PDA

View Full Version : St Clair Arms Hotel Castletown

784pete
23-Feb-09, 21:22
Having read the thread bout TJ's i cant agree more we left there as a drinking eating place along with the rest of you about a year ago and tried the St Clair, we have not left from then its a great place the food is first class the staff even better the public bar has been refitted we cant recomend it enough try it enjoy it and bet ya keep going back :Razz

openminder
25-Feb-09, 10:03
Having read the thread bout TJ's i cant agree more we left there as a drinking eating place along with the rest of you about a year ago and tried the St Clair, we have not left from then its a great place the food is first class the staff even better the public bar has been refitted we cant recomend it enough try it enjoy it and bet ya keep going back :Razz
Well i quite agreee the staff is first class and with the public bar being refitted, shall make a difference, but i found last twice i ate there the food has gone down hill rapid,very dissapointed, :~(

mama2
27-Feb-09, 18:15
I was in a couple of weeks ago with some family and I must say the food was beautiful. Every one of us really enjoyed our meal and the service was fantastic.
I can't wait for the next excuse not to cook so I can have a meal there!

b3n
02-Mar-09, 22:35
Me and the OH went on sunday, they have the all you can eat carvery.
It was a lovely meal, great puddings.
At a very good price.
I would highly recommend it.

plutonio
04-Mar-09, 08:45
We went one Sunday evening and the food was terrible, i think they concentrate all their efforts to their lunch time service.
We won't be back.

ss.sv650
06-Mar-09, 18:22
great a vast improvment and i will keep going back food, staff, service all great but i have to ask the 2 who were not happy did you make your comments known to staff if yes please also add how it was handled if not why not and are you just useing this site as a way of letting off steam ??
From my know considerable experence of eating and drinking here if you made a complaint it would have been sorted out straight away they are trying to build a good reputation in a small commuinity and to me doing a good job, well done.

784pete
06-Mar-09, 18:39
great a vast improvment and i will keep going back food, staff, service all great but i have to ask the 2 who were not happy did you make your comments known to staff if yes please also add how it was handled if not why not and are you just useing this site as a way of letting off steam ??
From my know considerable experence of eating and drinking here if you made a complaint it would have been sorted out straight away they are trying to build a good reputation in a small commuinity and to me doing a good job, well done.

well said if you didnt make the comments to the staff how can they improve ??
even though i have never had the need to complain i feel sure any of the staff would have been more that willing and able to deal with any complaint.

stivagorm
06-Mar-09, 19:04
we have been several times and cannot fault the place the only down side is, well you know as much as me, and thats why we keep on bumping into each other at the swimming pool
=-)