PDA

View Full Version : lost kitten

goldenguernsey
09-Mar-09, 01:45
Hi all , we have a well grown kitten called Sooty, all black with a flueorecent blue collar with a bell attached. She went missing yesterday and we are extremely concerned. If anyone knows anything about this cat in the Clyth area we would be grateful for any information. Many thanks, GG

teenybash
09-Mar-09, 13:54
Hope Sooty arrives back with you all safe and sound....you will be worried but, fingers crossed.

goldenguernsey
10-Mar-09, 02:41
Sooty is still missing, am beginning to think she must be dead, she never stays out more than half an hour, its aweful

Liz
10-Mar-09, 13:45
I am so very sorry that your kitten is missing and know how upset and worried you must be.

Are you sure she isn't hiding somewhere? It's possible that something frightened her and she took cover. They can stay in hiding for quite some time. Also they can squeeze into the tiniest of spaces.
My cat used to hide under the freezer!

Really hope you find her.

goldenguernsey
10-Mar-09, 21:58
Thanks Liz, I hope she comes back too, we've looked everywhere even in next doors sheds. We rescued her as a tiny thing, one of 4 and sooty was the only one to survive.
Its so sad

ShelleyCowie
10-Mar-09, 22:02
Thanks Liz, I hope she comes back too, we've looked everywhere even in next doors sheds. We rescued her as a tiny thing, one of 4 and sooty was the only one to survive.
Its so sad

Praying for Sooty's safe return. Hope she comes home to you!

teenybash
10-Mar-09, 23:29
Please keep hoping............:(

balto
11-Mar-09, 17:45
any news of sooty yet.

goldenguernsey
14-Mar-09, 21:58
Still no sign of poor Sooty

hell raizer
15-Mar-09, 01:55
sorry to hear that sooty hasn't found her way home yet. :~(

ShelleyCowie
15-Mar-09, 12:34
Still no sign of poor Sooty

Poor Sooty! :~(

teenybash
15-Mar-09, 16:48
Sooty.........Sooty please find your way home.:(

cuddlepop
15-Mar-09, 17:44
Cats are good at being resourcefull so although its been a while she might just be taking her time in finding her way home......I hope so.:)

Liz
15-Mar-09, 18:44
Cats are good at being resourcefull so although its been a while she might just be taking her time in finding her way home......I hope so.:)

I agree with Cuddlepop so please don't give up hope yet.

Really, really hope you find Sooty.