PDA

View Full Version : Grow Your Own Drugs

Valerie Campbell
03-Mar-09, 16:16
I watched this last night and was surprised how simple things in your garden can revitalise you. Even if you can't grow the stuff, it's ten a penny in the supermarkets. The guy made chicken soup though, which is good for a cold, that would blow your head off if you were well!! Loads of chillies, and 10 cloves of garlic - guess he wouldn't be snogging anyone after that!! For more info, visit www.bbc.co.uk/growyourowndrugs with James Wong. Very informative.

cuddlepop
03-Mar-09, 16:50
I watched this last night and was surprised how simple things in your garden can revitalise you. Even if you can't grow the stuff, it's ten a penny in the supermarkets. The guy made chicken soup though, which is good for a cold, that would blow your head off if you were well!! Loads of chillies, and 10 cloves of garlic - guess he wouldn't be snogging anyone after that!! For more info, visit www.bbc.co.uk/growyourowndrugs (http://www.bbc.co.uk/growyourowndrugs) with James Wong. Very informative.

We watched that last night too and were very impressed.
Oh was drooling over the chicken soup recipe,think if he could of got access to 24/7 supermarket he'd have made that.

That amount of garlic and chilies would have been eneogh to see of his cold and half the streets.:lol:

TBH
03-Mar-09, 17:01
We watched that last night too and were very impressed.
Oh was drooling over the chicken soup recipe,think if he could of got access to 24/7 supermarket he'd have made that.

That amount of garlic and chilies would have been eneogh to see of his cold and half the streets.:lol:It would have been cheaper tying a sweaty sock around his neck. No, I don't mean a Scotsman.[lol]