PDA

View Full Version : Why so many complaints?

2little2late
18-Feb-06, 01:53
Why is everyone deciding to complain about shops or the level of service in Wick just lately? I think it is getting a bit out of hand now. If people aren't happy with it then why not complain at the time of the incident. It is only when they have received complaints are they able to do something about the problem.

Come on every one, lighten up. This message board is getting a bit boring now.
:cry: :cry:

ice box
18-Feb-06, 01:56
Why is everyone deciding to complain about shops or the level of service in Wick just lately? I think it is getting a bit out of hand now. If people aren't happy with it then why not complain at the time of the incident. It is only when they have received complaints are they able to do something about the problem.

:cry: :cry:
My be because some places give such a poor service .

connieb19
18-Feb-06, 01:57
people always spread the word when they have had bad service and rarely say anything when it is good. They have good reason to do this, if you pay for good service then that is what you should get and i think folk are quite right to complain. Maybe it will get some of the places mentioned to buck up their ideas a little.

2little2late
18-Feb-06, 02:03
But, if nobody complains at the time then it will be assumed that everthing is alright.
So, therefore complain at the first instance. All I can say is that those of you who complain on here are not brave enough to complain immediately.

JAWS
18-Feb-06, 02:08
And if you complain at the time then word could well go round and suddenly you find that whatever you want becomes unavailable and everybody is too busy to do jobs for you.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
18-Feb-06, 02:15
Customer service is the important bit.No customers,no shops.The only difference is, in a shop in a city,you might not have a clue who is serving you.In a small town though the staff member could be your next door neighbour.Do they treat you like a customer or like their next door neighbour that they blether to most days?

ice box
18-Feb-06, 02:19
[Quote 2little2late]Come on every one, lighten up. This message board is getting a bit boring now.

Well what you doing just now then .

angela5
18-Feb-06, 02:32
Well i have a complaint i am just home from a nite on the tiles (hicup) the great Camps bar, my complaint is the karaoke it was hogged all nite i only got to sing 1 song.:(

krieve
18-Feb-06, 02:34
Well i have a complaint i am just home from a nite on the tiles (hicup) the great Camps bar, my complaint is the karaoke it was hogged all nite i only got to sing 1 song.:(
Hope you told the staff that you were not happy that you only got 1 shot gersa lol

angela5
18-Feb-06, 02:35
Hope you told the staff that you were not happy that you only got 1 shot gersa lol

I did, i was promised 2 songs the next time i go in.

krieve
18-Feb-06, 02:36
I did, i was promised 2 songs the next time i go in.
lol 2 song what night you going out next i love a good sing song lol

ice box
18-Feb-06, 02:37
What song did you get to sing tonight ?

angela5
18-Feb-06, 02:39
What song did you get to sing tonight ?

I only know 1 line, you promised me a rose garden;)

Cedric Farthsbottom III
18-Feb-06, 02:44
""I beg your pardon"

DrSzin
18-Feb-06, 02:45

Stop complaining! :lol:

Whoops, I've just noticed that ice box got this one in first. :o

Anyway, you shouldn't need to wait for complaints before trying to improve customer service. This should be part of your culture. So smile for a while and let's be jolly.

Eek, I'm beginning to sound like the bossy QA and Human Remains (HR) types that couldn't do my job in a million years. :rolleyes:

Moira
18-Feb-06, 02:49
""I beg your pardon"

Oh LOL - You & Gersa will have to get together and do a duet next week. :roll:

angela5
18-Feb-06, 02:49
""I beg your pardon"

I remember that words too.

ice box
18-Feb-06, 02:54
I only know 1 line, you promised me a rose garden;)
Who sung that song any body know?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
18-Feb-06, 02:57
But, if nobody complains at the time then it will be assumed that everthing is alright.
So, therefore complain at the first instance. All I can say is that those of you who complain on here are not brave enough to complain immediately.

Totally agree with you 2little2late,complain from the start,if you think you are being treated unjust then say it to the member of staff.If you feel that you are getting nowhere then take it further to the manager.A top service is what differenciates one shop to another.Nobody is perfect and criticism is the greatest improver that there is.

