PDA

View Full Version : Tesco Evacuation

neepnipper
28-Feb-09, 14:37
In Tescos earlier when the fire alarms went off and we all had to get out, just loaded all my shopping on to the conveyor belt, too! Wasn't held up for too long , back in again after about 15 mins and two fire engines!

ett23
28-Feb-09, 14:44
Which tesco? The one in Wick or Thurso? Was it just a drill or was it for real?

neepnipper
28-Feb-09, 15:02
Thw one in Wick, it was for real, but a false alarm, thankfully!

ShelleyCowie
28-Feb-09, 17:13
I was there. There was no actual fire as far as i heard from the lassie at the tills.

Fluff
28-Feb-09, 18:44
Its shocking the number of people who will say 'oh but it will only take a minute to buy' and try to insist you carry on with the transaction while the fire alarm is still sounding!!

NLP
01-Mar-09, 00:15
What got me was the woman near me who moaned because she had to leave the shop, then on the other side of me all I kept hearing was I could have gone to Somerfields after she said it for the third time I felt like saying GO. Makes you wonder would folk like them be happier if they got to stay in a shop that could have been on fire.

HEY we got to see the noo noo engines,my wee ones only moan was the noo noo man didn't speak to her.

ShelleyCowie
01-Mar-09, 00:18
What got me was the woman near me who moaned because she had to leave the shop, then on the other side of me all I kept hearing was I could have gone to Somerfields after she said it for the third time I felt like saying GO. Makes you wonder would folk like them be happier if they got to stay in a shop that could have been on fire.

HEY we got to see the noo noo engines,my wee ones only moan was the noo noo man didn't speak to her.

My nephew was delighted to see the fire engines too! He was desperate to go see the firemen too! lol