PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help?

Yoda the flump
20-Feb-09, 20:53
I have a 3 year old Yorkshire Terrier who has just gone in season. Does anyone have a good natured male Yorkshire Terrier that could line my dog? :D
If so please send me a pm.
Wick area.

Thanks,
Yoda. :Razz

ShelleyCowie
20-Feb-09, 21:07
Aww it will be like a little doggy love story! :Razz

Good luck!

And let the force be with u! (Sorry had to get that in there) [lol]

dousslesh
21-Feb-09, 00:34
Please check out the medical history of the dog if you do decide to go ahead with breeding . The Yorkie breed has a bad history of awful medical conditions and the full medical history of both parents should be taken into account before deciding to go ahead. Please don't leave this to chance.

Julia
21-Feb-09, 01:16
I have a 3 year old Yorkshire Terrier who has just gone in season. Does anyone have a good natured male Yorkshire Terrier that could line my dog? :D
If so please send me a pm.
Wick area.

Thanks,
Yoda. :Razz

It's not just a case of 'my dog is in season lets find her a mate for 14 days time', don't you want to make sure you find a suitable dog for this purpose who is experienced and of a good line himself? Breeding dogs should be for continuing and improving on what you already have not just because you fancy some pups, the best place to look is a reputable dog breeding site.

This topic has come up time and time again here on the org. Vets bill, inocculations, extra feeding for the bitch, whelping equipment all cost a lot of money, not to mention the sleepless nights and possible heartache, anybody who thinks they can make a quick buck is seriously mistaken. The worst outcome for you dog is death so if you are serious about breeding, read some books, do your research and then decide!

Yoda the flump
21-Feb-09, 14:51
Im only breeding her to get a few puppies to keep in the family :confused Im not selling any of them so its nothing to do with money.
I know about breeding dogs as my Dachshund (who is now 14 years old) has had a litter a litter of pups in the past and i read up about everything then. :D

Yoda.