PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone going to Elgin? within 48hrs

stixie
05-Mar-09, 11:39
I have a bathroom order from homebase which i ordered in August 2008 and am still waiting on a shower tray.

They are saying it is still out of stock but one is available in Elgin if i can collect it within 48hrs.

My house build is at a stand still until i can get this tray home. (plasterboard, taping, painting, electrics etc).

Would anyone be in Elgin withint he next fews days who would be able to collect it and take it up to Thurso? Its to be collected from Elgin Homebase.

I am at my wits end with this and would be so so grateful for anyone who could help me. Otherwise i would have to go myself and its a fair trek if someone is passing anyway!

Please PM me or give me a call on 07740198301 if you can help.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH

stixie
05-Mar-09, 12:14
woohoooo sorted already.

Thanks

Julia
05-Mar-09, 13:57
That's great that someone has offered to help, community spirit is still alive and well! :)

stixie
05-Mar-09, 17:54
Luckily my boyfriends uncle was in Thainstone today so when i found out i called him!

But no doubt the org would have prevaield if i hadn't managed! A good bunch :)

Tristan
05-Mar-09, 23:33
I have a bathroom order from homebase which i ordered in August 2008 and am still waiting on a shower tray.

They are saying it is still out of stock but one is available in Elgin if i can collect it within 48hrs.

My house build is at a stand still until i can get this tray home. (plasterboard, taping, painting, electrics etc).

Would anyone be in Elgin withint he next fews days who would be able to collect it and take it up to Thurso? Its to be collected from Elgin Homebase.

I am at my wits end with this and would be so so grateful for anyone who could help me. Otherwise i would have to go myself and its a fair trek if someone is passing anyway!

Please PM me or give me a call on 07740198301 if you can help.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH

I am glad you got it sorted but they should have organised a courier and sent it up to you at their expense. That is very poor customer service on their part.

WickLad08
06-Mar-09, 05:34
Your not the only one stixie - we had to wait 7 months for a sink as part of a bathroom suite from homebase. We also had to get 3 different set of internal workings for the toilet as they were all wrong.

stixie
06-Mar-09, 10:17
Yeah everything is going a bit pear shaped with all my homebase orders! Bathrooms/kitchen/utility! Its been a nightmare.

And to top it all the shower tray that arrived was the wrong one! I have given up. William Wilson are my next stop!