PDA

View Full Version : Burberry Ned Funny!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOL

grantyg
17-Feb-06, 00:31
I`m sorry if this has been posted but I laughed so hard..................

http://no-surprises.co.uk/random/Burberry.mp3

angela5
17-Feb-06, 00:33
I've heard that somewhere before..funny though:Razz

Bingobabe
17-Feb-06, 01:29
ats class quite like burrberry myself but dont think id be pinching to get a burrberry hat hahahahahahahahahahahah chav central

wickerinca
17-Feb-06, 04:20
Good one...just imagine being addict to burberry!

obiron
17-Feb-06, 12:43
really funny that. still laughing.

paris
17-Feb-06, 13:01
Cant get on the page its unavailable !!!

krieve
17-Feb-06, 13:53
I cant get it to play it says windows needs to know who created it grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Julia
17-Feb-06, 15:01
Bet he drives a Vauxhall Chavalier!

paris
17-Feb-06, 17:31
WHAT !! thats funny. Just got it to work.

wickerinca
17-Feb-06, 18:01
Bet he drives a Vauxhall Chavalier!

....with a 'noisy' exhaust:lol:

grantyg
17-Feb-06, 19:44
Nope they have all gone onto girly cars like corsas and saxo`s the insurance is cheap but I`ve heard it is going up!

willowbankbear
17-Feb-06, 20:36
I heard that as well bud, Saxo`s are the official car of the Chav & Corsa`s for Lady Chavs or Chavettes.
Whats the bets that the boy who posts the pic of a Saxo in every post is a Chav or a Lord chav?
Whats the crack with posting a picture of a car anyway???? Are ye trying to impress us??? Nude women aye, but a car?? anyone else agree

connieb19
17-Feb-06, 20:38
I heard that as well bud, Saxo`s are the official car of the Chav & Corsa`s for Lady Chavs or Chavettes.
Whats the bets that the boy who posts the pic of a Saxo in every post is a Chav or a Lord chav?
Whats the crack with posting a picture of a car anyway???? Are ye trying to impress us??? Nude women aye, but a car?? anyone else agree I'm not impressed with flashy cars one bit....What they trying to prove??:confused:

wickerinca
17-Feb-06, 21:45
I'm not so sure that the car in the photo would come under the heading of flashy car., Connie:lol: .........hard to tel really as the photo hasn't been reconfigured to fit....I thought that it was some kind of estate car;)

unicorn
17-Feb-06, 21:47
how do you post a pic in your signature?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
17-Feb-06, 22:20

Pure dead brilliant and aw rat like aw a need now is ma buckie!!!!:grin:

wickerinca
17-Feb-06, 23:49
Pure dead brilliant and aw rat like aw a need now is ma buckie!!!!:grin:

Translation please Cedric.........You are not supposed to post in a foreign language without a translation:lol: [lol] I don't speak Chav:evil

Cedric Farthsbottom III
18-Feb-06, 00:03
Translation:Well Done grantyg that was the most splendid of links.All I need to require now is ones bottle of Buckfast.

Wickerinca,with you being in Canada....Buckfast is a cheap tonic wine(made by monks)that is absolutely bogging,but a good alternative for vinegar on chips. :lol:

willowbankbear
18-Feb-06, 00:06

Was that no Stephen Pearson, the Cellik Bigot ??:grin: :grin: :grin:

wickerinca
18-Feb-06, 00:13
Was that no Stephen Pearson, the Cellik Bigot ?? :grin: :grin:

The What?.........a Cellik Bigot??:confused [lol]

wickerinca
18-Feb-06, 00:14
Translation:Well Done grantyg that was the most splendid of links.All I need to require now is ones bottle of Buckfast.

Wickerinca,with you being in Canada....Buckfast is a cheap tonic wine(made by monks)that is absolutely bogging,but a good alternative for vinegar on chips. :lol:

Thanks Cedric.........it must be very useful to be bilingual:grin:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
18-Feb-06, 00:21
Wickerinca......bilingual....are you trying to say that I can speak like a man and a woman?:lol: :lol:

wickerinca
18-Feb-06, 00:29
Wickerinca......bilingual....are you trying to say that I can speak like a man and a woman?:lol: :lol:

Your sexual orientation is your own business[lol] [lol]

Cedric Farthsbottom III
18-Feb-06, 00:32
Wickerinca......are you trying to say that when I get sexual....I have to run around the countryside with nothing but a map and compass?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: