PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Photography

John Baikie
24-Feb-09, 23:40
Wasn't sure the best place to post this....

It's been brought to my attention that another local photographer has been telling prospective customers that I am stopping doing wedding photography. This is most certainly not the case, and it continues to be my main focus in my business. I do travel a lot around the country nowadays and don't do as many as I used to locally, but I still love shooting weddings at home and hope to continue to provide the service for the foreseeable future.

If anyone has wrongly had the impression I was stopping shooting weddings, and were hoping to book me, give me a call to discuss.

I'll be at the Portland Arms wedding fayre on 8th March, and it's business as usual!

Thanks

John

horse
24-Feb-09, 23:50
Thats not a very nice thing to do :roll: Times are hard enough. Hope whoever did it falls on their butt

AfternoonDelight
25-Feb-09, 14:12
Some people just aren't nice.... Good Luck John, your pics are stunning!

deemimages
25-Feb-09, 20:39
Hi John,

Well from one photographer to another, i know how hard it is to protect yourself and your business. i think your work is fantastic and i admire you and everything you have done for photography in caithness. If i ever get married il be calling you...

Deanna Mushins :)

John Baikie
25-Feb-09, 22:47
Thanks everyone for the messages. Hopefully it's been nipped in the bud before too much damage has been done.

kitty kat
26-Feb-09, 00:46
have seen a few of your shoots and they are fantastic hopefully will see a few more wreck the dress day i think they are fab hoping to have a wreck it day myself soon :lol: all that effort for a fab day needs a good blow out after

shame on the competition just shows how good you are :)

John Baikie
26-Feb-09, 17:19

Don't say 'Wreck' though ...may scare folk away!! :Razz

kitty kat
27-Feb-09, 00:26

Don't say 'Wreck' though ...may scare folk away!! :Razz

wreck is the perfect word after a day of everything being so clean and exact you really have to let your hair down just have fun and get mucky or am i just a tom boy :confused

John Baikie
27-Feb-09, 00:28
No you are quite right, but the whole trash the dress thing scares some folk away. They think it actually gets damaged. It's a fashion shoot - in a dress, and can be as crazy or ordinary as each bride wants.

:D

kitty kat
27-Feb-09, 00:30
No you are quite right, but the whole trash the dress thing scares some folk away. They think it actually gets damaged. It's a fashion shoot - in a dress, and can be as crazy or ordinary as each bride wants.

:D

have to say i found a shoot that went wrong i have to share the photo

John Baikie
27-Feb-09, 00:37
Ha Ha ha, I had one went a bit wrong recently as well......saying no more :lol:

kitty kat
27-Feb-09, 00:41
Ha Ha ha, I had one went a bit wrong recently as well......saying no more :lol:

it gave me a giggle when i saw that [lol]