PDA

View Full Version : sickness bug

brandy
15-Feb-06, 14:29
hiya guys,
just wondering as my whole family has been suffering with this.. and talking to several other mums and thier families have been down with it.. how has everyone else been faring?
with us.. my almost 3 year old started spewing on friday.. then hit hubby and 1 year old on sun.. me yesterday and my 3 year old again last night...
not nice i can tell you!
anyone else out there with the plauge?

pedromcgrory
15-Feb-06, 14:45
yeah i was sick the other night ,now ive got a bad sore throat

canuck
15-Feb-06, 15:24
Gosh, this sounds like a pretty awful bug. Lots of liquids, lots of liquids.

We tend not to get the same bugs in North America, at least in the same years. My doctor told me last fall that my flu shot would not be the same as the flu shots in Europe.

Good luck to everyone if it is doing the rounds in Caithness. We are thinking about you.

erli
15-Feb-06, 15:29
Yeah Brandy, all three of mine has had the sickness bug, now my youngest has got Tonsilitis and is pretty miserable, I had the sickness bug but it only seems to be lasting 24hours.
Hope you all feel well again soon.

flyfifer
15-Feb-06, 16:32
Hope you are all feeling better soon - there have been so many different bugs since the end of last year. Wonder if there's any truth that a cold spell kills off germs? Maybe that's what we're needing?

phoenix
15-Feb-06, 16:54
Weve all had the "bug" too my husbands the latest victim, mainly stomach pains and diarrohea no sickness.:cry: Our dog too was stricken down on Xmas Night, she hasnt been the same since and is now suffering from liver failure:~(It seems its one bug after another, it was in the P@J the other day about the high incidence of the "winter vomiting bug" that was doing the rounds in Scotland and was closing wards in hospitals. Makes you wonder whats going on :confused: