PDA

View Full Version : Whats the most embarrsing thing thats ever happened to you?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
17-Feb-06, 23:17
I was 8 years old and had been out with my friends playing football.Was absolutely bursting for a pee.Ran in the house,ran up the stairs opened the toilet door and my Gran was sitting on the loo with her bloomers at her ankles.Very embarrasing.

wickerinca
17-Feb-06, 23:55
I wouldn't know where to start!!:o [lol]

angela5
18-Feb-06, 00:50
Too many to mention...:eek:

connieb19
18-Feb-06, 01:07
I've a right brass neck..never been embarassed :roll: Except for when i was in mcallans changing rooms trying on a top the other day and all you could hear was rriiiiiiipppp!!!! I'll try again after a couple of weeks on the slim fast!!

unicorn
18-Feb-06, 01:07
Walking into patio doors on holiday once :o My daughter still tells people about it :roll:

angela5
18-Feb-06, 01:09
Walking into patio doors on holiday once :o My daughter still tells people about it :roll:

I did that once 2 lovely black eyes i had...:~(

unicorn
18-Feb-06, 01:12
no mine was just a hurt pride luckily. We had just gone into room and cleaner had closed the curtains on the doors but left the door open a couple of inches so the curtains were blowing into the room so I just went to walk out and smack!!!! hubby and daughter nearly wet themselves laughing......:o

ice box
18-Feb-06, 01:16
I've a right brass neck..never been embarassed :roll: Except for when i was in mcallans changing rooms trying on a top the other day and all you could hear was rriiiiiiipppp!!!! I'll try again after a couple of weeks on the slim fast!!
Hope you paid for it......lol

unicorn
18-Feb-06, 01:17
I was wondering that too!!! did you tell the truth :cool: or did you sneak out of the shop :evil

connieb19
18-Feb-06, 01:18
I was wondering that too!!! did you tell the truth :cool: or did you sneak out of the shop :evilWhat do you think..lol:evil :evil

unicorn
18-Feb-06, 01:19
I think you slunk out the door and never said a word!!!!!!! BAD bad connie!!!! :evil :evil

angela5
18-Feb-06, 01:20
You made a run for the door....lol:Razz

connieb19
18-Feb-06, 01:22
You made a run for the door....lol:RazzNo really..I had the cheek to ask if they had it in a bigger size:p

krieve
18-Feb-06, 01:23
Lol i remember when i was in primary school p5 i think and my friend and i were coming out of my house and we were going down to her's.
She had a fancy for one of the boys in the kids football team.
We were running she had a skirt on and just as we passed the boy she fancied her knickers fell down to her ankles the elastic broke. [lol]
She was so embarrassed:o i couldna stop laughing she ran of crying:cry: and didn't speak to me for a week lmao.

connieb19
18-Feb-06, 01:25
Lol i remember when i was in primary school p5 i think and my friend and i were coming out of my house and we were going down to her's.
She had a fancy for one of the boys in the kids football team.
We were running she had a skirt on and just as we passed the boy she fanced her knickers fell down to her ankles the elastic broke. [lol]
She was so embaressed:o i couldna stop laughing she ran of crying:cry: and did'nt speak to me for a week lmao.i bet she couldn't get that to happen now, no matter how hard she tried...lol;)

The Enigma
18-Feb-06, 01:35
Got stuck in the toilet cubicle on the train to Inverness once....

Couldn't get the door to open however much I pushed the unlock/open button and there was no way of forcing it open. Had to pull the "for assistance" alarm handle, and the guard came and eventually managed to get the door to open with some sort of key. The alarm sounds throughout the whole train, so everyone on it was having a good look to see what was going on, had a whole (fortunately not too full) carriage full of people staring at me as I went back to my seat! :eek: :p

connieb19
18-Feb-06, 01:39

Couldn't get the door to open however much I pushed the unlock/open button and there was no way of forcing it open. Had to pull the "for assistance" alarm handle, and the guard came and eventually managed to get the door to open with some sort of key. The alarm sounds throughout the whole train, so everyone on it was having a good look to see what was going on, had a whole (fortunately not too full) carriage full of people staring at me as I went back to my seat! :eek: :pSo that was YOU......LOL[lol]

ice box
18-Feb-06, 01:39

Couldn't get the door to open however much I pushed the unlock/open button and there was no way of forcing it open. Had to pull the "for assistance" alarm handle, and the guard came and eventually managed to get the door to open with some sort of key. The alarm sounds throughout the whole train, so everyone on it was having a good look to see what was going on, had a whole (fortunately not too full) carriage full of people staring at me as I went back to my seat! :eek: :p
I bet the next time you will go before you go on the train lol

unicorn
18-Feb-06, 01:44
I think kids must give us the worst moments.... been mulling over embarassing moments lol... I was in a shop with a child once when a really big man came in and stood behind us in the queue and the child chirps up as loud as you like " Gosh that man has a very big tummy " I was mortified and it was worse when he smiled and said " it is a little big"

The Enigma
18-Feb-06, 01:45
I bet the next time you will go before you go on the train lol

LOL, I must admit, it was a while before I risked using the toilet on the train again!

angela5
18-Feb-06, 01:48

[lol] [lol] i remember that...

krieve
18-Feb-06, 02:03
I remember when i was in the high school walking through the crush hall at break time and It was really busy and i noticed my lace was undone so i bent down to tie it and all of a sudden i lost my balance and fell over with my bum in the air i was so embarrassed.

angela5
18-Feb-06, 02:08
I remember in p7 myself and 2 friends forgot our gym shorts the teacher made us do it in our underwear..i had big blue cotton knicks on..and a bonny red face...[lol]

krieve
18-Feb-06, 02:09
I remember in p7 myself and 2 friends forgot our gym shorts the teacher made us do it in our underwear..i had big blue cotton knicks on..and a bonny red face...[lol]
lmao he he he

ice box
18-Feb-06, 02:21
I bet you still have them lol

landmarker
18-Feb-06, 16:11
My first night at an 'adjustment to industry' course in Ludlow, Shropshire paid for by my employer - a multi-national with money to burn.

I was sharing my room with three other teenagers from different parts of the country. At that age, I had developed a habit of responding to the question 'are you allright Alan ' with the retort - I'm all right one side - all left the other' A silly little quip, harmless enough.

One of the boys, Ian from Kent I think had obvious disabilites in his left arm and leg. They were what would once might have been described as 'withered'

We'd had a good first night and retired to bed to chat, almost excitedly in the dark, the novelty of it all fuelling the conversation. After a slight lull, one of the chaps said 'you all right Ian?'

'All right one side' I quipped.

Everything went terribly quiet, and for a minute or two I wanted the world to swallow me whole. It didn't. There was no further chat that night though, just stoney silence. I fell asleep eventually and awoke next morning to no mention of what had been said, but I never forgot it.Probably my worst ever faux pas.

phoenix
18-Feb-06, 19:26
I used to work in a Gemstone Exhibition..........one day we had some chinese/japanese {I cant tell the difference} people come into the gift shop. One of them came up to me and asked "Do you have any Rapis" Im stood there thinking "Rapis what is Rapis" the gentleman kept on saying "You know.... Rapis you have got some ......yes?" Im stood there:eek:trying hard to rack my brains "Rapis, rapis I havent a clue what he wants" One of the other girls in the shop came along and I said to her "this gentlemen is asking for Rapis but I dont know what it is that he wants" and she said "Rapis yes we have Rapis" Im thinking "Do we":eek: I said to her "where is it what is it?" She picks up a peice of Lapis Lazuli and turns to the chinese/japanese gentlemen and says "Is this what youre looking for?" and he replies "Ah Rapis! Yes this is what Im looking for" Im stood there feeling so embarrassed.:o....... I spent the most of the next hour in the toilet cracking up, each time I tried to go back into the shop and saw them it set me of again..........That was embarrassing, thinking about it still cracks me up:D

