PDA

View Full Version : Well done pets at home wick

router
27-Feb-09, 11:46
Would just like to say a big Well done to the staff at pets at home for the way they run their shop and how neat and tidy they are.

Whilst in inverness at raigmore took some time out for lunch and decided to go to the pah store and have a look around. I was disgusted to see the state of the place.It looks more like a store room than a shop.

The fish tank displays look terrible, not very clean or appealing.I was very surprised by this as you always get the impression that with it being the Inverness store it would be better. So congrats to all the members of staff at wick who have a great looking shop, displays well and a welcoming shop to come into.

And lastly they are always helpful and cheerful, unlike the miserable so and so's in inverness.:lol:

Blondie
27-Feb-09, 18:19
I also find the staff excellent at Pets at Home (more so the older ones) Kay is especially friendly and makes shopping there a pleasure :)

unicorn
27-Feb-09, 18:38
Wick is far nicer that Inverness for sure, we got fish in Inverness that had Lice :eek:

porshiepoo
27-Feb-09, 18:58
Have to say the staff at PAH are fantastic. Always ready and willing to help whenever we're in there.
Wish it was as big as the one at Inverness though! Having said that, maybe it's a good job it isn't as I think I would spend far too much time in there and spend way more money than I already do.

ShelleyCowie
27-Feb-09, 19:06
Im going through to pets at home tomorrow. Its gonna take all my will power not to come home with a pet tho! :eek:

minni85
28-Feb-09, 19:15
i refuse now to buy any animals from inverness first i got a budgy it took the guy ages to catch it and he had all the birds flying arroung for ages. my husband has since built me an aivery so i thought i would get some finches for it cos they are so sweet. i went down and asked for 6 zebra and i only got a few zebras and a mix of others that is after about 20 mins of chasing them. then i took them home and put them right out into my aivery it was the middle of summer so was not cold shut them in the shed for the night with the heater which i always used and all my other bird were absolutely fine from my 2 finches my budgys and my cockatiels i went out in the morning to let them out and all but 2 of my new finches were dead. i believe it was the stress of being chased arround for 20 mins that did it.

the fish. i bought have all died within a week, they just do not live long at all. and i find it awfull the price they are putting a lot of stuff up to now.

Jovi
28-Feb-09, 23:04
Whenever we go in, the staff are cheerful,friendly and helpful. We usually take our 'little' ;) dog 'Diesel' in with us and they make so much fuss of him that it's become one of his favourite places to go. He starts to get excited as soon as we get to the town and by the time we get there he's so excited that we barely get out the car before him! [lol]

ShelleyCowie
28-Feb-09, 23:33
Whenever we go in, the staff are cheerful,friendly and helpful. We usually take our 'little' ;) dog 'Diesel' in with us and they make so much fuss of him that it's become one of his favourite places to go. He starts to get excited as soon as we get to the town and by the time we get there he's so excited that we barely get out the car before him! [lol]

Little - Nooooooooooo lol. But can see why he gets such a fuss cos what a lovely dog he looks from the picture i saw! ;)

lady penelope
28-Feb-09, 23:50
[quote=minni85;510989]i refuse now to buy any animals from inverness first i got a budgy it took the guy ages to catch it and he had all the birds flying arroung for ages. my husband has since built me an aivery so i thought i would get some finches for it cos they are so sweet. i went down and asked for 6 zebra and i only got a few zebras and a mix of others that is after about 20 mins of chasing them. then i took them home and put them right out into my aivery it was the middle of summer so was not cold shut them in the shed for the night with the heater which i always used and all my other bird were absolutely fine from my 2 finches my budgys and my cockatiels i went out in the morning to let them out and all but 2 of my new finches were dead. i believe it was the stress of being chased arround for 20 mins that did it.

Pets at home in Inverness have not sold birds for at least 2 maybe 3 years, poor birds though, it must have been awful for you.