PDA

View Full Version : Weird goings on in our fishtank

unicorn
21-Feb-09, 22:58
Our fishtank seems to be like a mini pond :lol: first it was the snails, then there was a horrible encounter with a fish lice found on a fish we bought from pets at home in Inverness (shudders) this time hubby went to feed the fish and we have 3 keep nets with babies and when he opened the lid there were 2 dragonflies sitting on one of the nets looking at him :lol: Lord knows what next but I am going to be banishing it yet. I can only assume they came in egg form with plants bought at christmas :eek:

teenybash
21-Feb-09, 23:05
Gosh Unicorn there is a whole world evolving in there...........How are the fish reacting to it all.
When I read your post I had the most wonderful vision of a mini underwater world ....except for the louse.....could have done without that.:)

unicorn
21-Feb-09, 23:07
I was amazed the fish never ate the larvae. I am just waiting for nessie to appear [lol]

hell raizer
22-Feb-09, 01:49
Our fishtank seems to be like a mini pond :lol: first it was the snails, then there was a horrible encounter with a fish lice found on a fish we bought from pets at home in Inverness (shudders) this time hubby went to feed the fish and we have 3 keep nets with babies and when he opened the lid there were 2 dragonflies sitting on one of the nets looking at him :lol: Lord knows what next but I am going to be banishing it yet. I can only assume they came in egg form with plants bought at christmas :eek:
hi unicorn have you found any dragonflies flying about your bedroom yet

unicorn
22-Feb-09, 02:17
not yet lol, what are you doing still up? :lol: