PDA

View Full Version : making up a story

Bingobabe
17-Feb-06, 22:41
making up a rumour follow on from this see what the outcome is

today i was in somerfeild bumped into madonna as we have been chums for years so in the middle o somerfeild she breaks out in song the women and men who work in somerfeild suddenly emerge in sparkling outfits and start doing a dance routine

connieb19
17-Feb-06, 23:13
You should have started the rumour in the Hospital...that's where a lot of them start anyway..:roll:

willowbankbear
17-Feb-06, 23:24
I was walking around woolworths & met this brunette with a postie uniform on, She said hello Mr Wbbear & I said is that you Connie???
She said aye it is

---------------------

Is it a rumour???????

connieb19
17-Feb-06, 23:27
I was walking around woolworths & met this brunette with a postie uniform on, She said hello Mr Wbbear & I said is that you Connie???
She said aye it is

---------------------

Is it a rumour???????Who knows, mr wbbear???:confused:

willowbankbear
17-Feb-06, 23:32
Who knows is not a rumour Connie, Back to the sorting office if yer not gona spin a yarn . Try & deliver a 1st class one eh?

connieb19
17-Feb-06, 23:40
Who knows is not a rumour Connie, Back to the sorting office if yer not gona spin a yarn . Try & deliver a 1st class one eh?Enlighten me ...I have no idea what you are on about willowbankbear!!:confused: It wasn't me you were speaking to outside woolies. You must be thinking about last Sunday when I saw you going up the road pie eyed after the football...lol;)

angela5
18-Feb-06, 00:01
I was walking up an ailse in somerfield when i noticed a particular person stretching for baked beans, they looked a little sweaty, i asked "is that you betty?".:Razz

The reply was "Aye it's me sweatybetty the orger":D

willowbankbear
18-Feb-06, 00:03
Thats not a rumour Connie, Thats fact, I was Pie eyed but you didna see me because I got a cab & it wiz dark, well i think it was anyway. What time was it ?:p

connieb19
18-Feb-06, 00:10
Thats not a rumour Connie, Thats fact, I was Pie eyed but you didna see me because I got a cab & it wiz dark, well i think it was anyway. What time was it ?:pOh i would say about the back of eight, nine oclock. I had a few myself so didn't really take all that much note of the time..:roll:

angela5
18-Feb-06, 00:26
You should have started the rumour in the Hospital...that's where a lot of them start anyway..:roll:

How very true Connie..[mad]