PDA

View Full Version : Guess what porshie he's out !

ice box
15-Feb-06, 20:48
On my way home last night from alness i was coming a long the dornoch bridge when to my suprise it was the infamous naked ramble on his jounery north but sadly there were stop by police and tooking to wick . last heard that they jumped on a bus today and went straight back to where they were pick up and continued there jounery .Has any one else seen them ?[para]

paris
15-Feb-06, 20:57
icebox..Don't encourage porshie to go hunt the rambler, she will be out all night now with her binoculars and camera bless her. LOL

JAWS
15-Feb-06, 21:05
Pity the pathetic attention seeker didn't really catch a bus.

emszxr
15-Feb-06, 21:54
no i not seen him and his girl. i have absolutley no probs with him doing his journey. can people not leave him alone to just do it.
he is only naked for goodness sake, he aint doing anything harmful. i am sure he aint that ' big ' at this time of year up here anyway so there cant be much to see.

cuddlepop
15-Feb-06, 22:03
Rather them than me its freezing outside.There's been really heavy hail showers hear tonight.Wouldn't fancy getting hit by that butt naked.:lol:

ice box
15-Feb-06, 22:08
On the news it said that he caught the bus back to get dropped off were they were picked up by police

porshiepoo
16-Feb-06, 00:29
What.......a.........weirdo! [disgust]
Guess he had a better time than we thought in jail flaunting his bits, he wants to get back in there as soon as possible.

Well......I'm off oot to train my dane to chew and maul sausages!!!!!! ;)

Seriously, this bloke is getting a kick out of flaunting himself, and while that may not bother many adults the kids of today are not bought up to expect that kind of behaviour as normal and, as such we teach our kids today to not be ok with behaviour that isn't normal.
Now before you all jump and say well what's normal?, well, nakedness in public places just isn't accepted as 'normal', therefore it makes many people uncomfortable.
And where does it stop eh? Do we allow our 10 year olds to walk round naked just because it's their right? No! That would make them vulnerable to all sorts of sicko's wouldn't it!
So we carry on teaching our kids to know that that kind of behaviour isn't acceptable, but that there will always be the idiot that has to take 'his right to be naked' to the extreme and flaunt himself for all to see.
Keep it in the garden and naturist beaches I say!

SandTiger
16-Feb-06, 00:46
Equally this seems to becoming a bit of an obsession with you ;)

Fran
16-Feb-06, 00:53
icebox..Don't encourage porshie to go hunt the rambler, she will be out all night now with her binoculars and camera bless her. LOL
Went to inverness today and was looking for the naked mannie and his girlfriend but unfortunately couldnt see them and it was dark when i left inverness. i will keep looking and if i see them i will take a photoe for you all!!!

ice box
16-Feb-06, 00:54
Oh porshie lighten up and just accept that he is not going to give up and till he reaches john o groats good for him hope he does it then we wont hear or see of him again .

abalone
16-Feb-06, 03:35
What.......a.........weirdo! [disgust]
Guess he had a better time than we thought in jail flaunting his bits, he wants to get back in there as soon as possible.

Well......I'm off oot to train my dane to chew and maul sausages!!!!!! ;)

Seriously, this bloke is getting a kick out of flaunting himself, and while that may not bother many adults the kids of today are not bought up to expect that kind of behaviour as normal and, as such we teach our kids today to not be ok with behaviour that isn't normal.
Now before you all jump and say well what's normal?, well, nakedness in public places just isn't accepted as 'normal', therefore it makes many people uncomfortable.
And where does it stop eh? Do we allow our 10 year olds to walk round naked just because it's their right? No! That would make them vulnerable to all sorts of sicko's wouldn't it!
So we carry on teaching our kids to know that that kind of behaviour isn't acceptable, but that there will always be the idiot that has to take 'his right to be naked' to the extreme and flaunt himself for all to see.
Keep it in the garden and naturist beaches I say!

