PDA

View Full Version : Mothers day ideas!

Dadie
09-Mar-09, 16:40
Are you all remembering about Mothers day....
Its the 22nd just incase you have forgotten..
Im looking for ideas for Lauren to do for Granny (minding she is only going to be 3 in June so nothing to complicated)

A card... bulbs in a pot...

after that Im getting stuck for ideas...

Ash
09-Mar-09, 17:43
99p shop do blank canvas's so im gonna get a few and let my daughter paint a pic on them and give them til the grannys

Blondie
09-Mar-09, 18:19
Errrmm its Mothers day :confused Personally I think its all a piece of nonsense but if you do buy into it then surely its your kids that should be doing something for you :confused

ShelleyCowie
09-Mar-09, 18:27
Its my first mothers day! Im not bothered about a present, but its just good to know that its mothers day!

My mum wants money towards her holiday so might aswell give her what she wants eh!

But again....its my first mothers day! :Razz

Dadie
09-Mar-09, 21:05
We always did something for our Granny on Mothers Day when we were little and wanted to keep the tradition going!
After all Grannies are Mums and Dads mums too!

changilass
09-Mar-09, 21:10
Same here Dadie. My nana would have thought sumat was up if she didn't get a card.

ks
10-Mar-09, 11:37
Errrmm its Mothers Day - surely its your kids that should be doing something for you :confused

Have to agree with this Blondie, it is Mothers Day not Grandmothers Day!

Hibeechick
10-Mar-09, 12:18
My Gran and my Nan always get presents on mothers day and my grandad gets on fathers day too :)

Vistravi
10-Mar-09, 19:06
I've decided this year i'm going to make up a powerpoint presentation for my mum as a present. :)

Now need to get powerpoint on my laptop:roll: good thing my partners dad will have it on a disk somewhere:)

NLP
11-Mar-09, 00:37
my wee one picked chocolates and a teddy for her nana, she is giving the pressie so she picked it and the card.

router
11-Mar-09, 14:02
Have not got a clue for ideas as the twins share mothers day with mum as its their 6 th birthday, so its an all out fun day for us on the 22.

Dadie
16-Mar-09, 21:04
I think we will have a look at the bulbs for sale at homebase and make a mess in the kitchen making a pressie and card for granny (my mum).
The homemade touch is always a winner..... more thought and effort than just buying her a gift!

oldmarine
16-Mar-09, 21:18
It was a great day to honor my mother when she was living. Now it is enjoyable to see my children and grandchildren honoring their mothers on Mothers Day.