PDA

View Full Version : Summer Gigs

BustedShoe2
17-Feb-06, 19:49
Ok, I've bought my tickets to see Red Hot Chili Peppers this year so I'll be happy till late summer. Would have gone for T in the Park but knew there'd be less chance of getting in there.

As you lot aren't in the most talkative of moods at the moment, are there any gigs you're going to this year that you're really looking forward to? Big, small, local, national, stadium fillers, indie bands anything goes.

Blast!
17-Feb-06, 23:16
I'm going to see Death Cab For Cutie @ the Barrowlands on the 4th of March. I simply cannot wait - it's gonna be freaking awesome! There's loads of brilliant bands playing in Scotland shortly.....i just can't affords them all!

Reev
17-Feb-06, 23:17
i want to go to t in the park

but i aint THIS desperate

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-x-T-in-the-Park-Full-Weekend-Camping-Tickets_W0QQitemZ6606377254QQcategoryZ16067QQrdZ1Q QcmdZViewItem

thats NUTS

linesix
17-Feb-06, 23:44
i want to go to t in the park

but i aint THIS desperate

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-x-T-in-the-Park-Full-Weekend-Camping-Tickets_W0QQitemZ6606377254QQcategoryZ16067QQrdZ1Q QcmdZViewItem

thats NUTS

WOW - that is a bit crazy!!!! think of the things you could buy with that money :roll: (except tickets!).

BustedShoe2
18-Feb-06, 14:01
Ha! I like how the people buy the tickets to make money out of them and not because they want to go [disgust]. I think it's terrible what people will do to make money off of others.

Just started getting in to deathcab so that wouldn't be so bad.. I missed the Ryan Adams shows this month that I would've liked to go to but there's always another time.

Looking forward to the Cyanide gig next month, I've yet to hear them but haven't heard anything bad. I mght remember to turn up this time :Razz

Anyone else?

Reev
18-Feb-06, 19:39
i got my tickets, 2 for £150 each, a tad bit more than they should be, but not bad considering most of the ebayers are selling them for hardcore prices, same thing happened the xbox360 came out, they were selling them a grand a piece...........wel uncool

Jeid
19-Feb-06, 00:06
I really really want to go see Motorhead, Queens Of The Stone Age and Foo Fighters in June. I dunno if we can yet. But I'll see....