PDA

View Full Version : Wise beyond your years?

Vistravi
04-Mar-09, 16:25
Does anyone else feel wise beyond their years?

Anyone else feel older than they are?

I often feel as if i am almost 30 despite being only 20. I think the last few years have caused that. I often look at people my own age and think that i feel so much older than them.

Some of my mates who are a year or so younger than me to me are sometimes quite naive and trusting and i can't help but think that I wasn't like that at their age.

I'm the second oldest of 6 and when i was 16 I felt like I was more respinsible and turstowrthy than moy older brother who is 4 years older then me :eek: my parents did say this to me then as well and my mum only said so last night to me bout it.

laguna2
04-Mar-09, 16:32
You are the youngest of 16 children?

Bazeye
04-Mar-09, 17:01
No theyre the second oldest of sixteen.

Fluff
04-Mar-09, 19:02
Until recently yes, I also felt old than my age. I am now 25 and I finally feel my age, up until the last year or so I felt like you. Don't worry, sometimes it can be a good thing.

teenybash
04-Mar-09, 21:10
My years are now beyond my wisdom.......[lol]

unicorn
04-Mar-09, 21:22
My years are now beyond my wisdom.......[lol]
thats your second childhood arriving :lol:

butterfly
04-Mar-09, 21:40
[quote=Vistravi;512977]

yup every morning i waken and feel older than i am![lol]

balto
04-Mar-09, 22:07
oh my do i ever, only 34 but by the end of the day running around after 4 kids i feel 80 lol.

teenybash
04-Mar-09, 22:13
thats your second childhood arriving :lol:

Mud pies, scrap books and skipping ropes....right who's coming out to play?[lol]

balto
04-Mar-09, 22:15
Mud pies, scrap books and skipping ropes....right who's coming out to play?[lol]
only if we can have a game of hop scotch or kick e stonie.

George Brims
04-Mar-09, 23:36
Quite the contrary. I am 54 and I don't feel any more wise than when I was 18.

teenybash
04-Mar-09, 23:40
only if we can have a game of hop scotch or kick e stonie.

Right you draw the beds and I'll fill the empty shoe polish tin with dirt......let's play hopscotch.[lol]

balto
04-Mar-09, 23:44
Right you draw the beds and I'll fill the empty shoe polish tin with dirt......let's play hopscotch.[lol]
right your on, as long as i can go 1st lol.

kitty kat
05-Mar-09, 00:19
Does anyone else feel wise beyond their years?

i do but i only ever get down about it towards my birthday.

live for the moment once in a while try being spontanous(spelling:confused) try going out side your usual box suprise your self you are still young enough to make a fool of yourself and get away with it :lol:

be your trustworthy self there is nothing wrong with that but remember your only here once (i should listen to my own advise sometimes ) ;)

butterfly
05-Mar-09, 02:55
vistravi,you seem like you have had the world on your shoulders at some point and its the hard knocks of life that has made you grow up into a kind and thoughtful person.but just as there is sorrow in life there is joy too.you sound like a caring person but you have to take care of yourself too,so live a little and enjoy life and cherish all that you still have.none of us knows what tomorrow brings......

Vistravi
05-Mar-09, 17:57
You are the youngest of 16 children?

No theyre the second oldest of sixteen.

Um spelling error:lol: meant 6. oops [lol]