PDA

View Full Version : what are you doing for Red Nose Day?

Sage
04-Mar-09, 20:45
Just like the title says....

Are any of you up to anything for Red Nose Day? :D

skinnydog
04-Mar-09, 21:33
There is loads on at work and I mean loads. Will be carrying plenty change that day but fund raising starts this Friday night with a kids disco in Skinandis. They are meant to be hard work but a great way of making money.

northernstar
04-Mar-09, 23:11
i will get slated for this but at this time, what with the financial climate being the way it is charity begins at home sorry.

joxville
04-Mar-09, 23:13
I'm doing sod all.

Alice in Blunderland
04-Mar-09, 23:14
Well should jox be so kind as to post the piccie of him in his ...............underpants. ;) I will gladly hand over some cash to the red nose fund :lol: :eek:

Invisible
04-Mar-09, 23:15
No im not doing anything just gave a £30 and got one of the t-shirts they were advertising

joxville
04-Mar-09, 23:19
Well should jox be so kind as to post the piccie of him in his ...............underpants. ;) I will gladly hand over some cash to the red nose fund :lol: :eek:

If you get enough donations I'll do it.

balto
04-Mar-09, 23:20
If you get enough donations I'll do it.
shouldnt we say that we need to reach a certain amount before you will do it, that way we are sure to get a lot of money lol.

joxville
04-Mar-09, 23:23
shouldnt we say that we need to reach a certain amount before you will do it, that way we are sure to get a lot of money lol.

Okay-how much are you thinking?

balto
04-Mar-09, 23:26
Okay-how much are you thinking?
well that all depends on how keen you are to show us your body lol.

joxville
04-Mar-09, 23:29
well that all depends on how keen you are to show us your body lol.

At least 50 of the Queens finest pounds.

balto
04-Mar-09, 23:32
if that per person or in total, if it your total i say go higher[lol]

Elenna
04-Mar-09, 23:33

That sounds a good minimum, though I'm sure such a fun idea could raise more than that. :)

Perhaps I can start things off by pledging £5 to see Jox in his boxers.

northernstar
04-Mar-09, 23:34
oops joxs looks like you have been given a mission lol.

joxville
04-Mar-09, 23:37
That sounds a good minimum, though I'm sure such a fun idea could raise more than that. :)

Perhaps I can start things off by pledging £5 to see Jox in his boxers.

oops joxs looks like you have been given a mission lol.

Yeah, looks like I'm commited now. :eek:

northernstar
04-Mar-09, 23:40
Yeah, looks like I'm commited now. :eek:
now what is it worth to see your body thats the question lol.

joxville
04-Mar-09, 23:45

if that per person or in total, if it your total i say go higher[lol]

Okay, we'll make it £100.

Elenna
04-Mar-09, 23:45
now what is it worth to see your body thats the question lol.

I'm sure Jox is a fine figure of a man! And the idea is a lot simpler (and far less gooey) than sitting in a bathtub of custard, or something!

balto
04-Mar-09, 23:49
Okay, we'll make it £100.
sure we could get the other orgers to contribute to the collection, that way i am sure you would get over £100 .

Alice in Blunderland
04-Mar-09, 23:51
OOOOOhh this could get very interesting..............money exchanging hands just to see jox in his Box :eek:

What about it folkies sign up below with how much (literally) you would like to see this happen. :D

joxville
04-Mar-09, 23:55
OOOOOhh this could get very interesting..............money exchanging hands just to see jox in his Box :eek:

What about it folkies sign up below with how much (literally) you would like to see this happen. :D

Are you gonna collect the cash?

Elenna
04-Mar-09, 23:56
sure we could get the other orgers to contribute to the collection, that way i am sure you would get over £100 .

I'm sure we could too, Balto! :)

Come on, everyone...who would donate a bit of cash to Comic Relief to have our very own Joxville post a pic (or pics) of himself, on 13 March, in his underpants?