DrSzin
18-Feb-06, 03:00
Who sung that song any body know?Lynn Anderson. I'm old enough to remember that. :confused

Cedric Farthsbottom III
18-Feb-06, 03:01
I remember that words too.
Gersa,I think it was Lynn Anderson with "I promised you a rose garden"....oh by the way the Camps Karaoke rocks!!!!!:D

cuddlepop
18-Feb-06, 10:06
To Little 2 late has a point this forum runs the risk of not only becoming boring but of seriously damaging Caithness's reputatation.What we are effectively doing is airing dirty laundry out in public.Iknow i asked advice on Worlds Worst Boss,that problem is universal .Iknow violence is too but its very off putting.Would you want to live in Caithness if you read these posts?.
Come on stop putting the place down by posting these posts there just gossip afterall,[evil]

connieb19
18-Feb-06, 10:13
To Little 2 late has a point this forum runs the risk of not only becoming boring but of seriously damaging Caithness's reputatation.What we are effectively doing is airing dirty laundry out in public.Iknow i asked advice on Worlds Worst Boss,that problem is universal .Iknow violence is too but its very off putting.Would you want to live in Caithness if you read these posts?.
Come on stop putting the place down by posting these posts there just gossip afterall,[evil]Most of the people replying to these posts do live in Caithness already and since this is a Caithness website I think people have a right to their opinion and a right to let the local people know what is going on.

cuddlepop
18-Feb-06, 11:26
Connie.I take your point and as you are local and appear quiet happy about whats been said about your area then i will say know more.What i made was an observation as an outsider what the area appears to be like from the forum posts.The 4 days we were in Caithness were great and nothing happened to put us off the area but these posts could,[evil]

Alice in Blunderland
18-Feb-06, 11:59
Its not just a Caithness thing to have shops which offer poor service unfortunately this is a problem all over the country.The problem with local caithness shops and complaining is exactly that, its local, the person whom you are complaining to is local and if they dont know you then their mother, brother, or friend will know you and you will be remembered next time you walk in the shop door should you need to not as the nice person who offered an opinion on their service or lack of it only as the moaning customer who made them feel uncomfortable.On this forum you are however anonymous and you can air your views without any backlash.I agree with cuddlepop though to an outsider it must seem quite gloomy up here at times if you were to read the posts on the high school would you be keen to send your child there, for instance if an ambulance appears at the school does it mean a child is beaten up or are the school being caring and calling an ambulance for a sick child as they have done on many occasions.

unicorn
18-Feb-06, 14:37
Well I have a positive. I went shopping today in Thurso I was in the shop at the harbour (surf one), semichem, Mackays grocers, DE shoeshop, Malcolm and Taits, Johnstones Bakery, Mens Macallans and 99p shop and the service in every single one was excellent all staff very happy and extremely helpful. Well done to you all.

connieb19
18-Feb-06, 19:53
Connie.I take your point and as you are local and appear quiet happy about whats been said about your area then i will say know more.What i made was an observation as an outsider what the area appears to be like from the forum posts.The 4 days we were in Caithness were great and nothing happened to put us off the area but these posts could,[evil]And what about the reputation of the high school in skye, or your husbands boss. You don't seem to have a problem in complaining about them???? [evil]

willowbankbear
18-Feb-06, 20:06
LOL :Razz :p :Razz Connie theres bad bits in ye hehehe

cuddlepop
18-Feb-06, 23:24
I took kit kats:roll: point and chewed it over.The point i wish to make is that it doesnt do you any favours posting comments about the violence on Henretia street,there's plenty on S kye but we'd rather not tell the world and his wife about it. Connie if you cant see the damage these posts are doing to your community then i will take it up with Bill.which is pehapse what i should have done in the first place:roll:

connieb19
18-Feb-06, 23:38
I took kit kats:roll: point and chewed it over.The point i wish to make is that it doesnt do you any favours posting comments about the violence on Henretia street,there's plenty on S kye but we'd rather not tell the world and his wife about it. Connie if you cant see the damage these posts are doing to your community then i will take it up with Bill.which is pehapse what i should have done in the first place:roll:Why is this post directed at me...Let me know which of my posts are damaging to the community???:confused:

ice box
18-Feb-06, 23:41
I took kit kats:roll: point and chewed it over.The point i wish to make is that it doesnt do you any favours posting comments about the violence on Henretia street,there's plenty on S kye but we'd rather not tell the world and his wife about it. Connie if you cant see the damage these posts are doing to your community then i will take it up with Bill.which is pehapse what i should have done in the first place:roll:
cuddlepops who is kit kat ?

