PDA

View Full Version : bands/ DJs

kitty kat
25-Feb-09, 12:25
can anyone recommend a good band or DJ for a wedding im very unsure of what is about and can only find a few im sure there is plenty of talent out there.

anneoctober
25-Feb-09, 16:17
can anyone recommend a good band or DJ for a wedding im very unsure of what is about and can only find a few im sure there is plenty of talent out there.
Have pm'd you :D

S&LHEN
25-Feb-09, 16:20
What kind of music are you after? Ive got plenty band contacts if needed.

kitty kat
25-Feb-09, 16:49
Have pm'd you :D

thank you enquiries being made

kitty kat
25-Feb-09, 16:51
What kind of music are you after? Ive got plenty band contacts if needed.

as its a wedding i need someone to do a good mix from the ages of 1 to 71 will be there. i am on a budget but for someone to please all a slight strech can be made :D

dblonde
25-Feb-09, 22:34
Whisky, had them at my wedding and would highly reccomend them. Check out their website.

dirdyweeker
25-Feb-09, 23:13
Have pm'd you

speedo215
25-Feb-09, 23:45
are you looking for local? if not i would highly recommend the brothers they are a fantastic band for wedding dances

kanenka
25-Feb-09, 23:48
i had dynamic disco sounds for my weding and they were brillant, played a brilliant mix of music and you can even request which music you like.
definately worth the money and not too expensive either.
check out their website!!!
dynamic disco sounds.

kitty kat
26-Feb-09, 00:22
Have pm'd you

thanks for that dirdy have mssged them to

kitty kat
26-Feb-09, 00:24
i had dynamic disco sounds for my weding and they were brillant, played a brilliant mix of music and you can even request which music you like.
definately worth the money and not too expensive either.
check out their website!!!
dynamic disco sounds.

thanks kanenka have pmd dynamic sounds and a big thank you to everyone who is leaving messages this is taking a weight off my mind [lol]