PDA

View Full Version : who is goin.........

willowbankbear
18-Feb-06, 21:38
Who is going out on the town tonight?
IM not GRRRRRRRRRR (connie19) Ive got great excuse to go out but lm skint, anyone going oot in Wick , Give us all the scandal when ye get home or tomorrow night please .
We need cheering up in here & NO moaning about Camps Bar favouritism, We all know what goes on in there.

connieb19
18-Feb-06, 21:41
Who is going out on the town tonight?
IM not GRRRRRRRRRR (connie19) Ive got great excuse to go out but lm skint, anyone going oot in Wick , Give us all the scandal when ye get home or tomorrow night please .
We need cheering up in here & NO moaning about Camps Bar favouritism, We all know what goes on in there.I'm not sure if i'm going out yet..let you know later. I'm kinda skint too but a boogie sounds good...lol:grin:

unicorn
18-Feb-06, 21:42
so willowbankbear grab a bottle of wine or 10 and go to connies lol :)

willowbankbear
18-Feb-06, 21:44
Yer making me VERY jealous Connie, Last time I was out ,2 weeks ago, I was up jigging with Mrs Bear on the Yard floor!!!!
Ages since i did any boogie-ing, was ace though:Razz :p

willowbankbear
18-Feb-06, 21:47
so willowbankbear grab a bottle of wine or 10 and go to connies lol :)

No thanks to the wine unicorn, I like lager or Cider, Vodka or Malt Whisky, But I have to drive tomorrow & dont want to lose ma licence .:Razz

unicorn
18-Feb-06, 21:49
ahhhh very very sensible man... well done

connieb19
18-Feb-06, 21:54
What's happened to the Backer these days...I used to enjoy a boogie in there on a Sat night!!:roll:

phoenix
18-Feb-06, 22:03
The Backer used to be good connie..... last time we were there the Outlanders were playing.......it was a brilliant night............. I completely forgot how old I was until I went to get up the next day:confused:o:Razz

connieb19
18-Feb-06, 22:06
The Backer used to be good connie..... last time we were there the Outlanders were playing.......it was a brilliant night............. I completely forgot how old I was until I went to get up the next day:confused:o:RazzIt used to be a right good crack but i went there a couple of weeks ago and it was all in darkness in the hall. We didn't bother going into the lounge because it sounded dead in tere too..:(

ice box
18-Feb-06, 22:31
I think more poeple or going to the spoons coz the deals on the drink iam the same nothing like a good boogy to keep you young and fit lol