unicorn
18-Feb-06, 20:01
Just had one lol...... I went in shop for a lottery ticket and asked the woman for a lucky dick :o :o :o

teddybear1873
18-Feb-06, 20:02
mmmmm think i will keep my secret of the board,way too embarrasing to tell

connieb19
18-Feb-06, 20:03
Just had one lol...... I went in shop for a lottery ticket and asked the woman for a lucky dick :o :o :oLol.. I hope you get a winner..[lol]

connieb19
18-Feb-06, 20:04
mmmmm think i will keep my secret of the board,way too embarrasing to tellAw...go on!!!:D

phoenix
18-Feb-06, 20:05
Just had one lol...... I went in shop for a lottery ticket and asked the woman for a lucky dick :o :o :o

Youre not chinese or japanese are you unicorn:lol:

unicorn
18-Feb-06, 20:07
Nooooooo I was just gonna say lucky dip ticket and it got muddled up between my brain and my tongue :eek: :eek:

teddybear1873
18-Feb-06, 20:09
Well i was walking along Princess Street wi the kids and wife and i had a gas build up, so i thought right your coming oot so i let rip....i macaronied my pants instead. The kids wouldnt walk with me they were about 20 strides infront and it took me about 15 mins to get home which under normal conditions would have been 5 mins, got some really weird looks from folk cause i was walking odd lol....just had to keep my head down and keep going haha

connieb19
18-Feb-06, 20:09
Nooooooo I was just gonna say lucky dip ticket and it got muddled up between my brain and my tongue :eek: :eek:thats even worse...lol talk about digging a hole:Razz

unicorn
18-Feb-06, 20:14
Teddybear I feel so much better about my slip of the tongue now :lol: :lol:

teddybear1873
18-Feb-06, 20:17
cheers Unicorn lol

phoenix
18-Feb-06, 20:23
thats even worse...lol talk about digging a hole:Razz

Im cracking up reading these stories:RazzMy sides are with laughing:Razz

connieb19
18-Feb-06, 20:24
Teddybear I feel so much better about my slip of the tongue now :lol: :lol:Stop it...you're cracking me up..lol[lol] [lol]

teddybear1873
18-Feb-06, 20:25
Im cracking up reading these stories:RazzMy sides are with laughing:Razz
You better not be laughing at mine Phoenix lol

connieb19
18-Feb-06, 20:27
I'm off to the paper shop just now to see if i can have a lucky dick too...:eek: :eek:

teddybear1873
18-Feb-06, 20:29
I'm off to the paper shop just now to see if i can have a lucky dick too...:eek: :eek:
Go Connie, i really hope u mean dip hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhah ahahahahaha

elaine
18-Feb-06, 20:38
I think I may have posted this story before so I apologise if you have read it twice!
Back in my student days I used to sleep in regularly. On one of those mornings I was in a mega rush, had a 2 minute shower, threw on yesterdays jeans (which were lying where I had thrown them the previous night) and bolted out the door eating leftover pizza for breakfast. Got all the way to Buchanan St Station on the bus and was running along the crowded street, weaving in and out of grannies when a pair of knickers fell out of my trouser leg (btw am much more careful and tidy these days!)

"Excuse me love, I think these are yours...."

CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGE!

p.s. they were like kiddies pants with teddy bears on! oh no - it was bad

phoenix
18-Feb-06, 20:51
I think I may have posted this story before so I apologise if you have read it twice!
Back in my student days I used to sleep regularly. On one of those mornings I was in a mega rush, had a 2 minute shower, threw on yesterdays jeans (which were lying where I had thrown them the previous night) and bolted out the door eating leftover pizza for breakfast. Got all the way to Buchanan St Station on the bus and was running along the crowded street, weaving in and out of grannies when a pair of knickers fell out of my trouser leg (btw am much more careful and tidy these days!)