His goal is to raise £100. I've pledged £5, and Alice has already said (above) she would donate, too.

edit: Oops...sorry for the repetition. I dont type very fast.

balto
04-Mar-09, 23:59
I'm sure we could too, Balto! :)

Come on, everyone...who would donate a bit of cash to Comic Relief to have our very own Joxville post a pic (or pics) of himself, on 17 March, in his underpants?

His goal is to raise £100. I've pledged £5, and Alice has already said (above) she would donate, too.
ok £5 from me also, now we need to arrange someone to collect the cash, i nominate alice for the job lol.

Alice in Blunderland
05-Mar-09, 00:01
ok £5 from me also, now we need to arrange someone to collect the cash, i nominate alice for the job lol.

No probs .............do I get to tuck the cash into his underpants in person ;)

Bobinovich
05-Mar-09, 00:01
I'll pay £5 NOT to see Jox in his boxers thanks :eek:

balto
05-Mar-09, 00:02
No probs .............do I get to tuck the cash into his underpants in person ;)
now theres an idea lol.

Elenna
05-Mar-09, 00:02
13 March! Sorry...Friday, 13 March is Red Nose Day.

Sheesh...it isn't my night tonight! :roll:

Alice in Blunderland
05-Mar-09, 00:04

Thats fine five pound it is then just give me the cash and Ill tell you when to shut your eyes and when you can open them again ;) :lol:

joxville
05-Mar-09, 00:05

Brilliant- a get-out clause! Cheers Bob.:)

Alice in Blunderland
05-Mar-09, 00:06
Hey Jox you best get hunting in your drawers for a decent set of drawers cause theyre gonna be on display next week at this rate. ;)

Alice in Blunderland
05-Mar-09, 00:09
Brilliant- a get-out clause! Cheers Bob.:)

NNNNNOOOO way twenty pound to see a picture.

Bob you can join him................... :D

Bobinovich
05-Mar-09, 00:12
OMG :eek: I KNOW you'd be swamped with cash to keep THAT sight off the Org!

EDIT: That is a firm NO by the way!!!

teenybash
05-Mar-09, 00:58
Count me in......I'll flick a fiver in to see Jox in his man knicks....OOOoooooo think I might need to go and have a cup of tea, I've came over all funny[lol]
Just let me know where to send it.....

butterfly
05-Mar-09, 02:13
jox...when you do strip off dont go stuffing a sock down there,us ladys can always tell you know.......hee hee[lol]

joxville
05-Mar-09, 17:16
jox...when you do strip off dont go stuffing a sock down there,us ladys can always tell you know.......hee hee[lol]

I don't need a sock. ;)

Alice in Blunderland
05-Mar-09, 17:20
I don't need a sock. ;)

True ,True cause Alice is going to stuff all the money there...........:lol:

teenybash
05-Mar-09, 17:32
I don't need a sock. ;)

Oooooo dear, I'm having a wee turn again at the very thought of no sock.......:o

joxville
05-Mar-09, 17:47
True ,True cause Alice is going to stuff all the money there...........:lol:

No protestations from me. :) Just leave your OH at home. ;)

Alice in Blunderland
05-Mar-09, 17:56
No protestations from me. :) Just leave your OH at home. ;)

No probs looks like Teenybash could do with me leavy hubby at her house. :lol:

Sage
05-Mar-09, 18:10
:lol: Brilliant. Looks like you ARE all doing something for RND then!

balto
05-Mar-09, 18:42
come on not many takers here, thought that joxs would have raised to £100 plus more by now.

Elenna
05-Mar-09, 23:54
Yeah...I've just got back in here since last night, and I was sure it was going to already be past the £100 mark, and climbing.

Maybe if Joxville wore Pudsey Bear undies?

:D

Julia
05-Mar-09, 23:58
What about the few of us who have already seen what Jox has to offer? What's in it for us?

joxville
06-Mar-09, 00:00
What about the few of us who have already seen what Jox has to offer? What's in it for us?

Eh? I don't remember showing what I have to offer....many moons have passed since I was last drunk.