think i'll have to come up and remind myself what everyone is up in arms
about

porshiepoo
16-Feb-06, 09:37
It's not a case of lightening up IceBox, he seriously will not give it up once he's made it to John O Groats.
Do you seriously believe that all this he's gone through just for his right to walk from Lands End to John O Groats in the nude???????? Come off it!
His main reason is to be able to be naked in public, he's an exhibitionist. Which isn't necssarily dangerous in itself but what makes him dangerous is that he doesn't seem to care what effect he has on the public - young or old.
In defending 'his right' he's trampling all over the rights of every other person on his route that has to come into contact with him, to not be subjected to it.
And while it may not effect the likes of us adults, what about the kids? What about the parents who don't want their kids subjected to it? We shouldn't have to skulk around behind corners in case we bump into them should we?

Here's an idea! They should be made to carry neon signs that tell everyone that they're arriving! And they should have to fill in an itinerary with every local parish that they intend to go through. Even better, the police should have the right to pick them up every single time and shove em in the slammer with all the other sickos - and they should have to be naked in there!;)

connieb19
16-Feb-06, 09:41
I believe he was naked whilst in prison. A brave man..:roll:

badger
16-Feb-06, 11:43
Don't get this - what is wrong with being naked if that's what you want? Maybe if everyone stopped wearing clothes there would not be so many perverts around. I was under the impression that clothes can be more provocative than nakedness, which frankly is usually pretty unattractive. Certainly wouldn't want do it myself - bad enough looking in the mirror. Not so long ago showing an ankle was deemed to be the height of daring, it's all relative. I don't recall hearing much about sexual perversion in hot countries where people wear very few clothes. If this man is hardy enough to walk naked in this weather that's up to him and I would prefer the police to concentrate their time and resources on real criminals. He's not actually hurting anyone and if you don't want to look at him, don't. The police are just giving him extra publicity and if he'd been allowed to carry on walking without interruption it would probably all be over by now and no-one any the wiser.

ice box
19-Feb-06, 00:37
It's not a case of lightening up IceBox, he seriously will not give it up once he's made it to John O Groats.
Do you seriously believe that all this he's gone through just for his right to walk from Lands End to John O Groats in the nude???????? Come off it!
His main reason is to be able to be naked in public, he's an exhibitionist. Which isn't necssarily dangerous in itself but what makes him dangerous is that he doesn't seem to care what effect he has on the public - young or old.
In defending 'his right' he's trampling all over the rights of every other person on his route that has to come into contact with him, to not be subjected to it.
And while it may not effect the likes of us adults, what about the kids? What about the parents who don't want their kids subjected to it? We shouldn't have to skulk around behind corners in case we bump into them should we?

Here's an idea! They should be made to carry neon signs that tell everyone that they're arriving! And they should have to fill in an itinerary with every local parish that they intend to go through. Even better, the police should have the right to pick them up every single time and shove em in the slammer with all the other sickos - and they should have to be naked in there!;)
Oh porshie you going on there like you have never seen a naked body before and it not like he is spying on children it is the public that is stopping him and speaking some even get his autograph it's just stuck up poeple like you that cant get past the front of there nose go and explore the world it's a very big place.

porshiepoo
19-Feb-06, 02:00
You know Icebox, if you're gonna insult a person you really should have just an inkling of an idea as to who you're insulting.
You don't know me, you don't know the first thing about me. I have my own reasons for feeling the way I do about sickos that think it 'Their right' to flaunt themselves, and not one of those reasons you have any clue of, so before you accuse people of 'not seeing beyond their nose', perhaps you should ask yourself why! Or is that just too educated for you?

ice box
19-Feb-06, 02:06
You know Icebox, if you're gonna insult a person you really should have just an inkling of an idea as to who you're insulting.
You don't know me, you don't know the first thing about me. I have my own reasons for feeling the way I do about sickos that think it 'Their right' to flaunt themselves, and not one of those reasons you have any clue of, so before you accuse people of 'not seeing beyond their nose', perhaps you should ask yourself why! Or is that just too educated for you?
Well it like the pot calling the kettle black you dont know him so what give you the right to call him a prev .

porshiepoo
19-Feb-06, 02:16
You know what Icebox, I'm not gonna get into a long drawn out argument with you over this.
I have my reasons for thinking the man should be locked up, and my reasons are not just based on the fact that he's naked (as you seem to think).
You on the other hand feel you have reasons to insult me the way you did - fine!

