PDA

View Full Version : caithness.org forums

Mr P Cannop
25-Feb-09, 10:48
is it poss to view whos logged in if ur not signed in ??

Bobinovich
25-Feb-09, 10:55
No - you have to be a registered & signed-in member

davie
25-Feb-09, 10:55
I would think not Paul.

Mr P Cannop
25-Feb-09, 11:02
No - you have to be a registered & signed-in member

thats what i thought a friend of mine from wick says he was not signed in and could view whos online ??

davie
25-Feb-09, 11:08
You just can not believe these Weekers Paul - they are tricky people

Mr P Cannop
25-Feb-09, 11:29

aye i know he tells lies

silverfox57
25-Feb-09, 12:24
we weekers are indeed very tricky,we just tell you want you want to hear.:lol::lol:

AfternoonDelight
25-Feb-09, 14:08
On the contrary - the Wicker was telling the truth... [lol]

If someone has posted there will be a circle beside their name on that post. If the circle is blue they are offline, if the circle is green they are online... This is visible even if you are not signed on....

I thank you....

davie
25-Feb-09, 14:20
Well I'll be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
After trying this out with serious doubts in my mind I must apologise unreservedly to all Weekers (whether Dirty or Clean). What the man said about the green/blue circles is correct.

AfternoonDelight
25-Feb-09, 14:23
Well I'll be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
After trying this out with serious doubts in my mind I must apologise unreservedly to all Weekers (whether Dirty or Clean). What the man said about the green/blue circles is correct.

I thank you........ :cool:

mums angels
25-Feb-09, 14:50
Yes you can see the blue or green circles but you can't view the names of whos online at the bottom of caithness.org forum index page if you are not signed in.

changilass
25-Feb-09, 15:08
...... and if someone is signed in as invisible you cannae see them no matter what.

Mr P Cannop
25-Feb-09, 15:36
Yes you can see the blue or green circles but you can't view the names of whos online at the bottom of caithness.org forum index page if you are not signed in.

thats what am on about