PDA

View Full Version : a new job for tuggs!

lynne duncan
20-Feb-09, 17:29
Forecast team vacancy - Due to expansion and re-organisation of our team, we're seeking to recruit a new part-time forecaster. If you're interested in joining our friendly and professional team, please contact us for more information.
http://www.netweather.tv/

here tuggs saw this and thought you may like it

poppett
20-Feb-09, 17:49
Heard a snippet on the lunchtime news today after the surprise snow ( we weren`t surprised........Tuggs told us it was coming) they are now thinking they need a new form of forecasting!! Could have told them that ages ago.

Tugmistress
21-Feb-09, 01:51
Forecast team vacancy - Due to expansion and re-organisation of our team, we're seeking to recruit a new part-time forecaster. If you're interested in joining our friendly and professional team, please contact us for more information.
http://www.netweather.tv/

here tuggs saw this and thought you may like it

thanks lynne for thinking of me! :) i used to be a mod on the forum there, until i did some 'moding' one day and it was another mods 'pet' that had been there longer than me so i got a rollicking and i pointed out that it was one rule for all, not one for some and another for others so i got booted lol - somehow i don't think they'd have me!

anneoctober
21-Feb-09, 02:05
thanks lynne for thinking of me! :) i used to be a mod on the forum there, until i did some 'moding' one day and it was another mods 'pet' that had been there longer than me so i got a rollicking and i pointed out that it was one rule for all, not one for some and another for others so i got booted lol - somehow i don't think they'd have me!
You're TOO good for them Tuggs, so stay wi us.... we love you ;)

Tugmistress
21-Feb-09, 02:07
You're TOO good for them Tuggs, so stay wi us.... we love you ;)

lol, aw, thanks Anne :)
i have every intention of sticking around!

Kodiak
21-Feb-09, 13:29
lol, aw, thanks Anne :)
i have every intention of sticking around!

I for one am Very Happy to read that Statement. :D