PDA

View Full Version : Russian Speakers in Caithness

Melancholy Man
22-Feb-09, 18:01
I hung around with Russians a few years back and picked up some lingo, which I continued at night-classes. With time on my hands, I'm trying to resurrect my pidgin Russian... are there speakers in Caithness who'd be willing to subject themselves to it?

TheOldByre
22-Feb-09, 18:05
Net.

I have to put other text in to make the message big enough.

brokencross
22-Feb-09, 18:38
Без перевода.

davie
22-Feb-09, 18:40
In some areas of Caithess its even difficult to find an English speaker

Valerie Campbell
22-Feb-09, 19:41
I can speak a bit of Russian but am a wee tad rusty now. Zdrastvooytye. Kak oo vas dyela?

Melancholy Man
22-Feb-09, 20:03
I don't have a Cyrillic keyboard, and that's how I think! It'll take even longer to convert the sounds in my head to Latin script.

Cattach
22-Feb-09, 21:30
Net.

I have to put other text in to make the message big enough.

Ya - fluent. not me but someone I know.

Alice in Blunderland
22-Feb-09, 21:33
Weeboyagee did study Russian for a wee while. I dont know how good he is now................. hes currently trying his hand at Lithuanian. :eek:

golach
22-Feb-09, 21:43
Weeboyagee did study Russian for a wee while. I dont know how good he is now................. hes currently trying his hand at Lithuanian. :eek:
He wants to become the owner of 'at footy team at Gorgie, Lithuania of Midlothian [lol]

Melancholy Man
22-Feb-09, 21:59
Even Russian billionaires are having their fortunes slashed during the credit crunch (and there's the strong hint that Icelandic banks grew so quickly because of 'em).

Is Weeboyagee on the Org?

joxville
22-Feb-09, 22:17

Will his hand learning enable him to do sign language? [lol]

philupmaboug
22-Feb-09, 22:28
I'm 40% smirnoff.....does that count?

weeboyagee
22-Feb-09, 22:38
Hello there MM - you have a private message - hope it helps.

WBG :cool:

Alice in Blunderland
22-Feb-09, 23:49
Will his hand learning enable him to do sign language? [lol]

Hes such a smart ass he can do sign lanuage already ................... :lol: