PDA

View Full Version : what happened

Bingobabe
16-Feb-06, 19:34
what happened tonite on bridge street?
I saw lots of police swarming around balti house and k2, was this another Raid by the feds? It certainly looked like 1
If you were doon Bridge st at 5.30 , let us know
:lol: :lol: :confused

connieb19
16-Feb-06, 19:40
what happened tonite on bridge street?
I saw lots of police swarming around balti house and k2, was this another Raid by the feds? It certainly looked like 1
If you were doon Bridge st at 5.30 , let us know
:lol: :lol: :confusedI've never seen so many police in one go in Wick ...the street was swarming with them!!

paris
16-Feb-06, 19:49
May be one of the local police is a member of c.org and has been reading all the threads on the wick hooligans and have now decided to do something about it all, you never know !

willowbankbear
16-Feb-06, 19:49
I think it was an immigration raid coz i went down the lane at the side of Bank of Scotland & saw a copper standing at the back door of the K2, Obviously waiting for the Non UK residents to make a run out the back door & hit him over the head with his truncheon, or spray with c.s gas & then handcuff him.
Nice easy work that eh??:Razz

Or maybe they had a duff curry & were getting their own back by deporting the culprits!!!:p :p

landmarker
16-Feb-06, 19:55
Blimey! Life's seldom dull up there is it?

phoenix
16-Feb-06, 19:59
On Grampian news tonight someone from Lybster up in Wick Sherrif Court today on a charge of attempted murder.........maybe it was to do with that:confused:

connieb19
16-Feb-06, 20:00
On Grampian news tonight someone from Lybster up in Wick Sherrif Court today on a charge of attempted murder.........maybe it was to do with that:confused:This only happened at 5.30 tonight though pheonix:) Would it be in time to be on the news tnight??

fred
16-Feb-06, 20:02
On Grampian news tonight someone from Lybster up in Wick Sherrif Court today on a charge of attempted murder.........maybe it was to do with that:confused:

No nothing to do with that, that was just someone got very drunk and did something very silly.

phoenix
16-Feb-06, 20:24
This only happened at 5.30 tonight though pheonix:) Would it be in time to be on the news tnight??

Havent a clue connie19, thats what came to mind when I read the thread.:confused

fred I hope the sherrif today was as understanding as you appear to be.........attempted murder is not exactly a minor offence:eek:

Fran
17-Feb-06, 04:13
I know there was great interest around the court when a 16 year old lad NS appeared at court facing MURDER BID CHARGE. the young male victim was flown to aberdeen infirmary. Things seem to be getting really bad here, thats 2 people up for attempted murder within 2 days.

wickerinca
17-Feb-06, 04:39
Yes Fred.....I don't know how the "sorry Your Honour..I was very drunk" will go down.

Reading these threads makes me wonder if we are talking about the same Caithness.............are you sure that you are the one at the top of the map of Scotland?

fred
17-Feb-06, 10:28
Yes Fred.....I don't know how the "sorry Your Honour..I was very drunk" will go down.

Reading these threads makes me wonder if we are talking about the same Caithness.............are you sure that you are the one at the top of the map of Scotland?

I wasn't passing judgement on what he did other than it was nothing that would warrant there being a lot of policemen on Bridge Street. No gangs or clans involved, no need for heavy security at the Court, no accomplices that the police might be mounting a raid to arrest, no big time criminals.

obiron
17-Feb-06, 12:37
blimey its all go in the toon the now. nothing happens when i go doon the street.

saxovtr
17-Feb-06, 13:23
police doing sumfin constructive for a change,well theres sumfin to be shouting about.

wickerinca
17-Feb-06, 14:31
Sorry fred......you just sounded a bit dismissive of an attempted murder charge(Shrug.....I really wish that someone would sort out a smiley for shrug!!)

This saxo that saxovtr goes on about......is that a Citroen?:confused

Anybody heard what was happening then? Always miss the excitement:lol:

Big G
17-Feb-06, 16:55
A Thurso school boy (High School) is being charged with attempted murder! His name was mentioned on moray firth and in the paper but dont want to mention it on here... the victim was in accoma for 2 days and is still in aberdeen!

wickerinca
17-Feb-06, 17:55
Oh! How sad.....and I mean for both of them. I hope that the injured lad makes a full recovery.

Kind thoughts to all concerned.

phoenix
17-Feb-06, 18:07
Caithness must be dry of drugs at the minute with all this violence thats going on:roll:I remember in the town where we used to live it would be relatively quiet until the town went "dry" then all the drugusers went on the drink and all hell broke loose at the weekends which gave the police a hard time. It was said within the community that the police actually preferred when there was drugs in the town as it gave them less work.:confused

philupmaboug
17-Feb-06, 19:20
False alarm, I heard it was police curry night and karaoke in the camps to follow. To celebrate thier recent success on jailin the house breakers.

willowbankbear
17-Feb-06, 19:42
It was another immigration raid, I spoke with one of the staff of the K2 restaurant & he told me , there were none lifted out of K2 but there are 2 less Pizza makers in the Balti house :Razz Hope that clears it up for you folks