PDA

View Full Version : Lost cat (Laurie Terrace)

macrosie
02-Mar-09, 19:36
Our cat has been missing since yesterday morning. She is small and smokey grey(like a russian blue). She is 13 and timid and has never wandered before so we are really worried.
If you see her please pm me or phone 894797.

ShelleyCowie
02-Mar-09, 20:04
Our cat has been missing since yesterday morning. She is small and smokey grey(like a russian blue). She is 13 and timid and has never wandered before so we are really worried.
If you see her please pm me or phone 894797.

I saw a wee smokey coloured cat running around pennyland school area today. Might be worth a look.

Good Luck!

teenybash
02-Mar-09, 20:26
Hope your little russian lady returns safe and well.................

Liz
02-Mar-09, 20:35
I am very sorry that your cat is missing and know how worried you must be.:(

I take it that you have checked all outbuildings? The biggest majority of missing cats have been shut in somewhere. Also as your cat is timid she may have been frightened by something and have taken cover.
They often stay in hiding for some time.

It would be worth going out in the quiet of the night and call her name if you haven't done this already.

Really hope she comes home safe and sound really soon.

Liz
02-Mar-09, 20:37
I saw a wee smokey coloured cat running around pennyland school area today. Might be worth a look.

Good Luck!

Here's hoping it is her.

ShelleyCowie
02-Mar-09, 20:46
Here's hoping it is her.

I hope so too Liz! When i saw the cat it was chasing a bit of flying plastic or something. The wind was blowing it about ahd the cat was chasing it.

Hopefully it is the cat because it was around that area what i was dropping kids off and picking them up!

unicorn
02-Mar-09, 21:09
That is a long way from Laurie terrace.

balto
02-Mar-09, 22:23
hope she comes home safe.

macrosie
03-Mar-09, 20:26
Thank you to everyone who replied to my post. Smokey turned up very late last night, thank goodness. I think she might have been accidentally shut in somewhere quite close by as she was starving hungry but dry and it was snowing by that time.
We're just relieved that she's back safely as our other cat and our dog (both 13) died just before Christmas.

unicorn
03-Mar-09, 21:26
Glad she came home safe and well :D

teenybash
03-Mar-09, 21:56
glad you shared the good news of the little russian ladys return................you would have been so very worried....sorry to hear of your two furry friends that had to leave you.....But at least you have the little pussycat back. :)

Liz
03-Mar-09, 23:15
I am really chuffed that your wee cat is home safe and well. Thanks for letting us know.

So sorry on the loss of your other cat and dog. It is so awful to lose a much loved pet.:(

purplelady
04-Mar-09, 00:15
am chuffed to bits she is home safe don't you worry about them like crazy x