PDA

View Full Version : Cooker clean

attielattie
04-Mar-09, 15:33
We had Kevin and Chris from Cooker clean out at the house on Saturday. Kevin spent 5 and a half hours cleaning the double oven, hob and microwave and Chris spent about 3 hours cleaning all our mattresses. altogether it cost us just over £120. I would definitely recommend them - the ovens now look like new, as does the hob and microwave. And the mattresses smell really clean and fresh. Well worth the money and they were really friendly and hardworking, very professional.

www.cookerclean.com (http://www.cookerclean.com)

Undine
07-Mar-09, 21:10
I am sorry but I have to say, we had Kevin out to clean our cooker, and we were not happy with it at all, And no we are not the sort of people that expect perfection, but he didn't even finish off properly,

cookerclean
09-Mar-09, 19:45
We have today (Monday 9th) sent PM to Undine to see what the problem is, as we have no record of any unfinished work and without any contact details can not check back through customer records

Our policy remains, as always, one of 100% complete customer satisfaction or money refunded.

Cookerclean.com
http://cookerclean.com

EDDIE
09-Mar-09, 19:58
We had Kevin and Chris from Cooker clean out at the house on Saturday. Kevin spent 5 and a half hours cleaning the double oven, hob and microwave and Chris spent about 3 hours cleaning all our mattresses. altogether it cost us just over £120. I would definitely recommend them - the ovens now look like new, as does the hob and microwave. And the mattresses smell really clean and fresh. Well worth the money and they were really friendly and hardworking, very professional.

£120 for 8 hrs work so thats £15 hour really for the to of them so its £7.50 an hour each the make plus they have to travel to get to u and paying for consumbles they use cant see them lasting very long but having said that it is cheap when u look at how long they have been there

Julia
09-Mar-09, 20:04

Forgive me for saying this but how on earth could it take 5.5 hours to clean a microwave, double oven and hob :eek:. If you wipe up as you go along getting cooker cleaners in should never be necessary. Having mattresses cleaned is a good idea but again it's something I would do myself with a steam cleaner.

EDDIE
09-Mar-09, 20:08
oh dear i think u might have started a long debate julia lol but your 100% right in what you are saying

chef4celebrations
09-Mar-09, 22:12
i wonder if they would and come and clean my fryers??????? lol

joxville
10-Mar-09, 09:05
Forgive me for saying this but how on earth could it take 5.5 hours to clean a microwave, double oven and hob :eek:. If you wipe up as you go along getting cooker cleaners in should never be necessary. Having mattresses cleaned is a good idea but again it's something I would do myself with a steam cleaner.

I thought the same as you Julia so I asked my brother who is a domestic appliance engineer and he confirmed it can take that long. When he cleans his cooker he strips it apart, says it takes him about 3 from start to finish.

chef4celebrations
10-Mar-09, 15:48
i had best book them for a week then jox my fryers would take them quite a while just to take apart ......lol

Mil
11-Mar-09, 00:25
£120 for 8 hrs work so thats £15 hour really for the to of them so its £7.50 an hour each the make plus they have to travel to get to u and paying for consumbles they use cant see them lasting very long but having said that it is cheap when u look at how long they have been there
They worked eight and a half hours between them so that works out at £14.12 for an hours work for one person.

cookerclean
11-Mar-09, 00:59
Hello all.
Seems people have a fascination about how we can keep our costs so low, so thought I would add the following:

We have been operating now for nearly 4 years, so people can rest assured that we have both experience and sound business knowledge in these current depressing times

We use only natural ingredients and EG (elbow grease), so we do not need to purchase expensive environmentally unfriendly chemicals. COSS fact sheets available on request

We do not have retail premises, so no heavy overheads.

But the bottom line is:

Customer was happy and so were we

If you want to put us to the test, visit our website www.cookerclean.com (http://www.cookerclean.com) or telephone (01641) 541051

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Cookerclean

hotrod4
12-Mar-09, 07:08
Not to rain on anyones parade but I use a degreaser that you paint on,leave for 5 mins then scrub off. Job complete in about 1/2 hour start to finish!
Chef4 clean your fryers the Army way! break them and re-order them from stores![lol] (Or get a prent to do it for you;))

chef4celebrations
12-Mar-09, 09:04
Chef4 clean your fryers the Army way! break them and re-order them from stores![lol] (Or get a prent to do it for you;))

your QM would have me hauled in front of the CO every week for breaking the equiment if it was that easy pmslrof

hotrod4
12-Mar-09, 19:32
your QM would have me hauled in front of the CO every week for breaking the equiment if it was that easy pmslrof
My Qm would bow down at my feet and ask me how many burners I wanted!!!;)
Nah seriouly this stuff is lethal,i use it on My fryers and the grease just drops off!!!!

cookerclean
12-Mar-09, 20:08
If tim Berners Lee, the guy who invented the internet, knew that it would be used by two ex Army guys discussing how to clean cookers, I think he would have downed tools and swapped careers

anneoctober
15-Mar-09, 13:41
Even though it was Friday the thirteenth, this brave man still came to attack my cooker ! I was amazed at the transformation - complete cooker plus free microwave clean £40. Extremely polite and helpful. Come summer (:eek:) the mattress's are next . This chap would be great for those who are unable to physically get down and clean their appliances. Will be recommending him to my disabled friend - even if he IS a Liverpool supporter :lol:

hotrod4
15-Mar-09, 14:11
If tim Berners Lee, the guy who invented the internet, knew that it would be used by two ex Army guys discussing how to clean cookers, I think he would have downed tools and swapped careers
He would probably be cleaning the cookers for us!!!![lol]

Strathy Inn
10-Apr-09, 10:32
Kevin from Cookerclean came out and cleaned our commercial cooker and extractor fan a few days ago, and did a great job. We clean our cooker daily, but it was still remarkable what a difference he made. The fact that he doesn’t use dodgy chemicals, just natural products made it all the more impressive. We had a slight problem with one of the burners not lighting properly afterwards, but I gave him a ring and he was straight round to fix it. His is the sort of service I think its well worth using every 6 months or so, just to keep your cooker in top condition.

Tony
11-Apr-09, 19:02
I never heard of this business before and good to here mostly praise for them. Just an Idea but it may be beneficial to include tumble driers as you may be very surprised the amount of fluff that can build up in them over a relatively short period of time if used often (even with a filter). With the usual Caithness weather this may be more often than you think. As the fluff builds up then so does the potential for fire developing. Good luck.

poppett
11-Apr-09, 19:31
I vacuum the filter slot in the drier once a week, especially in the winter. Oven on the cooker is self cleaning and just gets a wipe whilst still warm to be sure it is spotless. Cooker bits get steeped after Sunday dinner in soap powder and bleach, so far so good, but will no doubt need this service one day. Nice to hear positive feedback.