PDA

View Full Version : Boys do they ever take care of themselves.

cuddlepop
21-Feb-09, 14:44
My son is unbelievable.

I've lost count of the number of jackets,jumpers,hats etc he's left "somewhere".
His wallet was "lost" on the bus on the way home.
He forgot his rucksack in a changing room,new football boots.:mad:

this morning he phoned to tell me at 11.30am that he couldnt find the paper part of his driving license for his theory test in 15mins.

"honest mum it was there lastnight"

Another £30 thrown away.

He's been living with his mates for over a year and still he'd lose his head if it wasnt attached.:roll:

Well do they alwas need us running after them?,is that not what they call nagging.:lol:

ShelleyCowie
21-Feb-09, 14:49
Oh goodness i am dreadin when my wee lad is bigger then cos i am just as hopeless!

I am terrible for loosing things! Bad memory.

veekay
21-Feb-09, 15:00
Boys do they ever take care of themselves.

No!

Blondie
21-Feb-09, 15:02
Def NO :roll:

joxville
21-Feb-09, 15:15
Sorry to tell you this cuddlepop but your son is just useless, gender doesn't come into it. I've never lost a jacket, keys, phone, bag, wallet, or anything else for that matter. Am I unique in being perfect? :D

ShelleyCowie
21-Feb-09, 15:16
Sorry to tell you this cuddlepop but your son is just useless, gender doesn't come into it. I've never lost a jacket, keys, phone, bag, wallet, or anything else for that matter. Am I unique in being perfect? :D

Perfect...

Never heard that of a man! [lol]

Thumper
21-Feb-09, 15:56
MIne are the same,lose things and then cant find it/never bother trying to find it.The worst of all is when they ask where something is and I say in the drawer,they walk over,open drawer,peer in to it and then shut it again....they dont even lift anything up to look,so its a case of if it doesnt tapdance across their path they very rarely find it! x