PDA

View Full Version : Power of nature

Tugmistress
01-Mar-09, 14:22
Just opened this page (http://www.snotr.com/video/960) and sat mesmerized - natures pure raw power!

enjoy :D

joxville
01-Mar-09, 14:28
Natures raw power......I've had bigger waves in my bath. :D

unicorn
01-Mar-09, 14:29
No amount of money could make me live in any of those locations :eek:

wifie
01-Mar-09, 14:31
Fantastic Tugs - amazing indeed! What about the feat of engineering lighthouses are tho too! :eek:

PS Trust you to look up a site called Snotr!!!!!!

Tugmistress
01-Mar-09, 14:34
Fantastic Tugs - amazing indeed! What about the feat of engineering lighthouses are tho too! :eek:

PS Trust you to look up a site called Snotr!!!!!!

haha wifie, not guilty for once! i was emailed the link about 20 minutes ago :D

wifie
01-Mar-09, 14:38
haha wifie, not guilty for once! i was emailed the link about 20 minutes ago :D

Well in that case trust you to know someone who would e-mail you a link called Snotr! :roll:

teenybash
01-Mar-09, 15:18
Amazing, scary, awesome................would never want to live in a lighthouse.[para]

ShelleyCowie
01-Mar-09, 15:21
Wicked.....get me a surf board am off!! :Razz

wifie
01-Mar-09, 15:23
Wicked.....get me a surf board am off!! :Razz

Lookin at that you just might be! [lol]

horseman
01-Mar-09, 15:36
I was going to say I have taken the dog out for a walk in worse than that--then saw the waves near the finish!!!!;)

Venture
01-Mar-09, 16:22
I've heard of living by the sea but that's more a case of in the sea. The power of the waves always scares me. Great film Tugs, thanks for the link.

Ricco
01-Mar-09, 16:27
Awesome!! Love that kind of weather. A real test for your Everest! :eek:

Kevin Milkins
01-Mar-09, 18:26
Some great video footage.

Thanks for that tugs ,I feel sea sick now.lol

I don't think I would make much of a lighthouse keeper.:confused

sandyr
01-Mar-09, 19:07
Brilliant....... Some years ago I sailed in a 34 foot sailboat from New York to Bermuda and back......approx 800 miles each way..... and encountered a storm on the way back...25 foot waves and 55/60 knot winds and it was pretty scary. Also sailed Chesapeake & Delaware Bays but nothing like the European conditions. But is was enough...Amazing the power of the sea....................................

bobandag16
01-Mar-09, 20:13
Just opened this page (http://www.snotr.com/video/960) and sat mesmerized - natures pure raw power!

poor milk man
and delivery

Scout
02-Mar-09, 07:31
That reminds me of up here in Caithness :lol:

anneoctober
02-Mar-09, 12:19
Natures raw power......I've had bigger waves in my bath. :D
Don't ya mean yir jacuzzi Jox........?? [lol]

anneoctober
02-Mar-09, 12:28

Mesmerising Tuggs, but flipping scarey :eek:

joxville
02-Mar-09, 18:25
Don't ya mean yir jacuzzi Jox........?? [lol]

Well yes, but I don't want to seem like a flash git. :D

ett23
02-Mar-09, 21:27
That reminds me of up here in Caithness :lol:

Me too! I've seen waves at Wick Harbour at least 20 foot tall (well the spray was anyway!) and at Thurso beach too in a bad storm a year ago I saw the waves hitting the promenade and bouncing back, colliding with the next wave coming in and crashing 20 foot in the air. Nearly got wet that day!!!! :eek:

Rubha_an_Tuir
02-Mar-09, 22:14
WOW!! I love the sea when it's angry like that.....makes you feel so small. I remember big storms and the brutal power of the sea in the Portskerra Geo's....but the "port" at the shore was almost flat calm, perfectly protected.

RaT