PDA

View Full Version : Snow???? Tuggs tell us more please

changilass
02-Mar-09, 12:18
So whats this I'm hearing about snow, how bad is it gonna be, gotta go to Inverness tomorrow.

Please help Tuggs.

Blondie
02-Mar-09, 12:20
Oh please no .............. I'm off Thursday/friday :(

Tugmistress
02-Mar-09, 14:50
dinna panic changi :)
will check the charts again later but i'm pretty sure that it's a flash in the pan,that's if we even get any. there is a slight chance when it's night and the temps drop but i still doubt it for up here :)
will let you know about tea time from my fav charts.

changilass
02-Mar-09, 14:52
Cheers Tuggs, knew we could rely on you.

Tugmistress
02-Mar-09, 17:04
slight chance of snow wednesday from the early hours until about tea time, but more for the high ground, i don't think that we'll see much if any at all.

ShelleyCowie
03-Mar-09, 01:33
There is about just over an inch o snow in ma garden!! :eek::Razz

butterfly
03-Mar-09, 03:57
There is about just over an inch o snow in ma garden!! :eek::Razz

mine too shelley.....:lol:

cesare
03-Mar-09, 04:14
OMG!! OMG!!
Get the tape measures out :roll:[lol]

Tugmistress
03-Mar-09, 07:42
just got up to a carpet of white, i guess i got that one wrong! sorry :(

davie
03-Mar-09, 08:16
Depth of snow at "about just over an inch'' is just a wee bit imprecise - could we have that in microns please.
Out here in the sticks its about just over about 3 flakies.

Lavenderblue2
03-Mar-09, 08:26
We have slightly more than three flakies Davie - a covering, I'd say. :lol:

Love it!

davie
03-Mar-09, 08:36

Never mind boasting about the dead sheep bedside rug what about these hunners & hunners of millions of snowflakes out there ??

Tugmistress
03-Mar-09, 10:04
Never mind boasting about the dead sheep bedside rug what about these hunners & hunners of millions of snowflakes out there ??

lol davie, at least it's all melting now ;)
ok i was expecting it tonight not last night - maybe the same again - maybe i'm totally wrong lol

chef4celebrations
03-Mar-09, 10:38
lol davie, at least it's all melting now ;)
ok i was expecting it tonight not last night - maybe the same again - maybe i'm totally wrong lol

ok tuggs have you got crystal balls for this one or shall i provide them.....pmslrof

Tugmistress
03-Mar-09, 10:40
ok tuggs have you got crystal balls for this one or shall i provide them.....pmslrof

:lol: go for it, i'll let you provide them ;)

ShelleyCowie
03-Mar-09, 11:32

Tuggs i would still come to u first for the weather! ;)

chef4celebrations
03-Mar-09, 12:33
:lol: go for it, i'll let you provide them ;)

would you like a ferrero rocher cheesecake with them for good luck (or is that too many nuts..........pmsl)
or would you like it in sliced form?

i hear you like it nutty lol

davie
03-Mar-09, 12:45
Can we go back to more scientific things please ?.
Now the hunners of millions of flakies that were outside earlier have gone away, just as Tugmistress promised they would. But what I want to know, is where do they go ??.
Are they like Dracula who hides in a box in the daytime and comes out at night to chew the necks of young wimmin or what ?.
I am getting feart wondering whats happening here.

Tugmistress
03-Mar-09, 12:47
would you like a ferrero rocher cheesecake with them for good luck (or is that too many nuts..........pmsl)
or would you like it in sliced form?

i hear you like it nutty lol

Can never have too many nuts ;) lmao the nuttier the better the more it matches me!

Tugmistress
03-Mar-09, 12:50
Can we go back to more scientific things please ?.
Now the hunners of millions of flakies that were outside earlier have gone away, just as Tugmistress promised they would. But what I want to know, is where do they go ??.
Are they like Dracula who hides in a box in the daytime and comes out at night to chew the necks of young wimmin or what ?.
I am getting feart wondering whats happening here.

aw now davie, don't be a feardie, you'll be fine i promise :) they do like to come out at night more often than daylight, but they are not afraid of the daylight, only the yellow ball that hangs in the sky sometimes. they've just crept away quietly to regain their strength and grouping so they can fall again and give little 'uns wet trouser legs and bums and coldy hands and tootsies ;) that's all :D

Kenn
03-Mar-09, 12:52
davie did you not know that they have snuck into yer ice box fer safety?

davie
03-Mar-09, 13:16
davie did you not know that they have snuck into yer ice box fer safety?

Ohhh - so thats where they have gone That sounds a lot more plausible than the earlier post about yellow balls and cold tootsies . I will not continue down that road as there are big signs saying - " DANGER" - you dirty minded old buffer"

Wish I could do all these icon things on the screen but thats too clever for me.