PDA

View Full Version : Free Tesco Fuel Voucher

Gizmo
08-Mar-09, 13:35
I have a 5p off each litre Tesco fuel voucher that is free to a good home, it is valid to 14/03, i normally give them to my parents, but i forgot i had this one, and when i called them this morning they had filled both cars up on Friday so wont have any use for it.

I'm sure there is an Orger that could make use of it, it can be collected from my house or i can post it out, PM me if you want it.

kitty kat
09-Mar-09, 01:58
I have a 5p off each litre Tesco fuel voucher that is free to a good home, it is valid to 14/03, i normally give them to my parents, but i forgot i had this one, and when i called them this morning they had filled both cars up on Friday so wont have any use for it.

I'm sure there is an Orger that could make use of it, it can be collected from my house or i can post it out, PM me if you want it.

good for you giz i get them all the time but dont drive they are always left in my window any one want ??

joxville
09-Mar-09, 09:19
good for you giz i get them all the time but dont drive they are always left in my window any one want ??

Thanks Kitty, next time I drive to Scotland I'll get in touch, I could do with a couple. :)

kitty kat
09-Mar-09, 09:54
Thanks Kitty, next time I drive to Scotland I'll get in touch, I could do with a couple. :)

where did your world tour take a break ?

Gizmo
09-Mar-09, 17:02
Voucher now gone :D

joxville
09-Mar-09, 18:46
where did your world tour take a break ?

I'm still on it-it's a lifetimes journey. :D

Lavenderblue2
09-Mar-09, 19:58
Oh my goodness!!

I didn't realise these vouchers were transferable - I thought you had to use your Tesco card along with them to verify it was yours.

I've always thrown mine away!! :eek: Not anymore though.