PDA

View Full Version : Cats

Vistravi
22-Feb-09, 23:02
I got a another cat today and my sisters cat upset him a little and upset my cat Caramel alot. so much so that she vanished and he was hiding under my sisters bed. I spent a while coaxing him out and after a bit he did come out to me. He was pinning for his previous owner. After a couple of hours bonding with him and making him feel a bit happier I looked for Caramel only to discover that i couldn't find her anywhere in my flat. My little brother mentioned about the front door being open for a couple of minutes and i thought the worst even though i know that she won't go outside as she knows she's not allowed yet. She's really good at knowing what she's not allowed to do.
I searched around mount vernon, the mall and the boating pond for my pussy constantly calling for her. Eventually after two to three hours and darkness setting in i called it a night resigning myself to get into touch with balmore ad vets regarding her in case someone handed her in as a stray.(she's sneaky at sliping the collar sometimes)
My partner phones me to find out how my search went and half through our conversation who's head should i see under the clothes on the clothes horse but Caramels!:Razz
Was so relieved to see her that i cried a bit more while hugging her to me. I honestly thought because she was still a bit on the wild side that i'd never see her again when i thought she'd gotten out. Now i don't know if i could let her out when i move as i'm too afraid to lose her. I jus love the wee monster so much that if i lost her it would break my heart.

teenybash
23-Feb-09, 00:19
I can only imagine what horrors must have be going through your mind....you would have been in absolute turmoil.
So very glad she was only hiding..............I bet you just feel top of the world. Snuggle her close...she will love it. :)