09-Mar-09, 15:17
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff183/Seonaid40/labresposter-1.jpg

Please come and support a good cause. thanks

fuzzypeg
11-Mar-09, 18:03
good luck for a good cause

Allsorts
16-Mar-09, 11:08
Hope you are all remembering this is on this SATURDAY. It will good fun.

neepnipper
16-Mar-09, 11:35
I will be making my usual dog biscuits to sell and also 'pup cakes'!

Have also made a selection of dog coats which will be for sale on the craft stall.

Solus
21-Mar-09, 15:03
Just back and my lab says thanks a lot for his pup cakes and the choc chip cookies :D, there was much tail and body wagging when he sniffed out the bag as we came through the door.

carasmam
21-Mar-09, 16:18
Neepnipper - Cara loves her bandana, I'll see if I can get a pic on later :D

neepnipper
21-Mar-09, 17:29
Lots of happy customers! Hopefully lots was raised for lab rescue.:D

teenybash
21-Mar-09, 17:37
I had a very brief visit.....hungry OH hovering in background!!! I did manage to buy some lovely scones and cakes.................I also saw the wonderful Brodie....What a lovely soul he is....:cool:

dragonfly
21-Mar-09, 17:39
Teenybash, you never told me it was you!! which were you????

EDIT - I know now you should have said! mind you my mind wasn't really there as worried about my Mum

binbob
21-Mar-09, 18:53

EDIT - I know now you should have said! mind you my mind wasn't really there as worried about my Mum

i missed brodie today....sorry.we must have left before u arrived.

sorry to hear about ur mum,hope all is well.u have had more than ur share of ill fortune.take care.

teenybash
21-Mar-09, 19:08

Dark specs and hair like a burst bale of hay.........that was me.:cool:
Brodie is a very nice young man...I just had to touch him, even though he wasn't interested:(.........he has good energy.
Hope nothing too serious about your mum....

Jovi
21-Mar-09, 20:47
By the time Diesel and I got there it was virtually over,so he got no 'treats' but by the sound of it everyone had a good day. Hope lots of money was raised. :lol:

justine
21-Mar-09, 21:08
Sorry could not make it, but i hope you raised loads for a good cause. Animals cant ask for help themselves so we do it for them.

Dadie
21-Mar-09, 21:08
Hope it went well!
was going to go but we were double booked as Lauren decorated an egg (the glue is still wet now!)for the easter day at Watten school, so we had to go there instead!

Allsorts
23-Mar-09, 12:54
Can I just thank everyone who turned out on Saturday and supported us. A huge thank you to you all and look forward to seeing you all at the next one.

dragonfly it was fab meeting Brodie and still can't get over how well he looks!! I really did want to take him home with me. Give him anther hug from me please.

Thanks again everyone