krieve
18-Feb-06, 23:47
well i live here connie and i don't see how your posts are damaging to the community It's the people who are breaking into houses, beating up people , damaging cars not you connie that is damaging the community.

connieb19
18-Feb-06, 23:49
cuddlepops who is kit kat ?Hmmmm, I was wondering that too!![smirk]

landmarker
19-Feb-06, 00:02
I guess it's just a case of gossiping over the garden fence in a way.
Locals will vent their frustrations and look for empathy or agreement.
Harmless enough but outsiders might get the wrong impression - does that matter much? I'd say an emphatic NO, if I was a local. As an outsider I'd say, yes, of course it matters.

I admit to being surprised at the way the area around and in Wick has been portrayed and described at times but it's important to keep things in context. I live on the edge of a huge city, and there is no such similar community website where people can be parochial in this way. It demonstrates that the community up there is at least communicating with one another - warts and all - at least to some extent.

I've only been to Wick once, but a brief visit was enough to tell me it's not a pretty place* and might have a share of the rest of Britain's problems, but only in microcosm and to a smaller scale. If Wick were totally drug and violence free it would be a strange place indeed.

* not pretty, not ugly. Just a far flung northern outpost which looked much as I'd imagined it. It certainly has character, and no doubt, it's share of 'characters' some of 'em a bit shady. I'd rather live in the good town of Wick than any English city I can name. Including Manchester.

ice box
19-Feb-06, 00:06
Cuddle pops this forum on about caithness and poeple opinionand that what connie is doing so like they say if u dont like it look the other way.

DrSzin
19-Feb-06, 03:36
I took kit kats:roll: point and chewed it over.The point i wish to make is that it doesnt do you any favours posting comments about the violence on Henretia street,there's plenty on S kye but we'd rather not tell the world and his wife about it. Connie if you cant see the damage these posts are doing to your community then i will take it up with Bill.which is pehapse what i should have done in the first place:roll:Hey cuddlepop, this isn't about doing favours, nor is it about telling "the world and his wife about it". This is a community discussion group, and the community is discussing what seems to be a fairly major problem in that community. Perhaps the discussion could be more constructive, perhaps it could be more objective, perhaps it is indeed a form of landmarker's gossiping over the garden fence, but that isn't the point. People are heartily fed up with certain things and they are coming together on here to voice their opinions and to share ideas. They are not unduly worried about what a certain person on Skye thinks and I suspect they're not overly impressed with your suggestion that you will "take it up with Bill". It's not clear to me why Bill should listen to you instead of listening to the people of Wick, but I guess you know better than they do.

As landmarker says "the community up there is at least communicating with one another - warts and all - at least to some extent." Is that not a good thing? Surely this board provides a means of communication that is not otherwise available, and it's perhaps even plausible that solutions to the aforementioned problems may be germinated here. There is always scope for a detached view from outwith the community, but imho you are not contributing to the discussion in any constructive way. I haven't lived in Caithness for years, but I understand what people are complaining about and I've experienced it to some extent. However, I haven't felt the need to butt in and tell people what to write, nor have I had any inclination to go running to Bill with my opinions.

Earlier on you wrote:

Come on stop putting the place down by posting these posts there just gossip afterall,[evil] and

Connie.I take your point and as you are local and appear quiet happy about whats been said about your area then i will say know more.What i made was an observation as an outsider what the area appears to be like from the forum posts.The 4 days we were in Caithness were great and nothing happened to put us off the area but these posts could,[evil]What are we to make of these posts? Are you simply trying to convince yourself that you want to live in Caithness? If not, who are you trying to convince? Perhaps you are trying to convince the populace that they should change their behaviour or you won't come and grace them with your presence. I see no tangible evidence that you are thinking out of your island box. Indeed you seem to be taking a very personal point of view and with little regard to the people of Caithness themselves.

Cuddle pops this forum on about caithness and poeple opinionand that what connie is doing so like they say if u dont like it look the other wayIndeed.

Last, and almost certainly least, your posts should perhaps have been on a different thread.

End rant.

krieve
19-Feb-06, 03:43
Hey cuddlepop, this isn't about doing favours, nor is it about telling "the world and his wife about it". This is a community discussion group, and the community is discussing what seems to be a fairly major problem in that community. Perhaps the discussion could be more constructive, perhaps it could be more objective, perhaps it is indeed a form of landmarker's gossiping over the garden fence, but that isn't the point. People are heartily fed up with certain things and they are coming together on here to voice their opinions and to share ideas. They are not unduly worried about what a certain person on Skye thinks and I suspect they're not overly impressed with your suggestion that you will "take it up with Bill". It's not clear to me why Bill should listen to you instead of listening to the people of Wick, but I guess you know better than they do.

As landmarker says "the community up there is at least communicating with one another - warts and all - at least to some extent." Is that not a good thing? Surely this board provides a means of communication that is not otherwise available, and it's perhaps even plausible that solutions to the aforementioned problems may be germinated here. There is always scope for a detached view from outwith the community, but imho you are not contributing to the discussion in any constructive way. I haven't lived in Caithness for years, but I understand what people are complaining about and I've experienced it to some extent. However, I haven't felt the need to butt in and tell people what to write, nor have I had any inclination to go running to Bill with my opinions.

Earlier on you wrote:

and

What are we to make of these posts? Are you simply trying to convince yourself that you want to live in Caithness? If not, who are you trying to convince? Perhaps you are trying to convince the populace that they should change their behaviour or you won't come and grace them with your presence. I see no tangible evidence that you are thinking out of your island box. Indeed you seem to be taking a very personal point of view and with little regard to the people of Caithness themselves.

Indeed.

Last, and almost certainly least, your posts should perhaps have been on a different thread.

End rant.
Well said doc i totally agree

angela5
19-Feb-06, 03:47
Hey cuddlepop, this isn't about doing favours, nor is it about telling "the world and his wife about it". This is a community discussion group, and the community is discussing what seems to be a fairly major problem in that community. Perhaps the discussion could be more constructive, perhaps it could be more objective, perhaps it is indeed a form of landmarker's gossiping over the garden fence, but that isn't the point. People are heartily fed up with certain things and they are coming together on here to voice their opinions and to share ideas. They are not unduly worried about what a certain person on Skye thinks and I suspect they're not overly impressed with your suggestion that you will "take it up with Bill". It's not clear to me why Bill should listen to you instead of listening to the people of Wick, but I guess you know better than they do.

Earlier on you wrote:

and

What are we to make of these posts? Are you simply trying to convince yourself that you want to live in Caithness? If not, who are you trying to convince? Perhaps you are trying to convince the populace that they should change their behaviour or you won't come and grace them with your presence. I see no tangible evidence that you are thinking out of your island box. Indeed you seem to be taking a very personal point of view and with little regard to the people of Caithness themselves.

Indeed.

End rant.

Drszin..fantastic.:D this is a caithness.org messageboard for all us living in the community to post our views good or bad..not to be shoot down for doing so.if cuddlepop is not happy she should look to see if skye has a prime and proper messageboard.

ice box
19-Feb-06, 03:47

Earlier on you wrote:

and

Indeed.

End rant.
I could'nt agree more .

connieb19
19-Feb-06, 10:11

Earlier on you wrote:

and

Indeed.

End rant.Thank you Dr Szin, that is a brilliant post..:grin:

unicorn
19-Feb-06, 11:07
I think these posts are great because they show a sense of community that I have not seen for a while... and people actually getting involved....

cuddlepop
19-Feb-06, 12:50
Connie,i replyed to you on the forum but it was directed at everyone i'm sorry if i offended you.Ice box ,kit kat is a member of the forum who said i was stirring it when i asked about the Wick High school.I needed an outlook from people who live and work there,which is what i got.
Dr szin, i should have posted you directly with my concerns, the negative posts were frightening my daughter who has aspergers so quiet literaly takes everything as gospel.
I am going to ask Bill how he feels as your local councillor about Caithness being portrayed in such a bad light.
i have experienced what a friendly place it is,these posts are community related so you are better placed to comment on them as it effects you directly. Please try though and look at them as if you were an outsider thats all i ask.
Once again i apoligies if anyone was upset.:confused

