PDA

View Full Version : car vandlisim

funky-dunky
04-Mar-09, 12:25
Hi i was just woundering how much people is going to stand of from being bullied.

I went out to my car yesterday morning to find my windows put through now whoever done this must been pathetic to think its going to hassel me this much. the only thing that annoys me about it is how childish people can be,

Now this wasnt a child who done this it was late at night so no1 heard anything, some strange reason my alarm never went off and also they knew what they were doing they done this by a hammer or something.

I have contacted the police and the police are now dealing with this so if anyone has seen anything or knows who done it then you must go to the police and tell them, not for my sake but on the sake of my children.
The people that put my window through couldn't have done a worse job then getting shreds of glass in my kids car seats etc, dont want to put kids in car seats just incase but i am sure i have got all the glass out.

Please for those of you who have cars please make sure the same thing doesnt happen to your car.

ellimac
04-Mar-09, 14:32
Hi i was just woundering how much people is going to stand of from being bullied.

I went out to my car yesterday morning to find my windows put through now whoever done this must been pathetic to think its going to hassel me this much. the only thing that annoys me about it is how childish people can be,

Now this wasnt a child who done this it was late at night so no1 heard anything, some strange reason my alarm never went off and also they knew what they were doing they done this by a hammer or something.

I have contacted the police and the police are now dealing with this so if anyone has seen anything or knows who done it then you must go to the police and tell them, not for my sake but on the sake of my children.
The people that put my window through couldn't have done a worse job then getting shreds of glass in my kids car seats etc, dont want to put kids in car seats just incase but i am sure i have got all the glass out.

Please for those of you who have cars please make sure the same thing doesnt happen to your car.

OMG what a shame, is this really how people get there kicks now... I don't understand the people who think doing this is by anyway funny, cos it ain't and I really hope you find out who did this to your car and then at least you could try and get payment out of them for getting it fixed... But mind you, you probably will not find out who did it, which is a shame as they will be now able to think that they got away with it so they will do it again to someone else..... But saying that it probably isn't the first time they have done what they did and it probably won't be the last......:mad:

grumpy1
04-Mar-09, 18:19
OMG what a shame, is this really how people get there kicks now... I don't understand the people who think doing this is by anyway funny, cos it ain't and I really hope you find out who did this to your car and then at least you could try and get payment out of them for getting it fixed... But mind you, you probably will not find out who did it, which is a shame as they will be now able to think that they got away with it so they will do it again to someone else..... But saying that it probably isn't the first time they have done what they did and it probably won't be the last......:mad:

I agree with ellimac. its a darn shame that folk have nowt better to do with their time,..i hope u get something sorted...

funky-dunky
04-Mar-09, 19:03
I agree with ellimac. its a darn shame that folk have nowt better to do with their time,..i hope u get something sorted...

hiya thanks my cars in a right state but like you's said i probally wont find who did it!! only just got my car back the week before this happened due to slipping on ice and smashing it.

Just cant believe how childish some people can really be xx

REMEMBER watch your cars incase this happens to you!!!

funky-dunky
04-Mar-09, 19:17
heres the state they left my car in the only thing i am really annoyed about is the kids car seats.

the second last one just looks like the window was down but it aint it actually aint there x

Margaret M.
05-Mar-09, 05:19
It's totally senseless -- what makes these vandals tick? Probably not much chance but I hope the police find whomever did it.