"Excuse me love, I think these are yours...."

CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGE!

p.s. they were like kiddies pants with teddy bears on! oh no - it was bad

I had the very same thing happen to me elaine.:Razz.......only as they appeared at the bottom of the leg of my trousers I bent down to pick them up....... there was a lady I knew right in front of me.......I quickly explained to her to what had happened........was my face red!:o

phoenix
18-Feb-06, 20:54
You better not be laughing at mine Phoenix lol

Yep! [lol]:lol:[lol]

krieve
18-Feb-06, 20:54
I had the very same thing happen to me elaine.:Razz.......only as they appeared at the bottom of the leg of my trousers I bent down to pick them up....... there was a lady I knew right in front of me.......I quickly explained to her to what had happened........was my face red!:o
LOL Elaine and phoenix

connieb19
18-Feb-06, 20:55
I had the very same thing happen to me elaine.:Razz.......only as they appeared at the bottom of the leg of my trousers I bent down to pick them up....... there was a lady I knew right in front of me.......I quickly explained to her to what had happened........was my face red!:oWhat happened to me was that in the tumble dryer my knickers stuck to the velcro on the hood of my jacket..i was down the street all day..I wonder how many people noticed..lol:p

phoenix
18-Feb-06, 21:02
What happened to me was that in the tumble dryer my knickers stuck to the velcro on the hood of my jacket..i was down the street all day..I wonder how many people noticed..lol:p

I cant take no more![lol][lol][lol]

krieve
18-Feb-06, 21:02
Was that connie you connie i saw you that day with your knickers in your hood lmao

ice box
18-Feb-06, 21:03
So you were the one every body was laughing at with knickers lol

krieve
18-Feb-06, 21:03
has anyone ever said anything in front of there kids not to be repeated and they go and tell everyone what you said eek

unicorn
18-Feb-06, 21:04
I had same thing happen but they came out of daughters jacket sleeve!!!! I was mortified as she held them up saying whats this mum?????

phoenix
18-Feb-06, 21:24
Another one[smirk] We were on a night out in one of the clubs in Wick. I needed desperately to go to the loo which meant I had to walk most of the way across the dance hall to get there, at the time everyone was seated.... the band werent playing... I was this lone soul walking across the dance floor:cry:.........just as I got to the end of my long walk, my feet went from me and I landed flat on my back on the dance floor............I got a huge round of applause:o

unicorn
18-Feb-06, 21:25
awwwwwww phoenix I actually feel that cringe moment from here eeeek what a red neck!!!!!!

connieb19
18-Feb-06, 21:26
Another one[smirk] We were on a night out in one of the clubs in Wick. I needed desperately to go to the loo which meant I had to walk most of the way across the dance hall to get there, at the time everyone was seated.... the band werent playing... I was this lone soul walking across the dance floor:cry:.........just as I got to the end of my long walk, my feet went from me and I landed flat on my back on the dance floor............I got a huge round of applause:oThat happens to me most weekends..lol:eek: Luckily I can't remember the next day..

phoenix
18-Feb-06, 21:33
That happens to me most weekends..lol:eek: Luckily I can't remember the next day..

That was at the beginning of the night connie by the end of the night I didnt care:p:RazzDont know why but that emoticon:eek:this one.......cracks me up.......

webmannie
18-Feb-06, 22:11
I travel a lot, staying in unfamiliar hotels etc.

Left very early in the morning and arrived at the Hotel about 9pm so it had been a long day!

Got 'steamin' at the bar, last person to leave the bar etc.

Went to bed, nekid as usual. About 3am (ish) woke up in a stupor, 'burstin', so went through to the bathroom on the right, door clicks shut. 'Bright lights' and a long corridor, oh noooooo!

Just as well I had a good natter with the night porter, I had to sneak downstairs trying to cover my 'bits' and ask him to open the room door for me!

