PDA

View Full Version : Roof Repairs??

marlyn
03-Mar-09, 12:26
Hi

We need to get one tile on our roof pushed back in to place, as far as we can see it had just slipped out, but it is up near the ridge (too high to send the hubby out the window to fix it!) anybody know anyone who can help? please.

S&LHEN
03-Mar-09, 12:37
Will Macdonald in Watten works on roofs etc might be worth phoning if your stuck??:)

kmahon2001
03-Mar-09, 12:56
Hi

We need to get one tile on our roof pushed back in to place, as far as we can see it had just slipped out, but it is up near the ridge (too high to send the hubby out the window to fix it!) anybody know anyone who can help? please.

Highland Roof Repair in Thurso did some repairs to my roof in the Autumn. Very quick and reasonably priced.

Contact Donnie Williamson
Telephone 01847 895761

He is listed on the Business pages.

suzy
03-Mar-09, 18:17
hi we got Arthur Bruce in Wick to sort a couple of tiles and a bit of lead, very quick and very reasonable. 07918191099 is his mobile number

Liz
03-Mar-09, 20:07
Highland Roof Repair in Thurso did some repairs to my roof in the Autumn. Very quick and reasonably priced.

Contact Donnie Williamson
Telephone 01847 895761
He is listed on the Business pages.

I would also recommend Donnie.

We had a mystery 'banging' noise every time it was windy and thought it might be the tiles so had a few people out to look and he was the only one who noticed that our chimney was in danger of falling off!:eek:

He made a great job of repairing this and also replacing some tiles and sealing parts of the roof.

marlyn
06-Mar-09, 13:57
Its fixed! Thanks for all the recommendations - got Donnie from Highland Roof Repairs on the job very promptly.

Just have to get the house sold now!!