PDA

View Full Version : Mfr

neepnipper
26-Feb-09, 14:12
Does anyone know the FM frequency to pick up MFR, I've tried 97.4 which it says on the website but not picking it up, but it says there are 3 other frequencies but doesn't say what they are!

Hubbie's done an interview which is going out on air at about 8.10 am on the breakfast show tomorrow (Friday) so don't want to miss it!

footie chick
26-Feb-09, 14:15
The frequency on my mobile phone is about 102-104 I think?

anneoctober
26-Feb-09, 14:17
does anyone know the fm frequency to pick up mfr, i've tried 97.4 which it says on the website but not picking it up, but it says there are 3 other frequencies but doesn't say what they are!

Hubbie's done an interview which is going out on air at about 8.10 am on the breakfast show tomorrow (friday) so don't want to miss it!
102.5 fm.........................;)

carasmam
26-Feb-09, 14:18
MFR was always quite fuzzy in the car near where you live but I usually found it somewhere between 97.4 and 102.5 :)

hotrod4
26-Feb-09, 15:08
102.5 fm.........................;)
Tich Mcooey's biggest fan raises her head above the pulpit to tell all the frequency that her "other" lover broadcasts on!!!!:lol:

honey
26-Feb-09, 15:12
aww. i miss MFR.

I work with a lassies from Inverness, one day at work, i started to sing the MFR jingle.. people looked at me like i was wierd, and were ready to reach for the straight jackets when this other lassied joined in!!

Mr P Cannop
26-Feb-09, 16:23
Does anyone know the FM frequency to pick up MFR, I've tried 97.4 which it says on the website but not picking it up, but it says there are 3 other frequencies but doesn't say what they are!

Hubbie's done an interview which is going out on air at about 8.10 am on the breakfast show tomorrow (Friday) so don't want to miss it!

whats the interview for ??

neepnipper
26-Feb-09, 19:42
Hubbie's a chimney sweep and they wanted to interview someone about sweeping chimneys (don't know why!) apparently hubbie does a rendition of 'Chim Chim Chiree' from Mary Poppins, all very odd!:confused

dirdyweeker
26-Feb-09, 21:03

I use 102.5 fm on the car radio. In the house, sad to say, I get little or no reception. BUT....I listen to it online via my computer. If you are at home my advice is to listen to it online.
Hope it goes well.

joxville
26-Feb-09, 22:23
I'm lucky where I live-I don't recieve MFR on any frequency. :)

Tich McCooey.....nuff said.

Hibeechick
27-Feb-09, 11:59
Hubbie's a chimney sweep and they wanted to interview someone about sweeping chimneys (don't know why!) apparently hubbie does a rendition of 'Chim Chim Chiree' from Mary Poppins, all very odd!:confused

Ohhh are you sure you're supposed to tell!? It's not a secret? I did it two weeks ago.... people are supposed to guess what the persons occupation is.

Although thats with knoxy on the afternoon show?? hmmm.

neepnipper
27-Feb-09, 12:14
No, this was on the breakfast show.

Kenneth
27-Feb-09, 12:24
Who cares, listen to Caithness FM on Monday Night 9pm - 10pm though for "Tunes til 10 with Ken!! (and Andrew)", brining you the latest selection of 'indie' tunes, with a sprinkling of dance, alt rock, electropop, motown...but theyll all be class tunes!

Thats some advertisement for you there

neepnipper
27-Feb-09, 12:28
I 'cared' because hubbie was on doing an interview, I'm a Radio 2 listener normally!

dirdyweeker
27-Feb-09, 13:07
How did hubby get on today. Did you manage to listen to MFR?

neepnipper
27-Feb-09, 13:21
Yes, tuned in the radio, interview was short and sweet but quite jolly! Hubbie sweeps chimneys much better than he sings!:eek: