PDA

View Full Version : Kennels/Pet sitters

babybunt
08-Mar-09, 18:01
Anyone on here had any experience with either? I have a spoilt chihuahua that may be needing a home for 3 days nxt month. I am not overly keen to put him in kennels, am considering the highland pet care sitters.

Just wondering if anyone can share any info on this (or kennels) as well?

summer
08-Mar-09, 20:15
I've used the Holiday Horse Sitter (she does dogs too) and she'd look after it exactly as you asked her to.

purplelady
08-Mar-09, 23:54
i used them as dog walker and they were great xxxxxxxxx

dancingtaz13
09-Mar-09, 01:06
I put my dogs to Ramscraigs Kennels in Dunbeath and trust Graham 100% with them. He watches out for them and cares for them very well. The kennels are very clean and i wouldn't use any other kennels.

beth210486
16-Mar-09, 09:21
I put my dog in kennels in boat of garten near aviemore last month for three nights. I was really worried about it as she came from balmore and thought she might think we were leaving her there for good. we were staying in aviemore so thought it would be good to book her in close by. Anyway she got out the car and the lady practically ignored her, not a good start and then she was terriefied to go in and was shaking like a leaf, I thought the lady would then go back and check on her but just went into her house instead. when we picked her up she was absolutely stinking and lying in a filthy and soaking wet bed. I felt awful and will never again go back there. Luckily we usually have family to look after her but if we need to take her to kennels again I will try ramscraigs as I have heard brilliant reports for them.