PDA

View Full Version : Ivan a short life.

cuddlepop
25-Feb-09, 14:40
Thoughts and prayers to David Cameron and his family.:~(

Their darling son lost his life lastnight to epilepsey.Poor Ivan had the severist form of this condition aswell as his cerebral palsay.

I am sure that this little boy brought a great deal of joy to his family.Children such as Ivan have a special purpose in the world and give us a deeper understanding of "life" as we know it.

Night,night little one peace at last.

changilass
25-Feb-09, 14:47
Kids aint supposed to go afore their parents, this is so sad and it must be awful for anyone who knew him. The only positive is that the wee guy is no longer in any pain.

teenybash
25-Feb-09, 14:59
What a dreadful loss for David Cameron and his wife. I am sure this much loved little boy will be very missed..............Bless the little soul.

poppett
25-Feb-09, 15:18
No more pain Ivan. Rest in peace.

S&LHEN
25-Feb-09, 16:19
Awwwwww thats so sad I cant imagine what they must be going through if I lost one of my boys Id be absoloutly heartbroken. Dont know the family but my heart goes out to them:~(
Theres no words that will ease there loss.:~(

If tears could make a stairway
And heartache a lane
They would walk right up to heaven and take him home again.:~(

R.I.P XX

shazzap
25-Feb-09, 16:22
I know exactly what they are going through and my thoughts are with them at this tragic time in their lives.

balto
25-Feb-09, 17:06
i pray that i never have to find out what this couple are going through, no parent should ever have to bury their child, my thoughts and prayes to this family at such a sad timex

cuddlepop
25-Feb-09, 18:19
from the minute their son got his diagnoses they knew he was on borrowed time.Nothing prepares you for the death of your child.I'm glad the Pm called of question time today.

Their life would have been a constant round of hospitals,doctors,carers and worries.

havinga child with such an acute condition is a full time job,nothing and no one can fill that void now.:~(

percy toboggan
25-Feb-09, 18:21
The session that should have been PMQ's brought tears to my eyes today. For the right reasons.
Brown and Cameron now have a common bond, but one which no-one would want to share.
A dignified Parliament for a change. Sombre...some things transcend politics.
Condolences to the Camerons.

Geo
25-Feb-09, 19:09
Just saw this on the news. It's so very sad.

The Pepsi Challenge
27-Feb-09, 05:46
It's depressing to read about children dying. It happens every day. Yet while I probably shouldn't feel anymore upset for Cameron's loss than anyone else who has lost a child, I felt very, very upset reading about this in yesterday's papers. Maybe it's media manipulation, I dunno. What I do know, though, is seeing that bonnie wee boy's face and knowing that he spent a lot of his short life in excruciating pain was deeply upsetting to understand. In some ways I feel relieved his suffering his over. And yet again am left pondering the existence of whether there is a God or not. I feel terrible for Cameron and his family. Such a cute wee laddie, tae.

RIP Ivan

cuddlepop
27-Feb-09, 10:05
Hopefully Ivan's family will still get lots of support,especially mum as its devastating at the best of times to lose a child but especially hard when they're so disabled.

Its a 24/7 job 7 days a week ,even with carers and when you've had so much"caring" to do its difficult to fill the void.:~(

If one good thing can come of this is that it raises awareness on disability's such as Ivan's and the "pressure" it puts on familys.

I dont know this family but I know a similar and his death brought as all to tears.

Mr Cameron was criticized for letting the media have such an insight into his family life,we think he has to be commended for being so honest and open.:D