PDA

View Full Version : dog groomer in Thurso!!

Fstevens
26-Feb-09, 14:03
Hi, Probably in the wrong place, but does anyone know where the new dog :lol:groomer is based Please. Thank you Fay

Blondie
26-Feb-09, 14:07
Its Pampered Pets. She is up near Home-aid. Think you will get her on the Dunbeath Number though. I believe she is out of the building at the moment due to unforseen circumstances.

Fstevens
26-Feb-09, 19:06
Many thanks Blondie, very grateful. Regards Fay

heegan
26-Feb-09, 23:35
she is no longer there went to look for her yesterday to be told she is no longer doing it from there!!!

Alan
27-Feb-09, 01:02
It is only me who read the title of the thread and thought it was supposed to be some sort of warning.

Those evil dog groomers. You go to sleep with a dog (note to self, never again say "sleep with a dog" in public... or private... just don't say it again) with a full body of hair, you wake up, and it is bald as a bald baby. Just horrific...

Wick66
27-Feb-09, 12:56
she is no longer there went to look for her yesterday to be told she is no longer doing it from there!!!

Pampered Pets were only going to be using Thurso on a part time basis, working between there and Dunbeath. Have not heard of any issues with Thurso yet and my dog is booked in there in a couple of weeks time. Paula has up until now ran a pet taxi service where she would pick up your pet in the morning to take it to Dunbeath and return late afternoon. Perhaps if the Thurso bit is not working out then she will start this up again.
What ever, I will still be sending my dog to her as she makes such a good job and realy cares for the animals that she is grooming.

Blondie
27-Feb-09, 13:12
I spoke to Paula on Tuesday. There is a problem with the building in Thurso so grooming there has stopped ONLY for the moment.

She is hardly going to build new grooming parlour then pack it in after a few weeks! :roll:

Its the Caithness rumour mill again :roll:

Wick66
27-Feb-09, 13:21
I spoke to Paula on Tuesday. There is a problem with the building in Thurso so grooming there has stopped ONLY for the moment.

She is hardly going to build new grooming parlour then pack it in after a few weeks! :roll:

Its the Caithness rumour mill again :roll:

Thats good news. I know that Paula has been badly let down before with property in Thurso. Hope everything is sorted quickly for her.

Amy-Winehouse
27-Feb-09, 17:44
My wee dog is booked in with Paula in 2 weeks, Shes been groomed by Paula for the last 4 years & she makes a big fuss of her & my dog loves her, I wouldnt put her anywhere else.

Blondie
27-Feb-09, 18:14
Paula is indeed excellent. She speaks away to my dog like I speak to him myself (I've heard her) :lol:

I've been going to her for 6 years, I wouldn't go anywhere else. She is a true dog lover and she is also very friendly and helpful.

unicorn
22-Apr-09, 17:13
Does anyone know if the Thurso groomers is open yet and if so any contact details?

Blondie
22-Apr-09, 17:35
Its open as far as I know. I dont have a number but you will get her at ramscraigs kennels at night time.

unicorn
22-Apr-09, 18:19
Thanks for that.