gleeber
19-Feb-06, 17:17
I understand what your saying cuddlepop and I think perhaps DrSzin was a wee bit harsh on you although he did it in his nicest possible conflict mode.
This may well be a community website but first by its very nature its an international community website based in Caithness. At least this part of it is. This messageboard would not be the same without the input of our so-called outsiders. Caithness has always developed from the input of outsiders whether it was the Vikings in the 9th century or the East coasters in the 19th century or the Atomicers in the 20th century. Now theres a new influx of community taking hold, allbeit a cyber community and cuddlepops input and her thoughts are as valid as mine or golachs or connies.
I agree with landmarker when he says Caithness is just a microcosm of any other large town or city. I also agree with Ju and her comments on another thread on safety and education of children. Not all children in inner cities are raging louts.
Some of the negative comments I have read on here, as diverse as the service in shops, stramashes on the main street and availability of drugs are no true reflection on the county of Caithness and are most certainly not a true reflection of the county I live in. They are but a reflection of the subjective and biased lives of the people who post such things.
Cuddlepops right, muck sticks, and maybe some posts should be challenged more closely when we read of some of the things people are saying.
Heres another thought, and although it strays from the original post, for those of you who may think locals should have more of a say on here. What distinguishes a local from a non local? Ill tell you what I think it is. Its nothing but an idea. Its a selective and destructive bit of human nature thats as guilty as religion for causing conflicts and suffering throughout the world and its always been alive and living in Caithness. I remember it well when i was a kid and it can still raise its ugly head even today.
Its about time this notion of nationalistic favouritism got a knock on the head and where better for that than an international community website like caithness.org to portray the nonsense inherant in such an idea?

DrSzin
19-Feb-06, 18:15
Yes, I was a bit harsh on cuddlepop last night. I slanted my post too far in her direction and I wrote a few too many personal things which I probably shouldn't have done. She does indeed have as much right to express her opinions as anyone else -- I just happened to disagree with some of them!

However, I stand by my claim that this forum is a good place to raise issues of concern to people who live in Caithness, irrespective of whether this may be perceived as the community washing its dirty linen in public. Indeed, Bill's post on the Henrietta Street thread demonstrates that people are listening, and that the Police may obtain witness statements that they wouldn't have received in the absence of that thread.

There are of course limits to what is acceptable, particularly when it comes to rumours and gossip, malicious or otherwise, and some of the recent threads have pushed the edge of the envelope on both accounts. But I still think the positives outweigh the negatives if the community is brought together and something good comes out of all this. One may even use the old adage that the end justifies the means. In practice, the mods do a good job of weeding out and removing most of the inappropriate stuff.

I'm still pondering gleeber's thoughts on religion and non-locality...

canuck
20-Feb-06, 01:33
Gleeber you have introduced the idea of the international component of the caithness.org community and so I shall respond.

I first fell in love with the people of Caithness from reading the discussions on this site. 2 years ago I discovered that I had been appointed to a place which I had never heard of. (It helped that one of the towns was called Thurso. My absolute most favorite hockey player came from Thurso, Quebec.) With the aid of google, caithness.org became my new best friend. I also made contacts through the PM with orgers who were most helpful in preparing me for what was to be the adventure of a lifetime. In the forum there were the normal complaints of life one would hear in any corner of the western world. But there were also the records of the celebrations of the Caithness people which later I was to discover were the kinds of celebrations which one comes to cherish. In the forum, there were the off hand comments, there were the philisophical debates, even the occasional flirtations. Before I even had my plane ticket, the c.orgers began to bring to life the people with whom I was to live for four months.

By the nature of my responsibilities I became the outsider dealing with people at some of the most vulnerable moments of their lives. The result was the creation of relationships which I will hold in my heart forever. Caithness.org has offered me the opportunity to keep in touch with the community which was so kind to me, a stranger. I thank you, locals, for your generosity in letting me continue to see a slice of your daily life. I thank you, distancers, for your conversations, your insights from your part of the world, but mostly for your participation, which has become for me an affirmation of so many of the positive sides of humanity.

Gleeber and Drszin have been long time members of c.org. They have seen far more than I have seen on these pages. I appreciate their reflections upon their experiences. I look forward to more from gleeber on his thoughts on religion and non-locality. I think that I would probably agree with him in general, but as far as my relationship to Caithness and caithness.org is concerned those have been for me places of bonding, not places of alienation.

