PDA

View Full Version : Killers!

sweetpea
05-Mar-09, 22:35
Hello everyone,

I got caught up reading about notorious killers that are getting moved to open prisons in preparation for release. I found 2 in particular that I started reading about . Thomas McCulloch was jailed around '76' for going mental in a cafe cos his toastie was taking too long to breaking out of Carstairs, snuffing out another inmate, the A9 killer and accompanied by Robert Mone they cut off a gurds ears, split the skull of a male nurse and took a policeman out at a roadblock and got some construction workers with knives. They survived. They were caught in North Shields or somewhere and Mone had kept a diary giving marks out of 10 for their victims reactions.

Sorry for spoutin off but is this sort of thing for real???

The wife of the nurse was in daily record last week telling the story as it unfolded for her.:(

MasterSplinter
06-Mar-09, 00:53
Overcrowding, poor legal systems are to blame for this.But as for this being real crime, there are and have been far worse than this.In america the worst of the worst are behind bars for life or until death, seems reasonable for their crimes.
the uk should adopt the american legal system or even better the law from 1800-1964 and return the capital punishment law back.
Either way monsters like this will always be among us,free to do as they please and when they please and hope never to be caught again.:eek:

butterfly
06-Mar-09, 02:46
i agree with you Mastersplinter.they are now talking about letting the yorkshire ripper loose amongst us after all the women he killed,this would never be allowed in america,over there he would have been dead long ago.