He had one stipulation, he didn't want to walk behind me, it's a wonder his laughing didn't wake everybody up!

I ALWAYS leave the light on in the bathrooms now and never sleep nekid!!

JUST IN CASE!

ice box
18-Feb-06, 22:22
I travel a lot, staying in unfamiliar hotels etc.

Left very early in the morning and arrived at the Hotel about 9pm so it had been a long day!

Got 'steamin' at the bar, last person to leave the bar etc.

Went to bed, nekid as usual. About 3am (ish) woke up in a stupor, 'burstin', so went through to the bathroom on the right, door clicks shut. 'Bright lights' and a long corridor, oh noooooo!

Just as well I had a good natter with the night porter, I had to sneak downstairs trying to cover my 'bits' and ask him to open the room door for me!

He had one stipulation, he didn't want to walk behind me, it's a wonder his laughing didn't wake everybody up!

I ALWAYS leave the light on in the bathrooms now and never sleep nekid!!

JUST IN CASE!
Now that is embarrassing lol

phoenix
18-Feb-06, 22:33
LOL webmannie:grin:

Anyone had any luck with the "lucky dick" lottery tickets?:Razz

krieve
18-Feb-06, 22:33
lol webmannie how embarrassing

connieb19
18-Feb-06, 22:36
LOL webmannie:grin:

Anyone had any luck with the "lucky dick" lottery tickets?:RazzGive me a chance Pheonix..i've not even left the house yet...
Unicorns been gone for some time though so maybe she got lucky!!:roll:

ice box
18-Feb-06, 22:37
I got five lucky dips and got two numbers on one line and one on each of the other line what a bummer. Grrrrrrrrr

unicorn
18-Feb-06, 22:42
what were the numbers lol

phoenix
18-Feb-06, 22:43
I got five lucky dips and got two numbers on one line and one on each of the other line what a bummer. Grrrrrrrrr

You should have got the "lucky dick" ones that unicorn got........maybe youd have had more luck:Razz

ice box
18-Feb-06, 22:45
I i'll get some next week lol.

unicorn
18-Feb-06, 22:46
ach I only got 1 number

_Ju_
18-Feb-06, 23:49
Now I will swear on my nana's grave that I was not intoxicatedthough no one will believe me. I was in Denmark, doing course work and as a foreign student was invited to some extra-curricular activities, such as a sausage tasting session to decide which sausages would be served at the next student festival ( various bands playing to college students in a tent in May... quite well known in Denmark).

We had to taste and mark on a chalk board our preferences. For anyone in the dark, sausages are a traditional food and appreciated the way we, in Portugal, appreciate a wine. There were many sausage brands... at least 30. We'd taste, grade, and clean palet with a drink of wine or beer.

Being Portuguese I opted for wine, OFFCOURSE!!!!! I swear I was not drunk ( I have been drunk twice in my life....once at 4 years of age: stolen beer.Once at 16: bottling home made wine....didn't drink a drop, the fumes did me in). Anyway.... at the end I needed to "powder my nose", and so motioned to get up from the table. In doing so, I tripped on my shoe laces ( Febuary in Denmark: hiking boots!) and fell flat on my face....... need I say more?

candyfloss
19-Feb-06, 11:38
One day i was sitting on the floor watching telly and my youngest daughter who was about 4yrs old at the time was doing my hair,putting bobbles and clips in it,after a while when she was busy doing something else i remembered i had some shopping to do,so we got our jackets on and of we when.Its only when we got back home i discovered i still had al the things still in my hair, i was mortified,i must have looked a right state:roll:

unicorn
19-Feb-06, 11:41
One day i was sitting on the floor watching telly and my youngest daughter who was about 4yrs old at the time was doing my hair,putting bobbles and clips in it,after a while when she was busy doing something else i remembered i had some shopping to do,so we got our jackets on and of we when.Its only when we got back home i discovered i still had al the things still in my hair, i was mortified,i must have looked a right state:roll:
I bet you got some verrrrry strange looks lol

phoenix
19-Feb-06, 11:46
[quote=candyfloss]One day i was sitting on the floor watching telly and my youngest daughter who was about 4yrs old at the time was doing my hair,putting bobbles and clips in it,after a while when she was busy doing something else i remembered i had some shopping to do,so we got our jackets on and of we when.Its only when we got back home i discovered i still had al the things still in my hair, i was mortified,i must have looked a right state:roll:
/quote]