I'm assuming, judging by your grammar that you're either very young or not so well educated, either way I won't waste any more time or effort with your ignorant comments.

ice box
19-Feb-06, 02:23
You know what Icebox, I'm not gonna get into a long drawn out argument with you over this.
I have my reasons for thinking the man should be locked up, and my reasons are not just based on the fact that he's naked (as you seem to think).
You on the other hand feel you have reasons to insult me the way you did - fine!

I'm assuming, judging by your grammar that you're either very young or not so well educated, either way I won't waste any more time or effort with your ignorant comments.
What give you the right to insult my grammar and thank you very much i was well educated .

porshiepoo
19-Feb-06, 02:26
What give you the right to insult my grammar and thank you very much i was well educated .

Of course you were Icebox! :confused

krieve
19-Feb-06, 02:28

Why should he be locked up it is only natural?

ice box
19-Feb-06, 02:30
tell me you must have spell check installed on your computer and what give you the right to tell me about my spelling andthanks for the bad rep you gave me so its you that goes round bad repping the orger ! .......

angela5
19-Feb-06, 02:33
Went to inverness today and was looking for the naked mannie and his girlfriend but unfortunately couldnt see them and it was dark when i left inverness. i will keep looking and if i see them i will take a photoe for you all!!!

Did you manage to get a photo fran? keep it for yourself you can have him on the forum for your avatar..:D

porshiepoo
19-Feb-06, 02:33
tell me you must have spell check installed on your computer and what give you the right to tell me about my spelling andthanks for the bad rep you gave me so its you that goes round bad repping the orger ! .......

s'okay, I was only too glad to bad rep you, that's what it's there for. Just as I would be more than happy to good rep you should I see fit.
As for being the infamous 'orger bad repper', grow up! If I leave rep - good, bad or indifferent - I leave my name. :p

ice box
19-Feb-06, 02:34
Exactly krieve we were all born with no clothes on clothes is just an extra luxury that we have in life . Some poor countries dont even what clothes are .

ice box
19-Feb-06, 02:37
s'okay, I was only too glad to bad rep you, that's what it's there for. Just as I would be more than happy to good rep you should I see fit.
As for being the infamous 'orger bad repper', grow up! If I leave rep - good, bad or indifferent - I leave my name. :p
No you dont and we all know it

porshiepoo
19-Feb-06, 02:40
Why should he be locked up it is only natural?

If I explain my reasons again I'm just gonna get accused of repeating myself.

eastend
19-Feb-06, 02:41
Exactly krieve we were all born with no clothes on clothes is just an extra luxury that we have in life . Some poor countries dont even what clothes are .
great grammer lol

eastend
19-Feb-06, 02:50
weyhey out the red and in the green lol

Fran
19-Feb-06, 02:58
Did you manage to get a photo fran? keep it for yourself you can have him on the forum for your avatar..:D

what a great idea angela , i hadn't thought of that!!!!!!!

ice box
19-Feb-06, 03:22

By the way iam dyslexic and you give all dyslexic people disrepute .

angela5
19-Feb-06, 03:58
Pity the pathetic attention seeker didn't really catch a bus.

LOL.. he did just that straight back to dornoch after being picked up by the police and driven to wick..he's determined i'll give him that wonder what field he's pitched his tent up in tonight..

DrSzin
19-Feb-06, 04:15
wonder what field he's pitched his tent up in tonight..It must get cold in a tent at this time of year. I wonder whether he wears pyjamas. :lol:

angela5
19-Feb-06, 04:19
It must get cold in a tent at this time of year. I wonder whether he wears pyjamas. :lol:

Ha ha i bet he does lovely big cotton ones with cosy toes on his feet. i really dont think hes butt naked in that tent..brrrrrr!

porshiepoo
19-Feb-06, 09:49
By the way iam dyslexic and you give all dyslexic people disrepute .

IF that is true then of course I apologise for my comments.