads getting silly now folks

I agree Willowbankbear :confused Strange night tonight eh! [para]:eek: I wasnt going to rant honest :Razz

willowbankbear
21-Feb-06, 02:31
So mtell us the crack about the fight then willowbankbear..lol:Razz

Somebody was pickin on some1 a bit smaller& hit the wee guy a couple of times . The wee guy stands up and heads bully in the nose & it smashes his nose with blood all over place.

Cant tell ye names im afraid on the board, new policy[lol] [lol]

connieb19
21-Feb-06, 09:44
Somebody was pickin on some1 a bit smaller& hit the wee guy a couple of times . The wee guy stands up and heads bully in the nose & it smashes his nose with blood all over place.

Cant tell ye names im afraid on the board, new policy[lol] [lol]You could send me a pm though wilowbankbear...Go on I know you're dying to tell me!!!....LOL[lol]