PDA

View Full Version : Thurso Cub Scouts

gillsib
02-Mar-09, 18:37
Was looking on their website as my son would like to join but wasn't sure if he could just go along on Thursday at 6.00 or is there any waiting list that I would have to put his name on first ???

Hope someone can help

Thanks

alanabain
02-Mar-09, 19:25
Hi im sure if you just take him along they will let him join in.

Dont think there is a waiting list for these kind of clubs.

If there is then im sure they will tell you there.

:D

Thurso
03-Mar-09, 23:19
1st Thurso the one at the riverside Beavers meet on a Wednesday night and Cubs on a Friday night

balto
03-Mar-09, 23:21
Was looking on their website as my son would like to join but wasn't sure if he could just go along on Thursday at 6.00 or is there any waiting list that I would have to put his name on first ???

Hope someone can help

Thanks
dont think there is a waiting list for the cubs/beavers , but if it was rainbows now that would be a different story.

sdgf
04-Mar-09, 07:54
2nd Thurso cubs meet every Wednesday night at 6.45 to 8.30-ish in the Scout Hut on Davidsons Lane , the street behind where the Viewfirth used to be. Walk down the wee lane of Sweyn Road past the Catholic Church and it is on your left hand side.

No waiting list at the minute.

Please feel free to visit both Cub packs to see what goes on before you make up your mind!

c23102001
09-Mar-09, 01:06
My son currently attends 2nd Thurso Beavers, behind the viewfirth and they are amazing. As a committee member i am sure the cubs and scouts will be just as great. Highly recommended :D