I suspect that we are way far away from the original lines of this thread. I don't want to send it further over the precipice. My point is that as an outsider I very much appreciate the c.org forum and all the colourful people who are part of its community.

peter macdonald
20-Feb-06, 01:41
Canuck you recognised a genius Guy Lafleur ..along with Nisse Naslund about as good as it gets I saw Guy in the old Boston Gaaaardn in 1978 ripping Cheevers (i think) with a wrister from just in side the line on the right hand side
I have never seen such a good goal treated with so much silence
Ps Al McInness was born in Inverness

krieve
20-Feb-06, 01:41
Gleeber you have introduced the idea of the international component of the caithness.org community and so I shall respond.

I first fell in love with the people of Caithness from reading the discussions on this site. 2 years ago I discovered that I had been appointed to a place which I had never heard of. (It helped that one of the towns was called Thurso. My absolute most favorite hockey player came from Thurso, Quebec.) With the aid of google, caithness.org became my new best friend. I also made contacts through the PM with orgers who were most helpful in preparing me for what was to be the adventure of a lifetime. In the forum there were the normal complaints of life one would hear in any corner of the western world. But there were also the records of the celebrations of the Caithness people which later I was to discover were the kinds of celebrations which one comes to cherish. In the forum, there were the off hand comments, there were the philisophical debates, even the occasional flirtations. Before I even had my plane ticket, the c.orgers began to bring to life the people with whom I was to live for four months.

By the nature of my responsibilities I became the outsider dealing with people at some of the most vulnerable moments of their lives. The result was the creation of relationships which I will hold in my heart forever. Caithness.org has offered me the opportunity to keep in touch with the community which was so kind to me, a stranger. I thank you, locals, for your generosity in letting me continue to see a slice of your daily life. I thank you, distancers, for your conversations, your insights from your part of the world, but mostly for your participation, which has become for me an affirmation of so many of the positive sides of humanity.

Gleeber and Drszin have been long time members of c.org. They have seen far more than I have seen on these pages. I appreciate their reflections upon their experiences. I look forward to more from gleeber on his thoughts on religion and non-locality. I think that I would probably agree with him in general, but as far as my relationship to Caithness and caithness.org is concerned those have been for me places of bonding, not places of alienation.

I suspect that we are way far away from the original lines of this thread. I don't want to send it further over the precipice. My point is that as an outsider I very much appreciate the c.org forum and all the colourful people who are part of its community.
great post canuck.

peter macdonald
20-Feb-06, 01:51
Canuck sri this is totally off topic but do you remember Basil MacRae off the ice what a total gentleman on it.......oh well !!!!!!!!!!
Sri folks my apologies for getting the thread off topic

golach
20-Feb-06, 10:59

Great to see a level headed poster in here at last. (LOL) No seriously Canuck
this is what I think the 'Org is all about, I am guilty of reading posts and not agreeing with the poster as a few of us are, and sitting banging out my fury on the keyboard, BUT nothing I mean to say should be taken as a personal slur on the said poster, what I post on here is just my opinion and what I think, and not to be taken as gospel, because as an owld married man I have been told frequently that I am not perfect [lol]

cuddlepop
20-Feb-06, 11:22
Canuk,I couldn't agree with you more.I:got to know Caithness through these posts and then through visiting.Its a magic place where dreams can come true and frienships forged with life minded people.
My first instint was to post the Doc privately.Iwill never ignore my instincts again.The Doc as far as i'm concerned is an ambasador for the forum and a true reflection of what its all about.:Razz

canuck
20-Feb-06, 15:48
Canuck sri this is totally off topic but do you remember Basil MacRae off the ice what a total gentleman on it.......oh well !!!!!!!!!!
Sri folks my apologies for getting the thread off topic

Peter - sorry to be so slow in responding. I went to hit the reply button last night and the whole caithness.org system crashed. It was still down well into my night.

As to Basil McRae from Beaverton, Ontario I honestly must say that I do not remember him. I checked on his stats and he broke into the NHL about the time I started having children and thus lost any free time I had for hockey watching. The off the ice and on the ice personalities of many athletes changes as you have described.

Back to the topic at hand, are your writing with hockey knowledge from a vantage point of an outsider who, like me, loves to follow the antics of the people in this magical county? Or are you a Canadian transplant (as I once was) working in Caithness?

Sporran
20-Feb-06, 19:00

Canuck, it was extremely heart-warming to read your post, and I want you to know that it's always a pleasure to read your contributions to the message board! We are lucky to have you as a member of Caithness.Org! :o)