PDA

View Full Version : European Parliamentary Elections???

MasterSplinter
05-Mar-09, 23:02
Will you be voting on the 6th june
personally i dont think i will be as i never see anything that comes to britain that helps.Who gets out of it really or is this just another one of the political madness ideas that keeps being thrown at us.
Scotland will have 6 MEPs out of the 72 in the uk.
Do we know who they are. do we know who we are to be voting for.Any one up on this.

northernstar
05-Mar-09, 23:31
the state the country is in just now, doubt it will make any difference, just more numptys making false promises.

joxville
05-Mar-09, 23:35
The rumours of my interest in this subject are greatly exaggerated. ;)

balto
05-Mar-09, 23:37
to be honest they would be aswell electing the wombles for all the difference it will make lol.

davie
05-Mar-09, 23:38
Do we have a M.E.P. for Caithness ?. Probably one will crawl out from under a stone somewhere nearer election time and then slither back to its own personal Fort Knox

balto
05-Mar-09, 23:39
Do we have a M.E.P. for Caithness ?. Probably one will crawl out from under a stone somewhere nearer election time and then slither back to its own personal Fort Knox
ats why lord thurso and his wife were shoving leaflets through letter boxes the other weekend.

MasterSplinter
05-Mar-09, 23:43
so does anyone know what its all about:eek:
Do we have an MEP for caithness or as balto states Mr Thurso and wife are looking to fill the gap.
I do know that the Local returning officer Alistair Dodds is Chief executive of the Highlands:confused