PDA

View Full Version : Are you a sandal and soxer?

2little2late
16-Feb-06, 00:16
Are you a sandal or soxer or do you know someone who is?
Anyone with dial up, this will take a long time to download.
http://www.sandalandsoxer.co.uk/home.htm

wickerinca
16-Feb-06, 00:24
How on earth did you find this page??!! There are some beauties there.........particularly fond of the Argyle patterns......would go really well with the Birkenstocks!!:lol:

paris
16-Feb-06, 00:27
HA HA HA its definitely a man thing ! Looks really stupid.

squidge
16-Feb-06, 00:41
Socks sandals and a KILT?????????????????????????????????

I was looking for a pic of my dad but couldnt find one - i was sure he would be there :roll:

porshiepoo
16-Feb-06, 00:41
Hey! Hang on a minute now! I just don't see why this is such a big feaux par, I mean it's comfy, can be matched well and......I do it!. Yes, I have to confess.
MY NAMES PORSHIEPOO AND I WEAR SOCKS AND SANDALS......TOGETHER!

And lets face it girls, most men have feet that really do need covering up, yes even in sandals. I mean some are just down right rank!

I happen to have cute little tootsies, if I do say so myself, but I just find socks and sandals comfy. So there!!!!!!!!!:grin:

canuck
16-Feb-06, 01:02
Well it isn't my favorite look. But then, the summer I was in Wick it was never warm enough (for me) to go sandals only.

connieb19
16-Feb-06, 08:44
I like my tootsies to be on show...I've been told i have lovely tasty toes...:eek:

obiron
16-Feb-06, 12:57
socks and sandals surely a fashion no no.

Whitewater
16-Feb-06, 13:14
Great page, it's nice to know that I'm not the only person who wears socks and sandals.

erli
16-Feb-06, 13:48
Socks and sandles are bad enough, But socks and flip flops...it looks like two great big toes.

Julia
16-Feb-06, 13:49
I see a gap in the market, special socks for wearers of toe-post sandals!

They would be like mittens for feet, keeping the big toe separate so not to bunch up sock material around the post!

I could be onto something big here!! :p

lasher
16-Feb-06, 20:56
I like my tootsies to be on show...I've been told i have lovely tasty toes...:eek:

Mmmm I like toe's.:grin:

melted_wellie
16-Feb-06, 22:14
Are you a sandal or soxer or do you know someone who is?
Anyone with dial up, this will take a long time to download.
http://www.sandalandsoxer.co.uk/home.htmim neither im afraid,my feet were amputated by my ex wife as i slept,she was upset because i didnt switch the stair light out before i went to bed. But it was my fault really i guess,eh ladies???

connieb19
16-Feb-06, 22:18
im neither im afraid,my feet were amputated by my ex wife as i slept,she was upset because i didnt switch the stair light out before i went to bed. But it was my fault really i guess,eh ladies???you don't know what you're missing!!!!;)

melted_wellie
16-Feb-06, 22:22
you don't know what you're missing!!!!;)i do......i miss gettin my feet tickled with a feather duster by a big busted madam......

Cedric Farthsbottom III
16-Feb-06, 22:34
Lasher with toes and melted wellie wi the feather duster.Who would have thought a topic about sandals and socks would bring out the fetish in us all.Oh,I have never wore sandals and socks together.Individually,aye!:D

connieb19
16-Feb-06, 22:37
Mmmm I like toe's.:grin:join the club Lasher...:D

melted_wellie
16-Feb-06, 22:38
join the club Lasher...:Div got 10 rubber ones.....can i join????

lasher
16-Feb-06, 23:58
join the club Lasher...:D

what club is that Connie :roll:

connieb19
17-Feb-06, 00:01
what club is that Connie :roll:i mean join all the people who like toes...I know a few now, but there's one in particular that really really likes toes!!![lol]

angela5
17-Feb-06, 00:03
I know someone who loves toes he often pesters people to show them to him...very odd[para]

connieb19
18-Feb-06, 01:20
I know someone who loves toes he often pesters people to show them to him...very odd[para]Very odd indeed..:eek:

ice box
18-Feb-06, 01:23
I know someone who loves toes he often pesters people to show them to him...very odd[para]
Well what ever turn them on .lol

connieb19
18-Feb-06, 01:27
Well what ever turn them on .lolit's something in the genes...lol:roll:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
18-Feb-06, 01:33
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!You have got genes on the brain tonight Connie,the one's for toes and yir cheap £3 pair fae the charity shop.....a tenner up though....not bad at all....