Cant take more laughter at this time on a Sunday morning :Razz:Razz:Razz

connieb19
19-Feb-06, 11:50
One day i was sitting on the floor watching telly and my youngest daughter who was about 4yrs old at the time was doing my hair,putting bobbles and clips in it,after a while when she was busy doing something else i remembered i had some shopping to do,so we got our jackets on and of we when.Its only when we got back home i discovered i still had al the things still in my hair, i was mortified,i must have looked a right state:roll:No way..and i thought i was bad with my knickers stuck to my hood..lol:Razz

grantyg
19-Feb-06, 12:04
A few winters back I was kite buggying at troon, with all the cold water spray etc I hadn`t realised that some where and some how I had managed to rip my trousers on both sides from the belt loops to the back of my knees, now as these are baggy trousers I just hadn`t realised.
It was only when after filling my car at BP and going into one of the busiest McDonalds in Glasgow that whilst getting ready to have a nice hot bath I noticed the huge gaping rips at the back of my trousers.

candyfloss
19-Feb-06, 12:06
I bet you got some verrrrry strange looks lolIf i did i never noticed,i must have been away with the fairys

candyfloss
19-Feb-06, 12:17
Another time was the school sports day,i got talked into doing the mothers race.When it started i took of too quick and only got about 3 feet when i fell flat on my face,but it was'nt so bad when i looked up and saw my sister-in-law had done the same thing:roll: I've never done another race since

Saveman
19-Feb-06, 13:13

LOL....thats brilliant! :lol:

phoenix
19-Feb-06, 14:24
Another time was the school sports day,i got talked into doing the mothers race.When it started i took of too quick and only got about 3 feet when i fell flat on my face,but it was'nt so bad when i looked up and saw my sister-in-law had done the same thing:roll: I've never done another race since

Hehehehehe! and the other one! :Razz:Razz:Razz

wickerinca
19-Feb-06, 22:26

Did the exact same thing myself......at the North School Sports Day!..............complete somersault with the knickers in the air!! Didn't know where to look and sons disowned me!:roll:

krieve
19-Feb-06, 22:49
Did the exact same thing myself......at the North School Sports Day!..............complete somersault with the knickers in the air!! Didn't know where to look and sons disowned me!:roll:
lol wickerinca how embarassing lol

Tom Cornwall
20-Feb-06, 21:20
Getting banned for a month, from these forums, for telling the truth about Jack Russell dogs

rich62_uk
21-Feb-06, 10:35
I know I am going to regret this but here goes........

When I was nineteen I had to go into hospital for operations on both of my feet, after the op they was so swollen they couldn't put the plaster on them for three days, during this time I hadn't been to the toilet I can only assume my system didn't like the food and inactivity.

My sister came to visit one lunchtime when I suddenly got the most overwhelming urge to go to the toilet, pains all down my sides, so I say to my sister "Viv please, as fast as you can and get me a commode I am desperate" and off she runs, by now I am in agony and start to shuffle towards the edge of the bed, back she comes and pushes it next to me, I shout as quietly as I can for her to shut the curtains and leave me alone.

I lift the lid and drop it on the floor then shuffle onto the commode, oh the relief, I truly felt like crying, next the comes the bladder when all of a sudden all I could hear was my sister laughing, baring in mind when she laughs she sounds like a cross between a hyena and a snorting pig, her head pops around the curtain and she splutters out that I have done it on the floor, it didn't have the bucket underneath ! I wanted curl up and disappear, but I had the used tissue in my hand and didn't know what to do with it, so down it went to the floor and off my sisters laughing went again.

The whole ward was aware of what was going on, all I could do was slide back in bed and wait, it was horrendous as they was all laughing while this poor student nurse cleaned it up.......Trish.:(

I dithered all yesterday about posting this here goes.

paris
21-Feb-06, 12:24
I remember when a Chinese girl i was talking to was telling me about going to the local market. She said its kipper at the market so with that i said yes i like sea food aswell trying to join in with this conversation. What she actually said was its CHEAPER at the market, she wasn't talking about fish at all. OMG i just wanted the floor to swallow me up.

rich62_uk
21-Feb-06, 15:26
This happened to my mum not me. She went to the theater to see a panto with half the family and went in her new coat, in the foyer it was fairly busy and while waiting mum spotted this woman in a coat the same as hers, she said this to the lady but she didn't answer, mum thought well it is noisy in here so she touched the womans hand with the back of hers and pulled back a bit shocked as the womans hand was a false one, mum said I didn't know what to do, so I thought I would act as if I hadnt noticed and said it again but this time louder, my niece was next to my mum and asked her nan who she was talking to, mum pointed to the lady and Kim said "Nan thats a mirror". They both was crying with laughter......Trish.

candyfloss
21-Feb-06, 16:55
I know I am going to regret this but here goes........

When I was nineteen I had to go into hospital for operations on both of my feet, after the op they was so swollen they couldn't put the plaster on them for three days, during this time I hadn't been to the toilet I can only assume my system didn't like the food and inactivity.

My sister came to visit one lunchtime when I suddenly got the most overwhelming urge to go to the toilet, pains all down my sides, so I say to my sister "Viv please, as fast as you can and get me a commode I am desperate" and off she runs, by now I am in agony and start to shuffle towards the edge of the bed, back she comes and pushes it next to me, I shout as quietly as I can for her to shut the curtains and leave me alone.

I lift the lid and drop it on the floor then shuffle onto the commode, oh the relief, I truly felt like crying, next the comes the bladder when all of a sudden all I could hear was my sister laughing, baring in mind when she laughs she sounds like a cross between a hyena and a snorting pig, her head pops around the curtain and she splutters out that I have done it on the floor, it didn't have the bucket underneath ! I wanted curl up and disappear, but I had the used tissue in my hand and didn't know what to do with it, so down it went to the floor and off my sisters laughing went again.

The whole ward was aware of what was going on, all I could do was slide back in bed and wait, it was horrendous as they was all laughing while this poor student nurse cleaned it up.......Trish.:(

I dithered all yesterday about posting this here goes.Sorry Rich62UK but i hav'nt laughed so much for ages especialy as you was'nt sure if you post it or not.:Razz

Zippy
21-Feb-06, 23:53

Mum, you're an idiot. Did you not guess that something might've been wrong when you were getting weird looks from folk? [lol]

I can't think of anything to tell right now. I'll think up something, hmm...

katarina
22-Feb-06, 17:06
My granny's most embarrasing moment must have been when she was watching me when i was about 8 years old. She saw a woman she did not like coming to the house and after telling me not to let on she was there, she hid in a cupboard.
The woman asked me if my mum was in, now even as a child i found it difficult to lie, but gran had told me to, but it still felt wrong so i just hung my head and answered - Dunno. She asked me who was watching me, I said Dunno.
At this moment my granny's terrier started scratching at the cupboard door.
The woman asked me what was wrong with the dog, I answered, Dunno.
Finally she went and opened the cupboard door. Now you have to imagin this. the cupboard had very little depth and my gran was standing straight as a statue and pressed against the wall.
Dunno who got the biggest shock when the woman opened the door, but I still remember the look on her face! She stormed out shortly after!