PDA

View Full Version : Cat to go to good home

Vistravi
01-Mar-09, 20:02
My sisters goregous Tabby cat with huge gorgeous eyes is looking for a new home due to my sister starting college down south and because Smokey doesn't get on with my cat Taj and I can't take her.

She is almost 3 years old.

Ideally needs a home with someone who doesn't have young kids or other cats.

She has been known to take dislikes to people on meeting them and therefore a visit to see her if you are interested is advisable.

I only have ten more days to have her rehomed as otherwise she'l be going out to balmore or to cats protection.

Number to call is 07789512135 or 07549597743.

Vistravi
03-Mar-09, 20:54
Cat also has her own cat carrier but anyone interested does not need to take it.

grumpy1
04-Mar-09, 18:26
My sisters goregous Tabby cat with huge gorgeous eyes is looking for a new home due to my sister starting college down south and because Smokey doesn't get on with my cat Taj and I can't take her.

She is almost 3 years old.

Ideally needs a home with someone who doesn't have young kids or other cats.

She has been known to take dislikes to people on meeting them and therefore a visit to see her if you are interested is advisable.

I only have ten more days to have her rehomed as otherwise she'l be going out to balmore or to cats protection.

Number to call is 07789512135 or 07549597743.

thats a shame..i just recently lost my cat i would have loved to have taken her but unfornately i have everything she dislikes (another cat an young kids)... i hope u are successful in yr quest to dind her a loving home

Vistravi
10-Mar-09, 19:58
thats a shame..i just recently lost my cat i would have loved to have taken her but unfornately i have everything she dislikes (another cat an young kids)... i hope u are successful in yr quest to dind her a loving home

Thanks grumpy1.

I've got someone coming to see her and my neighbour tried her at hers but she scared her rottwhiler as she was a bit viscious with her.:eek:
Thought it was hilarious though that a rottwhiler was scared of little old smokey.[lol] She really isn't afraid of anyone and really needs an owner who isn't afriad of her like my sister is. My sister has no fear of her whatsoever and for this she gets alot of respect from smokey.

ballinleish
10-Mar-09, 22:17
lady at strathy still very keen on her lives on her own and would enjoy the company 01641521405

Vistravi
17-Mar-09, 16:05
Anyone interested in offering Smokey a home must get in touch tonight. She is going to cats protection if no one gets in touch with me.
Number to call is 07900945081

Vistravi
17-Mar-09, 16:12
Sorry for posting in general everyone. Will be closing this thread tomorrow morning.

I have a thread in the pets corner regarding the rehoming of my sisters cats Smokey. thread is Cat to go to good home (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=69590)

Please could everyone have a look and call the number in my last post on it if you are interested.

I need to find her a new home as i am moving in the next four days. Tomorrow I will be putting her to cats protection if no one gets in touch.

I may not be online later for a couple of hours so would deeply appreciate it if anyone interested phones me if interested when i am offline.

Valerie Campbell
17-Mar-09, 16:40
Hope the cat finds a home and also that your move goes smoothly. Good luck in the new place.

teenybash
17-Mar-09, 18:39
This is just so sad that this poor cat is facing goodness knows how long with Cats Protection until someone comes forward and offers a home.
If I could, I would, but I can't....let's hope someon will.:(

Vistravi
18-Mar-09, 12:22
Cats protection and Balmore are full :(

I really can't take her as she has attacked my cat Taj and almost blinded him. My sister doesn't look after her properly and needs to be reminded to change cat litter and to give her enough food. I cannot leave her with my sister.

Would someone able to give Smokey a home please get in touch.

She is a sweet cat when she gets used to you and it's only you and her.

Also makes a very good guard cat;)

ShelleyCowie
18-Mar-09, 12:26
Cats protection and Balmore are full :(

I really can't take her as she has attacked my cat Taj and almost blinded him. My sister doesn't look after her properly and needs to be reminded to change cat litter and to give her enough food. I cannot leave her with my sister.

Would someone able to give Smokey a home please get in touch.

She is a sweet cat when she gets used to you and it's only you and her.

Also makes a very good guard cat;)

Oh Vistravi u are not havin much luck with smokey! U already know i would be a dab hand with her, but Fintan and Smokey would tear shreds out of each other! And the new kitty...no forgettin the bairns! lol.

Poor smokey! :(