PDA

View Full Version : Noah08

hotrod4
25-Feb-09, 21:39
Just wondering if anyone had had any dealings with this orger. I wont go into details but they have done me up like a kipper!.
If you have had any dealings can you please PM me?
They joined but are not listed in the members list as they have never posted but they have sent Pm's.
Any info would be greatly recieved and will be treted confidentially.
Dont bother asking what its about as i wont answer any "fishing" questions!

Kevin Milkins
25-Feb-09, 21:52
Just wondering if anyone had had any dealings with this orger. I wont go into details but they have done me up like a kipper!.
They joined but are not listed in the members list as they have never posted but they have sent Pm's.

No pun intended.:roll:

hotrod4
25-Feb-09, 21:54
No pun intended.:roll:
Well spotted Kev, thought it would appeal to your superior intellect!!!!![lol]

Melancholy Man
25-Feb-09, 22:02
So why d'you want to know and what's happened?

teenybash
25-Feb-09, 22:03

Sound fishy to me..............

ShelleyCowie
25-Feb-09, 22:07
Since u wont answer any "fishing" questions. I will skip that and say...what happened?? [lol]

Sorry im just joking. Someone had to ask!

hotrod4
26-Feb-09, 09:15
AS I said I wont go into details as thats not fair, but what i will say is it doesnt pay to be too trusting!

Venture
26-Feb-09, 10:24
AS I said I wont go into details as thats not fair, but what i will say is it doesnt pay to be too trusting!

Now hotrod what's the use of half a story. He must be smart to catch you out.[lol]

I'll put my fishing rod away now.;)

Bazeye
26-Feb-09, 11:17
I want to know as well. My guess is that you bought something off him, hes got the money but has failed to deliver the goods. Am I warm?

Tony
26-Feb-09, 11:28
Been caught hook, line and sinker. Sorry couldn't resist.:D

TBH
26-Feb-09, 11:31
AS I said I wont go into details as thats not fair, but what i will say is it doesnt pay to be too trusting!Did the person borrow your Milli Vanilli "collection" and forget to give it back?[lol]

hotrod4
26-Feb-09, 13:45
Did the person borrow your Milli Vanilli "collection" and forget to give it back?[lol]
Very funny!!!!! Only you could think of that.
What i will say is that i was selling an item, they came to get it, i didnt have change so gave it on trust and said they would pop the money in when they were passing,this hasnt happened.Its 3 weeks now and still no money.No answer from Pm's and they havent activated their org account.
Someone on here knows them so they cant hide forever;)
Its not the money that matters(it was a small amount) its the principle that I was good enough to trust them but they are not good enough to repay the favour.I have a good memory for faces so i wont forget him in a hurry,so he better get some plastic surgery as i will recognise him straight away!!!!!!:lol:

And before anyone says that i shouldnt have trusted him, I know I am wrong to trust but without trust what is left?

anneoctober
26-Feb-09, 14:06
Very funny!!!!! Only you could think of that.
What i will say is that i was selling an item, they came to get it, i didnt have change so gave it on trust and said they would pop the money in when they were passing,this hasnt happened.Its 3 weeks now and still no money.No answer from Pm's and they havent activated their org account.
Someone on here knows them so they cant hide forever;)
Its not the money that matters(it was a small amount) its the principle that I was good enough to trust them but they are not good enough to repay the favour.I have a good memory for faces so i wont forget him in a hurry,so he better get some plastic surgery as i will recognise him straight away!!!!!!

And before anyone says that i shouldnt have trusted him, I know I am wrong to trust but without trust what is left?
We all have to start trusting again or else the human race can forget it ! My OH has been on the receiving end of similar scenarios, however he was brought up to "help whenever you can", and he still does this regardless. I, however can only take so much and then even plastic surgery won't help the guy who crosses my hubby :eek:
We're still mates Hotrod4, are n't we??[lol]

honey
26-Feb-09, 14:09
I know I am wrong to trust but without trust what is left?

i still prefer to trust people and be burnt once in a while, than live my life being cynical and suspicious of everyone.

(with obvious exception to my kids and their well being...)

hotrod4
26-Feb-09, 15:03
We all have to start trusting again or else the human race can forget it ! My OH has been on the receiving end of similar scenarios, however he was brought up to "help whenever you can", and he still does this regardless. I, however can only take so much and then even plastic surgery won't help the guy who crosses my hubby :eek:
We're still mates Hotrod4, are n't we??[lol]
Of course we are still mates Anne, we'll be even better mates after next week!!;)

cesare
26-Feb-09, 15:47
well i sold em that cars dvd combi tv thing they came when expected with the money
mabey something happend to there internet?

wifie
26-Feb-09, 16:24
Maybe something happened to them - never mind their internet! Yep we gotta have trust but hey we gotta start being better to our fellow human some of us!
LOL! Knew you would tell in the end hotrod! [lol] (I am not laughin at you - I am laughin with you! ;))

Goldie
26-Feb-09, 23:04
Just want to say something about Hotrod4 - A few weeks ago my two daughters put their christmas money together to buy some Wii products from Hotrod4. He was a true gentleman - gave them a great price and threw in extra bits too! We were new to the Wii so Hotrod4 took the time to set it all up so that we could see it up and running.

Hotrod4 is a top guy and genuine seller of things he or his family no longer want so it saddens me to think that someone has abused his trust and kindness.

I hope to hear that there is a happier ending to this and that it all comes good in the end.

Cheers Goldie

ShelleyCowie
26-Feb-09, 23:10
Goldie that was kind words indeed. I dont know Hotrod, but from speaking on here and another forum, he seems very nice and is always up for a laugh. :Razz

Goldie
26-Feb-09, 23:20
Thanks Shelly :) - He certainly is a genuine guy - alongside many folk here on the Org. so lets hope it all turns out good :)

Invisible
27-Feb-09, 00:23
maybe he took the change as a down payment on an ark he was buyin. or feed for his animals.

Goldie
03-Mar-09, 10:51
Goldie that was kind words indeed. I dont know Hotrod, but from speaking on here and another forum, he seems very nice and is always up for a laugh. :Razz

Hi just wanted to add - that I have never met Hotrod - my husband took my daughters over to his house after a posting for sale on the Org. - We were total strangers too, so come on Noah08 ...........................do the decent thing ...............Please!