PDA

View Full Version : Dolly Goings-On in Berriedale?

White House Mole
20-Feb-09, 17:08
Saw in passing that there seems to have been some movement in the famous "White House Dolly" recently. Last seen doing some sort of handstand in the window as you pass? What's going on there??

Lavenderblue2
20-Feb-09, 18:02
She's been like that for quite a while now White House Mole - maybe she is feeling a 'little upset'. :lol:

Sporran
20-Feb-09, 18:18
Sounds like her world's a bit topsy-turvy right now, lol!

joxville
20-Feb-09, 19:52
I haven't the foggiest idea what you are on about! Enlighten please.

zappster
20-Feb-09, 20:00
We always have to slow down so the kids can see what the latest crack is with them..Just married was up for ages!

Alice in Blunderland
20-Feb-09, 20:10
Its the same with us dolly and teddy are a must view going down Berriedale Braes. I think the kids would be heartbroken if they ever left . :(

I reckon dolly must be celebrating something.............maybe more little dollys :)

Or in keeping with modern practice maybe shes dovorced from teddy :eek:

ShelleyCowie
20-Feb-09, 20:21
I haven't the foggiest idea what you are on about! Enlighten please.

K i am with Jox on this one...what on earth is Dolly? :confused

balto
20-Feb-09, 20:26
K i am with Jox on this one...what on earth is Dolly? :confused
that makes 3 of us lol, i havent got a clue either.

golach
20-Feb-09, 20:28
Its the same with us dolly and teddy are a must view going down Berriedale Braes. I think the kids would be heartbroken if they ever left . :(

I reckon dolly must be celebrating something.............maybe more little dollys :)

Or in keeping with modern practice maybe shes dovorced from teddy :eek:
Its a long long time since I have seen Teddy or heard about him

helenwyler
20-Feb-09, 20:39
Its a long long time since I have seen Teddy or heard about him

Golach, is this the right kind of forum to air these problems? ;)

balto
20-Feb-09, 20:42
what is this about, getting annoyed now lol[lol][lol][lol]

golach
20-Feb-09, 20:43
Golach, is this the right kind of forum to air these problems? ;)
Eh helenwyler? I am not sure what you are inferring, I was enquiring about the famous White House teddy, and I dont mean Teddy Rooseveldt [lol]

helenwyler
20-Feb-09, 20:46
Eh helenwyler? I am not sure what you are inferring, I was enquiring about the famous White House teddy, and I dont mean Teddy Rooseveldt [lol]

Since I have no idea what this thread is about, and no-one has enlightened me, I assume levity :D.

Phoebus_Apollo
20-Feb-09, 20:48
Thought this was about dolly the sheep at first but I think if i`m not mistaken it`s in reference to the Teddy/dolly thats sits in a window of that white house as you go up berridale braes...i think?

shazzap
20-Feb-09, 20:57
that makes 3 of us lol, i havent got a clue either.
Add me 4 it must be top secret

balto
20-Feb-09, 21:04
Add me 4 it must be top secret
sooooo annoying lol.

butterfly
20-Feb-09, 21:16
so a dolly in a window standing on its head in front of a teddy who it may or may not be married/divorced................:roll:

mums angels
20-Feb-09, 21:19
For those that havn't a clue what it's about there is a house on the left hand side going south as you hit the berridale braes that always has a dolly and a teddy in the window upstairs , the owners like to change what they do every so often. Its something alot of the children (and adults ) like to look out for on the journey .
I havn't been down for awhile but at last look there was a sign "just married" with the Dolly and teddy

hope that helps

butterfly
20-Feb-09, 21:38
ah now i understand...:D

teenybash
20-Feb-09, 22:13
Been puzzling over this thread......now I know. A dolly and a Teddy in a window on the Berriedales...gotcha....I think.:confused

Kodiak
20-Feb-09, 22:25
Now this is just Silly.

Everyone knows no respecting Teddy would ever Marry a Doll, a Rabbit yes but definately not a Doll. :roll:

Bill Fernie
20-Feb-09, 22:36
Here is a link to and earlier thread in 2006 about Dolly and Teddy at Berriedale and there is even a photo for you all to see
http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=8101&highlight=berriedale+teddy

golach
20-Feb-09, 22:45
Thanks Bill, I have been hunting for that thread

Alice in Blunderland
20-Feb-09, 23:09
OK Alice had had too much wine and will now confess like some other adults she also looks for dolly and teddy in the window.......................makes driving a bitty# harder butt hey Ive never crashed yet looking at dolly and teddy...........................:lol:

Fran
21-Feb-09, 03:20
Well i am very happy that dolly and teddy are not divorced, they are still sitting in the window watching us all go up and down Berriedale. i saw them a few days ago. i think they were doing their exercises when they were upside down , but they are back to normal now. No baby teddy/dollies yet.

feegilmour
21-Feb-09, 20:34
past berriedale the day and lots of little teddies beside them

Alice in Blunderland
21-Feb-09, 21:32
Oh my gosh how dangerous their kids are in the window........... :Razz

Fran
22-Feb-09, 05:21
So she was not exercising when i saw them, she was in labour!!!